Yfw new years resolution fags approaching soon

>yfw new years resolution fags approaching soon

>tfw home gym and i nwver have to deal with this faggot shit again

Feels great laderinos

this

>not deadlifting an obscene amount of weight in front of nyr fags to make them leave you alone and let you lift in peace
its like youre all actual fags or something

my nigga

>caring in any way what others think of you

Spotted the insecure manlet

Pics? Costs if you dont mine. trying to guage

Is this bad in uni gyms? :s

>people go to the gym for a month tops
>do random excercises for random reps and sets
>wonder why no gains

You get to see all the girls in see through yoga pants. So pick your poison; go to a public gym and deal with dyel's that do not care about etiquette. Or go to your uni gym that will be packed slammed and enjoy the peacocks. Mid February it goes back to normal

>thinking that wanting idiots that are going to try to do overhead bicep pulldowns to leave you alone = caring what people think
nice reading comprehension

Idk i can probably bully them into letting me work in rite

I can move plates speedily

Who the peacocks or the dyel's?

Peacocks.. I hope youre confident and ready to have to reset up their shit. Some of them just end up moving

The DYEL's? I did that for awhile, leg day is easy because I tend to be stronger than a lot of the noobies. After a set (maybe) they move on. I remember feeling inadequate or intimidated in my early years when I wasnt as experienced

Idk, i can only squat 275 cuz im a fat 6'2 DYEL so we will have to see

Like my uni gym for sure tho

3 plates on each side is enough to outdue to the newbies. Youre fine if you really need to use a machine. Bench Presses, Squat Racks and the dumbbell free benches tend to be the real estate that is tough to get to. Its why I get so pissed off when I see people doing this. Pic related

>mfw
I swear to god my gym is bad enough as it is without the "new year, new me" cunts

Don't have any pics at the moment. Spent $600 on the following :
>new half rack
>used 7ft barbell
>used 400lbs of plates
>used parabody adjustable bench
>rubber floormats
>ez-bar, clips, etc

couldn't get into uk office. is season 1 supposed to be a rough start or is it just not my thing?

can't wait for nyrfucks to ask if they can work in while I'm in the middle of a set

I should add that proces will vary widely depending on where you live. I'm in a medium sized midwestern city that seems to be above avg in price of used equipment.

Damn...

Garage gym would sure be nice

Probably not your thing, I liked season 1 but season 2 was amazing. It was my first time watching a British comedy ever and I didn't get the British humor isn't funny meme. I thought it was hilarious.

No.

>31 yo
>stress issues
>self employed
>lower gut fat accumulates
>keeps growing only at that spot
>gotta lift more seriously to remove it

I am scared anons. I thought that I was thin/fit/skinny but I realized that I ended up being skinnyfat. I gotta fight this...

Running will solve that. Lifting will not.

Fuck, this is difficult and boring. What about rope and cardio at home? Jumping, shadow boxing, etc ?

I don't know how to go about it since I have to eat more in order to grow because I am skinny but I have this gut fat. Want to burn this while growing muscle. I think I can't do both at the same time..

At what time do you guys go to the gym to avoid new year fags?

I'm thinking 7:30/8pm or early in the morning

Anything that gets you moving. From dancing through to swimming. Anything at all. I'm 35 and drive a desk. I went through the growth of the bulge and hopefully (fingers crossed) have tamed it. I run and cycle.

7:30/8:00 pm is absolute hell at my gym, even outside New Years resolution season.

Where do you drive the desk? Do I need a special license to be a desk driver?

Really?
It's mostly crowded between 5-7pm at my gym

:-) Hah!

Lifting and cardio will only help if you fix that diet bro. As lord scoob says, if you eat like the average American, you're gonna look like the average American.

Yeah. The rush starts around 5:30 and lasts until about 8:30.

It's a big commercial gym/"health club" right outside a big city so it makes sense that it's so crowded.

at what time does it close?

This is true. I have been eating a lot of bad things because I am bored to cook and don't feel like preparing something nice because of stress.
I will stock up in broccoli and bananas.

My gym did a black friday sale and now my comfy empty gym at 11pm is filled with a bunch of MEs. Don't even mind having them honestly just hate competing for equipment.

Never. It's 24/7

>new sir comic coming soon

How are you self employed? This is my dream. Teach me your secrets great wizard

Are 24/7 gyms any good?
I'd like to eventually start going to the gym before work

Yeah I really like it. I go to Lifetime Fitness so it's more expensive than other gyms, but it has a lot of extra stuff that makes it worth it to me.

I've seen other 24/7 gyms that are not very good at all, so it really comes down to where you go.

I am close to launch a freelancing videomaking gig for me. So self employed in the works.. Neet atm desu fammi. I might crush and burn in the end.

I'm a Europoor not an Amerilard. We don't have Lifetime fitness here.

What makes a 24/7 gym not good? Do people leave weights/dumbbells on the floor or what

Godspeed

>Do people leave weights/dumbbells on the floor or what
Yeah. They're usually not staffed over night (people get in by sliding their card to unlock the door) so stuff doesn't really get taken care of until the employees get there in the morning.

They're also usually pretty small and don't have a whole lot of equipment, which probably wouldn't be a problem if you go in the middle of the night when it's not crowded.

>tfw i havent even fulfilled my NY resolutions from years ago
>tfw no gf

What would you like to do?

Ah, just as I expected then.
Thanks user

I started hitting a public Gym early September, I can't wait for it, tell me your tales of New Res Fags.

This is actually my first year lifting so I have yet to experience it.
Is it really as bad as they say?