Lift to impress girls

>lift to impress girls
>realize they're all shallow, selfish whores

Did it work though?
Im still trying to hit that sweet spot when it actaully gets me more girls than i know what to do with but so far there have only been a few

Also man up faggot, you want to fuck and not have endless debated about deep and meaningful things

Not all of them.

This

Women are for dicking and childish silliness

>lift to impress vince mcmahon
>realize I could be the next John Cena
I even have a gimmick in mind that involves a lot of meta-humor that would make CM Punk blush.

> you aren't shallow

>lift to impress girls
>calls girls shallow

>wanting to be loved
>shallow

God speed

Well surprise surprise, the kind of girls that are impressed by muscles are shallow valid whores. Who could have foreseen this?

Where are you meeting these women user? Bars and nightclubs?

*vapid

The girls who are not impressed by looks are impressed by money
Not much better if you ask me

user raises a good point

Do you really believe this?
Im serious, do you really harbor these unhealthy views?
Sure women are fucked up in many senses but no more than the average guy (just diffrent)

I used to have the same cynical mentality about women and people in general. You've got to break out of it bro. It's not healthy.

Not everyone is a superficial cunt. I know it seems that way when you're in your early twenties.

There is no other kind of girl. They are all attracted to Chad. Chad doesn't necessarily need big muscles, but if you're not a Chad, making muscle gains is the only way you can increase your attractiveness.

The female character is naturally shallower than the male. I recommed reading "Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger.

>unhealthy
delusion is also unhealthy

Some girls are impressed by charm, charisma, intelligence, confidence, and other personality traits. I was a poor drug addict dyel for a few years and I had a gf the whole time. Two different ones over the course of me riding the horse. I've got a pretty good face but I doubt that was all it was.

>Not everyone is a superficial cunt.
You really want to believe that, don't you? Bad news: Your imagination doesn't agree with reality.

>i've got a pretty good face
there you go, looks

All those other things will put you above guys at your level of attractiveness, but any ugly guy with all those things will still be ugly.

All those are only impressive if exhibited by a Chad. Pic related: Left guy is confident and intelligent. Right guy is dumb and has autism. Which one will get more matches on tinder?

>I recommed reading
Thanks, i might look into that
Still need to read Models so ill put it on my list

Its just as delusional to say all women are vapid cunts who are depicted as so stupid they cant count to three and are hypnotized by shiny objects
Yes some women are fucking retarded and their life choices reflects this in many ways but the average guy is pretty fucking dumb aswell
You guys with this mentality make it seem like you walk into a club, flex your bicep and girls get instawet and jump your dick
Alternatively you flash a thick wad of cash and she begs to get taken home
I cant imagine this being a healthy outlook on life in general

How could a woman ever be an authority on evaluating personality traits, when she herself only has the ugliest of them?

Uh women are children, estrogen is meant to retroactively reverse male progress to balance the universe

That's why women and children are part of the same social class that men have to protect because they're virtually equal they have the critical thinking skills of a child.. physically weak as a child

so you can get off your high horse and take off your white knight body armor

Yeah, but if I was a chick I wouldn't fuck that guy on the left either. Can't blame a whole gender for not being blind.

>lifting makes me more confident around skinny men but not women

there's 90% of all of your problems right there

>all that shit you said
you just came up with that on your own, don't put it on me

I don't know if you're attractive and naive, or what, but my point stands.

This
lifting can't cure autism

It's not delusion bro. You need to take a break from Veeky Forums and sluthate. They're toxic environments that aren't conducive to a successful outlook on life.

Yes looks matter. Only a fool would deny this. But they aren't the be all and end all to relationships and life.

tl dr it for me

Is getting pussy all that matters to you losers? Is how you think when you're under the age of 25.

Tinder isn't real life.

I got red-pilled on women by interacting with them and observing them in real life. And I have to tell you, they are much worse than /r9k/ or sluthate could ever describe them.

Well there you go, you just proved the guy's point.

So the small subsection of women that you've interacted with suddenly make you an expert of female psychology?

Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

tl;dr: Women reduce everything to sexuality, thus denying and destroying the very intellectualism which brought us our culture and civilization. While men can do many things and sex is only one of our interests, women exclusively care about sex and associated brainless materialism. They are closer to animals than to humans, and operate on a lower level of consciousness, with much more primitive emotions as opposed to the highly differentiated feelings and cognitions of males.

