Cutting

Alright Veeky Forums,
I've been seriously bulking for about 2 months now, been lifting around 8. Id say i'm anywhere from 15-20% bf. when should I start cutting to have visible abs for spring break?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1DD4nxTjhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spring break is in april btw

i think im in the same spot as you more or less. Im gunna try decreasing carbs and see if thats enough to reduce my BF%. Hopefully works cuz im not looking forward to actually nerding out over macros and shit to stay lean.

you should probably give your height weight and lifts too I think

Op here carbs dont matter unless you plan on doing keto diet, otherwise you'll jus exhaust yourself for no reqson

t. Tried a pseudo keto diet befor bulk and all it did was make me weaker

Op here carbs dont matter unless you plan on doing keto diet, otherwise you'll just exhaust yourself for no reason

t. Tried a pseudo keto diet before my bulk and all it did was make me weaker

maybe you did it wrong, it seems all the research and shit suggests a low carb diet will burn fat no matter what. you have to make sure to get enough protein and fat. I can definitely see it making me weaker since im more hungry but if I eat enough protein and fat then I wont be right?

God dammit I hate mobile posting

5'9" manlet
163lb
B185
Sq225
Dl275

hmm, I think you were supposed to lift weights while bulking man, you kinda fucked up.

theres a transition period where your body still expects more carbs. Expect to feel hungry all the time. After a week or two you'll start getting back to normal.

You're eating at a deficit if you're trying to cut, so yes, you will probably get weaker unless you're keeping careful track or you're at a high body fat percentage.

thats pretty good man Id say youre ready for a little cut if youre lifting that much. im 5'11-'6'0 and 155 but look like i have about the same bf%. cant tell if youre flexing your abs though if you are you have more fat than me so probably should minicut for a bit.

how much weaker though? thats pretty much the only thing keeping me from committing to a real cut right now because im not satisfied with my lifts yet :/

>Id say i'm anywhere from 15-20% bf

You're closer to 25% BF, I think. You could MAYBE get visible abs for spring break if you go on a 700 cal deficit and are strict about eating lots of protein. Don't fall into the trap of going on a severe cut. That will just cause you to lose muscle.

>25% bf

Bullshit. I was measured at 27% bodyfat when I first started lifting and looked 10x worse than him. No way he's over 20%, especially since it looks like he's got some muscle.

show your tat faggot

Not flexing

>25% girlslaughing.jpg
Confirmed DYEL

I have before when I looked like shit. Still do, but no thanks

can't be that bad,what is it?

15%-20% cmon guys,you can't be that stupid to think he's over 20%

Its my family's coat of arms. I like to box, thought it fit nicely like a knight going into battle. Super autistic I know.

nah man,sounds nice

You know fuck all about bf estimation

Anybody have a serious answer for the original question?

I guess I shouldn't have come here for an actual finess question lel

told you you're in between 15%-20% bodyfat
but you're right,nobody should come here for fitness advice.
All I've learned here was how to shitpost,I guess that's what happens to newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=D1DD4nxTjhw

Cry more bitch nigga.

15% bodyfat means you're just 5lbs away from hard, prominent abs, veins and striations all over your body.

But that's ok, everyone's a little delusional, just like how you overestimate your height as well.