HELP!

HOW DO I STOP GOING ON Veeky Forums

I SPEND ALL MY FUCKING TIME HERE. IT'S DESTROYING MY LIFE. I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE

I SPEND EVERY SINGLE DAY HERE.

EVERY DAY IT'S LIKE MY LIFE IS REWOUND. I WAKE UP, GO ON Veeky Forums. EVERY DAY. SOMETIMES I LIFT. SOMETIMES I DO OTHER THINGS. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S Veeky Forums. I'M GLUED TO HERE

HELP ME LEAVE

PLEASE

WE TALK A LOT ABOUT MUSCLE GAINS, BUT WHAT ABOUT LIFE GAINS. I NEED LIFE GAINS. I NEED ESCAPE FROM Veeky Forums. HELP ME. SAVE ME. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS MAZE? HOW DO I GET OUT OF THEIR ETERNAL DAMNATION?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/reddit-users-save-brendan-frasers-7716018
getcoldturkey.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat some pb

You sound like a redditor. And the fact that you posted that forced Brendan Fraser redditor meme proves it. I suggest you kill yourself.

Proof you're a redditor tourist whos only here to hustle shitty memes.

irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/reddit-users-save-brendan-frasers-7716018

Someone told me about this place back in 2008 and I haven't stopped coming back since.

I honestly don't know if it's possible to escape.

>le reddit meme

Believe me i've been here longer than you have most likely. It's no badge of honor to waste more of your life on this worthless website

I know this feel

Get rid of all internet devices, i plan to soon

Whatever you say you faggot meme hustling redditor. EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA!

xD le reddit sux guys

dae lyke zyzz? xD MIRIN BRAH XDDD

Typical redditor response and damage control tactics.

just stop coming here. learn some self control. if you can't there was some meme software for this, I haven't used it but I've seen it referenced on here. getcoldturkey.com/

>This
A friend showed me this place like a year and a half ago and I can't fucking stop, some time later I showed it to my brother and he can't stop lurking board of his interests we even share memes with each other, this site is a fucking virus.

>its a redditor tourist makes a thread with a shitty forced meme pic.
OP confirmed for Dannyboytbh.

Just remember, you're here forever.

Get a Job. Do sports. Get yourself busy with other stuff. Do it now.
Cheers and good luck, lad.

I've been here since 2004
I was 13 years old
I remember when loli had its own board
I'm still on here

I did quit for ~2 years in 07-09 though

There is no out. There is no exit. Remember, you will never leave.

Delete system32
Install gentoo
SQUATS and OATZ
You'll have plenty to distract you when the ROACHES COME BACK
That's how you get ANTS
Try jelqing and no-fap
Then cold showers in winter no-soap, and no-poo
DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
Newfag!
Too old!
Submit yourself to our QUEEN, BOXXY
PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI
BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE
Do you want to be the little girl?
Go find yourself an archaeologist to examine that large bone of yours.

/thread

Oh for fuck's sake you newfag can't you even get a meme from Last Thursday right? Or is this bait?

..oh shit, it was bait. Damn, I already hit send.

I found out about this place in 2006 when I used to go on Encyclopedia Dramatica as a 14 year old. Taken breaks here and there but still haven't quite kicked it.

You'll never truly leave.

Just post some cp or something and get banned forever. That's how we used to do it back before all you reddit faggots came on board.

I've been here 4 years now and I don't know anyone who ever stopped visiting this website.

Trying to stop coming is useless. You come here because you have nothing better to do, and forcing yourself to not come simply won't work.

The only sustainable way to quit Veeky Forums is to live a more active life. Get more hobbies, get more friends, make sure you have at least one thing planned every evening so you don't just go home after work and sit in front of your computer the rest of the day. Fix the root cause of your problems, which is that you live a shitty life. You probably still won't quit Veeky Forums completely, but you'll limit it to short intervals.

Only go on Veeky Forums when you're at the gym in between sets. This creates both a reward system for you and promotes lifting.
Do not go on Veeky Forums at any other times for maximum life/body gains

Welcome newfriend

ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

TECHNOLOGY WAS A MISTAKE

>Veeky Forums
>reward
What Veeky Forums are you talking about?

atleast you dont jackoff to masT pics....