Is guys under the age of 25 obsessing over sex a surprise to you? It is goal #3 after food and security

>Lift for self
>Happy with gains
>More girls start to take notice and approach me
>They're always 6/10 at best

I...thanks Veeky Forums

For women it is.

Is eating all that matters to you losers? Is ho you think when you're under 80lbs

>white knight
Im not white knighting, far from it
Some women are fucking cunts, no doubt about it but sometimes the r9k posts makes me think you see women as a "hurr durr...chad penis me want" type of thing which isnt really true
If you think all men collectivly are better than women then please look at all the beta orbiters and numales that walk around these days

It was meant as a hyperbole mate, hence the you make it seem part
Yeah i guess i am attractive, never had problems with girls being mean to me or dismissive ever but they are still people and your mindset is only hurting yourself

>lift to impress girls with appearance
>hate said girls for liking you based on your appearance

I bet you also go after only girls who are at least 8/10 or above because girls below that are worthless to you, right? :^)

You need to eat to survive you fucking autist, you dont need a gf or even fuck to stay alive
I get that its vital and you want it but make no fucking mistake, its a want and not a need

> women are so shallow
> they aren't smart and don't have careers

>your mindset is only hurting yourself
not really man, I live for myself and don't feel the need to impress no vagina
More and more men are thinking this way too. If women want Chad, they can fight over the 1/100 males who they deem worthy of their attention.

> they only speak one language and are not smart

> they only watch the khardasians and text
> they don't appreciate culture

DELET THIS

>39575585

dude why are you debatting with these bullied neckbeards? Just take what's useful from this board but don't get infected

>Posting a bunch of 6's

You're not really helping your case, user

>women like that
>on OkCupid
troll profile dummy

Maybe i misunderstood you because i have a similar mindset
Ive had bad experiences with women and recently came to a conclusion that all the relationships ive had in my past didnt fix my life, it made it alot worse
Point being living with hate and being activly hateful is hurting yourself, its better to focus that energy into something creative for yourself

Are you a virgin? Have you never known love?

I'm no Chad but I've had more than a few women and relationships. How is this possible if all women care about are 6'4 male models?

Oh and I'm not rich either before you ask.

> they don't appreciate history either

Yet they only want to be fucked by a Chad.

Also: "Music, tv shows, video games and concerts" are not real hobbies but rather the epitome of shallowness. I couldn't imagine someone more boring. They only care about superficial entertainment. No intellectual depth.

> 6/10 wouldn't bang

Nice fedora sir

>look at me, I'm such a kind family person and an intellectual
Sorry, I can't hear you. How about you take that Chad dick out of your mouth?

I see why you'd get that impression, but I don't walk around with anger. I don't get emotional about this topic anymore, but this is my philosophy, and I'm stating why I believe in it.

Good for you bro, you're more attractive than you think.
I'm not a virgin either btw.

I've known girls who were very kind hearted. I've had gfs that put up with abuse and insane levels of chaos. I've had female friends who were protective of me and nurturing to me like a surrogate mother. I've met shitty girls too, but I've met plenty of shitty guys as well.

I'm guessing this sounds like the same bullshit white knighting that you guys hear all the time. Maybe I'm wrong and if I wasn't good looking I'd be just as bitter as you all. I don't know. But I do feel really bad for robots. You guys are missing out on life in a big way.

>when a female says she's into """art"""

>tinder
>serious relationships

Ask me how I know you're retarded.

> modern white women are whores
> divorce rate is 50%

Women are well known for their cultural expertise and their contributions to art.

>You guys are missing out on life in a big way.
I don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but the reason you're pissing people off, is because you talk down to them like they chose to be born ugly or whatever.

It's like an athlete coming up to a guy with no legs, 'man you're missing out on this I feel bad for you'

> online dating is for sluts and single mothers

>I've had gfs that put up with abuse and insane levels of chaos
Only confirming my point. They are so shallow and sex-obsessed, that they'd rather accept insane levels of abuse by Chad than ever going on a date with a non-sexual man. There are women who have sex with dogs on camera or who eat Chad's shit on camera, but there are no women who'd ever spend a nice evening with me.

I only made three posts in this thread.

