Forearm Curls 3x10
Row Machine 10 minutes

> Eating
Banana, protein shake, PB sandwich
Instant mashed potatoes and cottage cheese w peaches

> Feeling
Nervous about cadaver dissection exam/final next 2 weeks

Friday is my arm day
Dropped out of school to work. I know its a horrible thing to do which i willen regret For the rest of my life but school stress weer fucking up my gains

>Lifting
Heavy boxes for four hours at work this morning after a seven hour closing shift last night.
>Eating
Going out with the bf, but we haven't decided where yet
>Feeling
Tired from only getting 4 hours sleep last night and waking up at 6am
>Listening
George Michael - Faith

>> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Nuttin' my man it's rest day
>> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Some unsalted nuts
>> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
Pretty good to be quite honest
>> WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING?
Fucking Dub FX

youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI

>icf workout 1
>cheese, eggs and milk
>bretty good
>meme grips

>LIFTING
Diddlylifts

>EATING
Pizza

>FEELING
Pretty good.

>LISTENING
Classic rock

>raised mons pubis
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>lifting
Squat 5x5
RDL 3x8
Leg press 3x10
Hip Thrust 3x8
Leg curls 5x15
Calf raises 5x15

>Eating
Quart of whole milk, chicken breast, raw green beans, saffron rice. That's it for the day around 2,200 calories of that cause I'm cutting

>feeling
just another fucking day of the same exact shit. I like the routine because it's getting me jacked and earning money, but fuck I'm bored with life.

>listening
GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE I DIE IN THE PROCESS YOU DIE IN THE PROCESS

>lifting
Nothing
>feeling
Hopefully gunna hook up with the girl I like again
>listening
Shitty dance music/top 40 shit

Fucking help me out Veeky Forums got a /g/ question but those faggots over there aren't worth a single cumshot.
Is gsync a meme and if so is a 1080p 27" 144hz monitor worth it or too grainy?

Dropped out in April first year.

No regrets. Learn a trade or do heavy labour like construction in a big city. Pays well and you're already Veeky Forums so its not hard. I make more than most of my friends with degrees and have no debt.

gsync is kind of a meme, but you'd be happy.
monitor is worth it imho

So i should go for a 1080p 27" 144hz gsync monitor then? Heard 27" is too much for 1080p

just get a 24" 144hz and place it closer to your face.

depends on how far away you sit from your monitor

>he fell for the trade meme
Good luck after you fuck up your back or knees.

Not funny dood
Something along the lines of a bit over an arms length

>Leg day.

>Fish and rice like usual...

>grinding hard for 2k17. Financial and physical gains will be good this year I can feel it. Gonna play some cod4 remastered after the gym tonight.

>Listening to ASMR on this comfy december afternoon.

I've accepted that I dont want women and dont want to play the materialism rat race. I just cant stand people, women, kids, gfs annoying as fuck friends. I would probably end up beating my kids and wife like my mom and dad. No point in contining a cycle of violence. Just going to save money, eat good food, own a cheap american car and travel the world. No plans on kids except maybe i'll get a few dozen womem from the 3rd world preggo to make sure my seed spreads globally. 3rd world peasants tend to breed like rats so i'll probably have thousands of descendants in a few hundred years.
Just me and my goals of becoming shredded, wealthy and independant. Polar opposite of what I was a few years ago.

I'm content.

>liftan
Sheiko+assistance because I am Eastern European

>eatan
Pasta with chicken and a salami sandwich

>feelan
Awesome. I made a post about my situation a couple of days ago, thought about it and decided to pack my stuff and leave the UK. Currently chatting with a girl I have some feeling for about what we are going to do when I go back. I plan on winning her some plushies from the winter fares and drinking mulled wine.

>listenan
youtube.com/watch?v=rquEvQYIjRg

Life is starting to get less sucky.

>Lifting
Leg day
>Eating
Whey smoothie, almonds, chicken for dinner
>Feeling
Taking a shit so I feel pretty good

>not liking that soft mons pubis part
>not kissing it when she is real close to cumming and then put it in her real hard so she cums hard and squirts on your dick

Going to club, Woof

>tfw broke 6 month sobriety spree

I want it to be tomorrow because my farmers walk handles will be delivered but it's too early to sleep

Feeling GOOD. My home gym is almost complete and I've lost 16lbs.

lol nederkanker

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?

nothing since weight lifting is tues/thurs/sat. while running and/or swimming are for mon/wed/fri.

> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?

tried and true chicken and rice. later on i'll indulge a little and get some kind of a sexy looking dinner, idk what.

> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?

things are finally looking up. i just have one last mountain to scale.

but god help me this is heart wrenching.

