Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
youtube.com/watch?v=pf7Ow2K9aQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn jfk, why did you have to go against the central banks.

kek

why did you post this? it doesn't have any memes or any of the subjects that are repeatedly talked about here

I like it. Wish my PE programs had been more like it instead of bending to fatties demands

I was content with my PE in senior high but my PE in junior high was a joke

Imagine if you would have started something like this when you were 12 you would have been so fit

Why does PE bend to fat people's demands anyway?

because being fit is hard

youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
"The color of the shorts the boys wear are determind by their rating on performance charts"

>1:41
Dat ass

I feel like it'd be beneficial if PE was actually like this, in the UK PE just consists of playing a game of some sort of sport for an hour.
>10 minutes getting ready
>5 minutes of getting shouted at for misbehaving
>15 minutes warming up (kids half assing jogging and stretching)
>20 minutes of actual playtime of the sport
>than 10 minutes to get changed before next period starts
In other words it's really just less excercise than running a few laps around a field.

It's a good thing they're in PE class then.

Because when said fat kid gets a heart attack and dies, the school is fucked.

My UK school had a small gym inside it, so we just did gym for an hour.

I would do anything to have done something in school like this since like 6th grade.

Playing dodgeball or running 1 mile every other week did jack shit for my fitness.

we need separate PE for males and females

What if they just not be fat then?

but not being fat is hard

>the boys at la sierra are learning that its not only good sense to get toughened up
>its fun
we need more of this

Shame nobody ever knows about what the workout actually looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=pf7Ow2K9aQs
I really liked this video too, going to a school like this and had a PE like would have been really good for development of everything

"I hope that we will not find a day in the United States when all of us are spectators except for a few who are out on the field. I hope all Americans will be on the field."

Makes me sad to see what America's become.

this reminds me of the german fitness entrance test for military. 5 second flexed arm hang and 1km in 6min, thats a fucking joke. the 5sec hang isnt much easier than 1 chinup imo, they just do it to make fatties who cant reach it feel better as they cant get 0 points, no wonder russia will invade us soon