Tfw never going to fit in a suit again

>tfw never going to fit in a suit again

Fucking shit guys, I just had to size up three times on my slacks to accommodate my thighs and six times so my jacket could fit around my shoulders and now I look like a square penguin.

How do you cope with this?

>you need a better Tailor

>$1200 suit I don't fit anymore
>fucking awesome suit, look 10/10 in it
>when I bring chicks back to my place I take the suit off to have sex
>gains are more important

thats how I cope. I'm looking at it in my closet right now, and it sucks but oh well. I can let my son use it later or something.

just cut of the sleeves like Rich Piana

Unless you are on roids you can still look good in a suit

stop roiding

Impressive, considering how jacked he is.

And for you womenfolk out there; be a classy gal and just cut off everything like Sara "Piana"

>fell for the SS bulk meme

serves you right

>Falling for the thicc meme

Stay within your optimal BMI, retard. That is the best way to fit into clothes.

All you need is a tailor who doesn't suck

you just need a good tailor

>I'm just oh so muscular and swole that my clothese don't even fit anymore!
>It's just such a struggle being so jacked, what do I do now? :^)

I don't believe you for a second you fat faggot. You got fucking fat and you know it, stop being a lardass and your problems will go away.

stop eating except for sundays, you will look better in suit, girls will notice you more

WHy is the best man wearing a garbage bag?

You may want to think about tailoring your own clothes. I fluctuate in measurements wildly throughout the year, and out of necessity, I picked up some needle and thread after researching techniques on YT. Especially so following a gain of 30 lbs. I have a 32" waist, however, I can't get them past my knees off the rack at this size. So I opt for a few size larger at a 36-40" to accommodate my ass and thighs. Take them home and take in the waist. Here is an important tip that makes for a clean look; I sew the side pockets closed as they tend to bow out in guys with a larger seat. You lose the ability to store items like you're phone, but for me, I don't do this anyway considering I don't look squared away if the lines of my quads are broken up by a bulky smart phone. I put my phone in my jacket or seat pocket. I do the same for dress shirts nearest the waist and add material to the under-collar to accommodate my neck. As for suit jackets, I defer to a professional tailor or seamstress, as I don't want to fuck up an $800 garment.

whata fat fucking bastard

to me it looks like some satan clothing shit

Thats the priest

tailoring makes all the difference if you are in any kind of shape.

I am a 6'4" 195lb lanklet who used to just wear loose clothes to try and make myself think I looked heavier than I was.

Got married in a suit that was way too big.

Went to a friends wedding and rented a tux, the girl renting it to me was a pro and took all my measurements and fitted me with the right tux. Got all kinds of complements about how it fit like a glove.

Now I look back at my wedding pics and do a facepalm.

The only problem with buying an expensive well fitting tailored suit, is you can't gain or loose much weight and still expect it to fit.

Because everyone on Veeky Forums only does the eating big and none of the training big.

>terry crews
>an old man
>ex football player
>a movie star

do you seriosuly think he's natty?

>Tfw having to buy tops in L or Xl to fit your chest and traps, only to have them be baggy as fuck on your stomach.

>Tfw when buy tops in M to show of your physique, only to have them rub your armpits raw

I-I-I made it though right?

he NEEDS to BLACK ivanka trump like last week already

either get a good tailor or go made-to-measure m8, you're not so special that clothes simply no longer work for you

no, that's why I took Terry Crews.

He not natty and can still fit a suit, so OP is just fat

>5 button vest

Pleb

How do I into my own tailoring? what supplies do I need and what resources to learn from?

There are athletic cuts for suits "generally meaning wider shoulders for the jacket paired with a smaller than average waist". You need to check different brands, they all have slight differences in their fits, sizing, etc. There are so many different styles of suit that have minor differences in fit that could make a world of difference.

Talk to your tailor (if you don't have one, get one) and see if they have ideas. Go somewhere where they sell a higher quality of clothes (nordstroms, saks, neiman marcus, etc) and find a highly competent employee that will help you. They know this stuff like the back of their hand and can help you. A personal shopper and a day of trying on clothes can help you determine what brands of clothing you can and cannot wear, adn will give you framework to build off of as time goes on.

Worst case scenario you have to do what most athletes do and get it tailored from top to bottom (but this is expensive). Instead of buying 3 ill fitting suits you would end up with one that fits you perfectly

This is a good idea. I'm going to get my woman to do this.

>live in urban dystopia
>surrounded by fat, unhealthy non/fit?
>shop at stores made popular by democratic un/fit/
>think something is wrong because don't fit in plebian clothes

There's really not much you can do to get the modern "ideal" suit look when you build enough muscle.

No 3-button jackets, though. That shit will make you look like a Whomp from Mario.

He's also 6'3"

N O

Quit doing roids? That would be a good start