>tfw in love

> WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING?

nothing atm. gonna go pick up a half ounce of some delicious tokyo kush from my brand new medical grade marijuana connect in about an hour so i can properly celebrate my FINALLY getting the loan i've sorely needed.

what's the damn point of an 810 credit score if i can't leverage it? whatever, i'm gtg and financially peachy atm.

I'm feeling pretty good. Got work all holidays though so no sexual intercourse or alcohol.

Gonna watch some pic related, jack off and sleep.

Squats
Chipotle
Okay overall but had an unnerving talk with my therapist earlier this week I'm still a little shaky about
Constantly listening to music, fav albums right now are Dc4 and Reasonable Doubt. Feeling the latest Drake and Cole singles, but didn't think much of Starboy

Leg day. Hit 2pl8 today for two reps today for the first time.
>Feels good man

>things are finally looking up. i just have one last mountain to scale.
good luck fampai

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
It was Lower Power (PHUL) day
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Meatloaf with veggies and goat yoghurt
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
Tomorrow is super hero themed party, I going as a wolverine, hopefully theres' gonna be some non-fat attractive female ...
Metro 2033 , gotta finish that vidya finally!

Deadlifts and the press tonight, darling

Feeling pretty good. Just got $2k paycheck in the bank.

Finna go wine, dine, then smash the fiancé to end the night

Life is good

>Lifting
Today is deadlift day! Going to the gym in a few hours.
>Eating
Might eat out tonight, maybe In-n-out
>Feeling
Lonely. Need a gf and it's all I can think about
>Listening
Pantera during workout, Drake post-workout

>LIFTING
Larsen Press 100kg 5x10.

>EATING
Some cheese or something.

>FEELING
Okay.

>LISTENING
Josh Groban up in this bitch.

Forgot to add to >feeling i hate the feeling of setting all my goals, accomplishing them, and then having no one to share them with besides my parents. feels bad man.

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Had a nice pull day. Deadlifts, barbell rows, pull ups, etc. I love back day.
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
I'll get some peanut butter and put it on a sandwich now I guess
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
loneliness and oxycodone
Melody's Echo Chamber

what goals did you achieve brah

You have us, bud.

>LIFTAN
OLY LIFTAN, Snatch, snatch pulls, snatch squats my life is snatch
>EATAN
Lasagna famalama
>FEELAN
bretty gud, playing som mm on cs
>LISTENAN
friends talking shit on discord

>I make more than most of my friends with degrees

Not in 20 years you won't be.

>had an unnerving talk with my therapist earlier this week that I'm still a little shaky about

Tell us. You'll feel better

Recently hit 345 on squat and benched 2 pl8 4 times finally. Also got accepted to uni again for next semester.

Thanks user

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Rest day. I got golfer's elbow so I haven't squatted this week. Feels bad. My lifts goes up, so that feels good.
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Rice. I have around 10 bucks on my name. I have eaten plain rice every day for the last 30 days. I feel like a god damn jap on Iwo Jima. Do you know how painful it is to force down 900 grams of rice each day? I spend around 5 hours each day eating.
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING
Got my self a job. That feels good. Behind on rent. That feels bad. Grown out of my shirts. That feels good. Now I have no shirts. That feels bad. Can't wait to show up to friends with a more thick and solid body. That will feel good. I just can't stop thinking I spent 5 years as a NEET. That feels bad.

Heroes 4 of Might & Magic Soundtrack. Best soundtrack of the series. Even beats 3.

nice man, what are your next goals? What about long term?

My friends are coming over soon. I'm hoping they bail so I can eat pizza and watch The Two Towers.

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Tomorrow is Volume day on TM so ill be willing to kill myself right now
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Made a blueberry shake with some quark would recommend before sleeping
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
Feeling good, new JJBA episode with fuckign Bites the Dust came holy shit im hyped
Also going to introduce a female friend to liftong
youtube.com/watch?v=sOIvEr_gQ1U

Lets hope for another good week with gains and luck brehs

Next up for lifting is just keep trying for 4 pl8 squat and deadlift until I get them both. Other than that, graduate from uni within the next 2 1/2 years. Thinking of trying to walk-on my uni's football team just to see if I could do it. Long term just gotta see where college takes me

trades are good but you're only going to be making more than your friends for a short while lol, assuming they have useful degrees

No lifts on a Friday, just ate some chilli and drinking booze.
youtube.com/watch?v=FATTzbm78cc

>Lifting
Done some upper body work with gym body to finish the week off, but rushed as gym was closing

>Eating
Had a shake then chicken stir fry

>Feeling
>tfw no gf.
Hopefully seeing this chick over Xmas, see how it goes. Wish me luck brehs ;_;

Listening
SoulChef - Escapism

>SoulChef
Why does he spell it like that? It's either Soul Chef, Soulchef or the gas chamber

Some music for yall:
youtube.com/watch?v=W0vmN2UbVso

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
rest day
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Double Chorizo burrito with extra guac feelsgood
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
> tfw no gf
I am just 18 so maybe I will get rid of that feel before I cant have teenage love
Bladee's new album

the fuck???