>tfw you will never have a qt medieval gf
>you will never play play D&D or LARP with her
>you will never talk about how shit patrick rothfuss is with her

I was only referring to your last post

>women
>serious relationships
A woman doesn't know the difference between sex and love. Thanks to sexual liberation, relationships are a thing of the past.

I was always told the contrary about women

Not that guy but it doesn't seem like he's talking down to you dude.

He's giving you solid advice. People have succeeded against worse odds than what you've been dealt. Guys like Bear Grylls who broke his back and managed to climb Everest a year after being told he might not walk again.

Mindset really does play a huge role in determining your success rate in life.

If you really think that life isn't worth living because you're not a male model with zyzz's physique then just end it all now. It's up to you.

>game of thrones
>harry potter
>still single at age 32
She's shallow as fuck, has the mental age of a child AND is losing life on easy mode. Yay, I always wanted to marry a cognitively impaired parasite!

>They are so shallow and sex-obsessed
I dont know what type of woman youre meeting but most girls ive met havent been sex obsessed, quite the opposite
Where do you live?

You were also told that Santa Clause exists.

What exactly are you trying to prove here

Because if youre trying to say these things arent true by posting singular pieces of evidence to overthrow actual statistics its not gonna work

Only acceptable response

If you say this you have either:
>Just been dumped
or
>Autism

And I'm dead serious about this.

Again, I'm not saying life is not worth living if I'm not Chad, i'm saying that looks are extremely important for success with women, regardless of all the 'be a good person and you'll find love' shit that kids get told.

He said himself that if he was as unattractive as I am he'd probably share my mindset, and then in the next sentence goes on to say how I should change my mindset.

shes a cute tho

I live in Germany. Here, if you don't fuck a slut on the first date, you're not even worthy of being in her friendzone.

She's rather disgusting. Her physiognomy says a lot about her personality. And what I see there is repulsive.

First of all, there's more to life than women.

Secondly, unless you're horribly disfigured I really don't see your looks being a SIGNIFICANT obstacle to getting laid or finding love.

>finding love
Unless you're gay, you won't find love. Women are incapable of love. They can only provide access to their bleeding stinking holes. That's what they mistake for love.

Damn it I fell in love

I live in Sweden, most girls i have met through my life have had boyfriends whom they stuck to
There were some who claimed she had fucked 100+ guys and some who went out drinking and grabbed the first guy they saw but those were exceptions

I get the sex on the first date, i expect it because if she doesnt want to fuck then why should i waste time on her?

She looks like a fun, low maintenance girl. She also has a skill, unlike 99% of women.

> repulsive
dat Veeky Forums standards

>I get the sex on the first date, i expect it because if she doesnt want to fuck then why should i waste time on her?
Congratulaions, you are just as shallow as a woman.

this is the male equivalent of that image of a dozen women on Facebook calling that Khazakstan volleyball player ugly

>First of all, there's more to life than women.
I never said that I disagree with that.

>Secondly, unless you're horribly disfigured I really don't see your looks being a SIGNIFICANT obstacle to getting laid or finding love.

What's 'SIGNIFICAT' to you? 10% less chance? 50%? 90%?

>4 Chan is full of autist and people full of resentment and hatred
Some deep investigation there Sherlock I though I was in Instagram or something like that

>fun
Her face says she's highly egotistic and incapable of empathy. In her text we can read her conception of "fun" consists of cringeworthy infantility. What a mental cripple.

>low maintenance girl.
Sure that's the reason why she is still single at 32.

Any time I get myself too down on women as a whole I just remember my mom has stuck with my dad through 20+ years of tough shit

they can't all be bad, just don't play into the games of the ones who are and validate them

I said i might. Idk if I would though. When I lose at something I always beat up on myself not my opponent(s).

I want to tell you all this shit like put yourself out there more and be confident and all, but it rings hollow to my own ear.

Fuck it all. Just dull the pain somehow. I feel for you my man. Life is bullshit.

That doesn't even make sense. We're not talking about a Chad.

>Implying sex isnt part of a healthy relationship
its not being shallow you idiot, i want sex out of a relationship and if that part doesnt work im not going to spend time pursuing it
Im not buying a car without a test drive, i dont buy a house without checking it out first, i dont buy stocks without due dilligence and i dont commit without fucking a girl first

If you dont want sex in your relationship, good for you. Couldnt be happier for you but im not you

Are you autistic or just generally a dull person? Go to bed grandpa