Hey guys I went with my gf for the first time in the gym...

Hey guys I went with my gf for the first time in the gym.She is a regular for a year now she usually goes at night and mostly does legs and butt she says for like 4-5 hours then she comes back home.I tried this machine myself and its very hard on my back and legs start to give out after half an hour of this but I'm also 100% wanna do it because my legs are weak.Any idea how could I work up my stregth before using this machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stpeachy?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont get this webm at all
Seems like good mornings but whatever, what i dont get is why do girls seem to wear outfits that are supertight and then complain about attention?

They only complain if you are a fucking ugly loser.

They get attention and an excuse to complain, whats not to get?

>does legs and butt for 4-5 hours
Lol yea some other dude is working her legs behind her head bruh wisen up

they only complain if you're not paying them or viewing it on instagram.

>does legs/butt for 4-5 hours
>Chad's her personal trainer

I think it's time to give ol Joey Greco a call mate

you see the leather padding conveniently placed between the shoulder pads? Its to rest your back on. Unless you are desperate to show your ass off to the rest of the gym

>Usually goes at night
>"Mostly does legs and butt"
>For like 4-5 hours
>Then she comes back home

100% she is getting dick from someone else. You are a cuck and you're a retard for not putting the pieces together already.

>woman
>5 hours at the [[[gym]]]
>finally goes with you for the first time

i guess she broke up with her side cock

this. while maddening, they are giant hypocrites. thank God they get paid 80% of what we do because of their lack of rational thought.

She stays out for 4-5 houts daily?

I have bad news for you

They want attention, just not from YOU. You're expected to already know if you are good enough for her before you even look at her.

It goes both ways, just not as frequently. Have you ever had some 200+ pound fat ugly chick try to hit on you? Did it make you uncomfortable? Thanks to hypergamy, this is how girls feel anytime someone who isn't a 10/10 Brad Pitt looks at them, which is pretty much every day.

>female puppy instinctually adopts submissive pose for a praying fucking mantis

this

>doing this for half an hour

lol

>They want attention, just not from YOU
Sigh
>Makes question about why women dress this way and complain in general
>Veeky Forums autistis assume its all directed at the poster in question
Stay retarded Veeky Forums, its amusing

yep
>follow one night

This thread is clearly bait to get this response. I don't understand why people make these threads.

What do you call that? An Incline front squat? That looks easy to do incorrectly and fuck your shit up.

They want to be looked at. They just want to reserve the right to choose who they accept looks from. That is the only reason for most of it.

>webm ends on 5 seconds

this isnt your gf. dont lie

an attention seeker

Are you dyslexic? He never wrote that it was his gf.

I can tell you're 14 anyways because you think it's a GOOD THING to date an Instagram whore

Man, I gotta tell you,

>"4-5 hours"
>"mostly at night"

I think she's not going to the gym or she's going to the gym for an hour and then going to some dude's house for 3 of those 5 hours.

Anyways on the off chance that she is "working out" for "4 or 5 hours" "at night" she should immediatly stop as that's overtraining for a natty man with high test levels, nevermind a woman.

If you want to train for FIVE HOURS a DAY you NEED NEED NEED to use AAS/Roids

How do you actually convince yourself that your girlfriend is training 5 hours a day at night in the gyM?

I'm sorry an user had to be the one to break it to you, if it makes you feel better, I've been in your position before and yes it hurts.

Just remember that it's because she is a whore, not because there is anything wrong with you

it says so in the webm name

So you are dyslexic

Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that you NEVER date girls like that.

You have one night stands, flings, sure. YOU DONT DATE THEM! EVER! NEVER EVER!

DRILL IT INTO YOUR HEAD!

>thinking you or anyone else on 4chans fit board will have a one night stand or fling with a girl that hot

you would literally lick her shoes after she walked through dog shit for a chance to date her, aspie

dude im 30, got a 6/10 thats like 8 to me and yeah, im dyslexic :3
but thanks for the pep talk, maybe someone dodnt get this into their head yet, but true. instasluts are for fucking. not dating.

>he can't even see her face
>all he can see is a normal sized ass

'man man she's so hot'

Top kek user + lol at your life.

>you would literally lick her shoes after she walked through dog shit for a chance to date her, aspie

Stop projecting d00d

Not everyone is as desperate and virginal as you are

>Not everyone is as desperate and virginal as you are

sure thing 4channer

Unfortunately it turns out they get paid the same as us when you account for everything.

I think she's doing a different kind of workout for 4-5 hours, bro.
>cock squats

Some of us are handsome bruh sorry

PS: Sweatshirt is off a QT PTP 18 year girl whose virginity I took

PPS: Go ahead and dox me you autist I don't even care

Take a look at the cleft chin, turqiouise eyes, jawline, etc etc.

How mad are you rn?

I really hate your bullshit where you assume just because you are an ugly desperate virgin everyone on the website is a desperate virgin too

Why would I date a stupid sloot when I can take virginities off cuter girls?

Dude that's what counts, is that you think she's cute, that she's sweet, that shes loyal.

It bothers me bigtime seeing all these guys so desperate to date a woman just because she litterally isn't fat like this guy He is posting about how he'd like her shoes to date an instagram slut... and he can't even see her face?

1 800 come on now

sauce on girl in webm

twitter.com/stpeachy?lang=en

This is the most thinly veiled bait thread ive seen in a while

Isn't she using that machine incorrectly?

yes

>bulbous nose
>high hairline/big forehead
Stop pretending you slay puss

This pisses me off so much...
Excuse my rage but holy fuck she is pushing with her goddamn knees! There is no reason for her to be fucking herself up this way except, wait for it, the thirsty whore needs attention.

I just need her to fucking turn around so I can [bury my dick in her throat] confirm that she has a face full of makeup.

>this autistic whining and nitpicking
>won't post a photo of himself

stay inferior d00d

b-but your bulbous nose

I'll post a pic of you since you won't

ebin, simply ebin