Veeky Forums fffffriday night

this is a /v/ meme

Not bashing school.
I have a lot of respect for people who succeed accademically because I sure as shit cant. I have a learning disability and moving heavy shit around for $27/hour beats being an accountant with massive debt for $14/hour for me.
I was very depressed through out all of highschool because I convinced me that if I didnt go to uni I would be making min wage my entire life.

I make more money than them now and i'm 20. The salt is real.

I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but I know a few people your age who think they've got the system beat by having no debt and making more than their friends who just got out of college.

The problem is, when they're 40, while their friends are becoming executives and making 6 figures they're still making what they were when they were 20 and can't even do that for much longer because of their fucked up back and knees. So they either have to go to college then, or start working minimum wage at a gas station, Wal Mart, fast food, etc. with high school and college students on summer break.

As an investment in yourself, get a degree. You don't even have to be a full time student, go to night school, take online/correspondence courses etc. Just get that degree. Your future self and family will thank you.

Dr@IN G@N9

"No"
I'm on test hgh. I have thousands of dollars invested in hedge funds and nasdaq free trades. Not having kids or getting married. I will retire when my body breaks. You think i'm stupid but i'm really not. I spent years planning.

Inb4: You'll have kids bro and everything will change xD

I have schizophrenia and i'm bipolar. No I wont.

Rest day.

Just finished some salmon and potatoes.

Feeling drained by the week, hungry and going to bed.

It's my 20th birthday

I'm spending it alone and in my room.

Whatever dude. Good luck. But if it was as simple as you seem to think it is for people who "can't succeed academically" to do well without a degree a LOT more people would be doing it.

Also, I live in Canada.
Most people working in oil make at least 120k / year if the dont take summer off.
I am 20 and make $27 an hour to pick things up and move them.

>everyone going to uni is an executive at 40 making six figures
You're young and naive. Or your parents are immigrants.

Not at my home-pc so I can't send you the feelguys hugging each other so you gotta imagine it.

We're all gonna make it bro.

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
B
Pullups or chinups 5x10
Isolated bicep curls 5x10
Dumbell rows 5x10
Straight bridges 5x10
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Fruits.
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
Emptyness.
I'm listening to Jazz. To be more specific, Oscar Peterson.

This. School isn't for everyone. If you hate it, you're gonna hate your job more.
I'm in college now and pretty jelly of my friends who work construction, they aren't drowining in cash but they make a very respectable living. But I got a navy scholarship so I'm already too balls deep to quit even if I wanted to

>> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Feels.

Ayy I spent my 20th that way too.
It doesn't get easier, you just get better. Happy birthday ya queer

>WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Lost all motivation to lift in the last month due to a depression bout please help brehs
I feel even less up to it because I know I'll come back weaker

>WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Fish and pasta

>WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
See: lifting

>WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING?
Iggy Pop's radio show, playing some Grace Jones right now

I'm 6'5, and have bad knees and back. SO are you saying I shouldn't go into the trades?

>he fell for the college meme

Ok

>sitting at a desk 40+ hours a week
>not damaging your spine and neck muscles
Pick one ass wipe

>LIFTING
Finally fixed my form and starting going ass to grass on squats, fucking hell it feels weird.
>EATING
A gallon of milk and a shitload of oatmeal, kill me.
>>FEELING
A lot of pent up aggression mixed with severe lack of feelings of accomplishment.
>LISTENING
My contemplate suicide playlist on Spotify. Overall, a fun evening at home.

Clinical depression or you've just been feeling down for an abnormally long time?
It helps to have goals and a routine when life gets like that. Idk if any crazy shit has happened in your life but if you have the time you should set up a structured schedule and stick to it. Gives you something to focus on and a reason to get up in the morning. I found that the hardest part was just willing myself to get up and out of the house, otherwise I'd stay inside and sleep most the day and then shitpost.
Damn this is long. I just feel you on some level man.

>Lost all motivation to lift in the last month due to a depression
I know that feel user. In my first year of uni i quit lifting for probably 4 months due to being depressed as shit. After a while you will get back into lifting, but time off can be nice in a way

neat pic

Arm day
Some fruits right now
Nothing
808's and Heartbreak

>lifting
Today was my rest day, Did some pullups still since I love seing my shoulder/back definition from the mirrors at the gym

>eating
IF till I got back, Had a juicy salmon with veggies and rice I made myself.

