Did i make it?

im fucking shredded now
5'3
125lbs

That's not shredded yet but still, pretty impressive especially for being a teen.

>5'3
>Making it

Yes you made it. You look good user :)

>5'3
>Making it

im not a teen i turned 23 2 months ago

Lel manlet gook.

My 13 year old brother is taller and looks older than you

>23
>5'3

i have good genetics for good young face and pretty good genetics for bodybuilding

And still looking better than you.

Reminder

Looking good man but you forgot to do traps

How much did you increase the contrast and lower the brightness of the second photo.

Seems off.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

yeah the lighting is different, by how much? you can judge

>5'3"
>good genetics for anything

>changed lighting and angle
>got a haircut

Yeah, you made it.

this is me with clothes on

it;s a good start, keep liftan lil bro

Reminder of what? Being a 6"+ fat slob is better than being 5"3 with a chiselled body? Are you fucking kidding me m8?

>23
>5'3

Look at all these faggots hating on the man just cause he's 5'3 but at such a young age probably looks better then all of you.
Fucking gains haters. Keep doing your thing OP don't let this bring you down they're just jelly.

Show some respect to the man, we're all supposed to make it on this board, fuck is wrong with you all.

You look like a 13yo boy.

How is this an insult? I looked 13 when I was 18, I'm ageing so well though (31 and still get ID'd sometimes, anyone who doesn't know my age guesses I'm 23-24) and OP is gonna age really well too. OP ppl like this idiot are gonna make fun but it works in our favour after a few years, when they're going bald and look like shit. Keep it up m8.

It wasnt an insult my man. It was a statement. Why did you perceive it as an insult?

>because deep down, you are sad that you also look 13

Stop projecting please

>shredded

>when your phone is longer than your cawk

>5'3"
>making it

thats a neat collage, could you go share it with all your reddit friends plz

5'3"

LOL

Oh fuck off, he's made progress

Guys not everyone lives in Amsterdam, he's height average in whatever Asian country he's from. Can't we all just focus on his gains instead

>progress
>still 5'3

more like miniprogress

>5'3
and i thought i was small at 5'9. I guess im pretty big after all lol