>feeling
been fucking with fwb/onenight stands consistently past 6 months, but I just fucked things up with a qt who was actually interesting and fun to talk to/hang out with...So no Christmas time dates/someone to see Rouge One with...I really liked her :(...life moves on, back to back finals monday, so gonna get drunk with a drinking buddy tn and study at a nice pace tommorow and sunday

>LIFTING
PPL is a dream. For the first time in my life I can do sets of strict pull ups, no kipping. Bench won't go up though so I started doing weighted dips.
>EATING
Brotein shake with bananas and oats, turkey (wheat) noodle soup.
>FEELING
Pumped, semester is almost over and I've been saving for a new car
>LISTENING
Comeback Cadillac by the weeks

oh yeah i forgot

>listening
Been listening to a ton of deep house and anime soundtracks at the gym, keeps it lighthearted and fun while I get the most disgusting pump/take a break from studying.

>Liftan
Stronglifts workout B

>Eatan
Six eggs and 1L whole milk+two scoops

>Feelan
that feel when I found a way better gym but can't afford to join right now because my car insurance just came out

>Listenan
The synth music that Varg Vikernes wrote in prison

>> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
skipped because i was busy during my regular lift time
>> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
8 beers, a pound of boneless wings, half a pound of waffle fries
>> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
like a worthless piece of shit who is going to be in the gym first thing tomorrow when i'm not hungover
>> WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING?
P.E.P.E Shadilay

>Lifting
Maxing out all compound lifts
>Eating
Gonna pig out later and ruin all my gainz
>Feeling
A bit tired but waking up now that I'm lifting
>Listening
Yumi Rose - sunchaser
FUTURE FUNK MY LIFE UP DESU SENPAI

Gayest post in this thread

tfw I haven't talked to the qt girl I was planning on asking out on a date in almost a week.

>LIFTING
Rest day, but I recently started Jason Blaha's Ice Cream Fitness routine. Is it good for a beginner, or a meme?
>EATING
Milk, protein bars, starbucks doubleshot coffee and protein, veggies and chicken, small amounts of pasta
>FEELING
despair
>LISTENING
youtube.com/watch?v=78bTMh1jwKI
trap/edm playlists,Skalmold, Undertale OST,or Amon Amarth.

Hey buddy this is a blue board

It's mostly been just feeling down and exhausted 24/7 but suicidal thoughts have crept up on me a few times in the past month, and I'm still on the waiting list for OCD therapy so I feel like getting checked in for depression will just pile it all on top of me.
Thank you for the advice lads.

Thanks guys

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
rest day, maybe my dick later
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
water, tuna
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
not much
my neet landlord watching mad money loud as fuck in the next room

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
books and fucking research papers. studying for god damn finals
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
rice, salad, beets, and monster ultra blue zero. going to get chipotle later
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
annoyed, these fucking tests suck cock
nothing I have ear plugs in at the library because these asians are talking so fucking loud.

>lifting
diddlys squat etc etc

>eating
2c-b and sausages

>feeling
nothing

>listening
freescha - kite high

>Lifting?
Nothing today

>Eating?
Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream, they didn't have any half baked.

>Feeling?
Really depressed, my dog disappeared this morning and I had a dream last night where I was with him, I guess God meant it as a final goodbye.

>Listening?
Nothing but the cold emptiness around me, in my head im listening to this, youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

> WHAT ARE YOU LIFTING?
Lower, mainly hang cleans, squats and didly with accessories thrown in
> WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Chicken, brown rice, broc and califlower. Basic bitch nutrition
> WHAT ARE YOU >FEELING?
Full but trying to choke down ^
FLYGOD by Westside Gunn

>lifting
Nothing today but I did do a Clean + front squat + jerk at 90% of my max yesterday after doing snatch waves up to 90% so I'm feeling bretty gud

>Eating
Bamboo shoots and pork and some dumplings

>Feeling
Excited and nervous for my first meet on the 18th. Hoping I go 6/6 for my lifts.

>what am i lifting

the world. diamond pike pushups mode

>all these faggots with friday as a rest day

idiots, you're supposed to work out on fridays, so you have that friday night pump in the nightclub....nothing personnell

> Legs, what else on Friday

> Typical liftan food

> Feeling tired as fuck since I'm still cutting

> Nothing.

>lifting
Lifted at 5:00 this morning, did bench, squat, lat pulldowns, and some minor shoulder/forearm stuff
>eating
Chicken sandwich, baked chips (pretty shitty carbs but oh well), banana nut muffin, 4 cups of skim milk, and ruffles because im way behind on fat for today and it's friday so screw healthy fats
>feeling
Great, second year of uni, finally have some good friends who want to hang out with me that ill live with next year
>listening
Heavy rock when i lift, dont really listen to music if im not exercising or on my way somewhere

I want to go out but I don't know where to go

Might meet some people if you go to a bar, would feel better than staying in even if you don't meet anyone. You could also probably find a cool hiking/camping group on meetup.com or whatever it's called.

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday

Still friendless. Still a kissless virgin. Still living with my parents.

Lol.