Gainz going to waste?

I've been going to gym for 3 years now and the women still don't aproach me.

Sure i see girls check me out all the time, but they just glace at me, i have tried to make an eye contact and i have also many times even said hello casually to the women of the gym.

i'm not super ugly man 7/10 i'd say

The thing i am worrying about, did i get these gainz for nothing?

you did not do them for nothing, you made it for yourself now..

tfw girls made eye contact with me... I do the same, at work I always watch them and they stare too... only to later find out they are in a relationship.... ALL OF THEM!!! FUCK

What i think is that girls in a relationship give you looks because they want to see if anybody else finds them interesting/hot while lonly girls will not look at you not to look desperate .. somebody correct me..but all of those that stared at me were in relationships what the actual fuck

This.
Same here, eye contact with two girls in work and both in relationship as always. Fug this

Post pics

Eye contact with a girl I work with
2 months later she breaks up with her bf and we fuck that night

I'm 29 and she's 18.

Sorry, I just wanted to brag about that. It happened a few days ago. Then again, you guys were humble bragging about getting eye contact.

where do work that you're 29 and shes 18?

Here, i hate my tattoos i got them young when i thought they were cool.

my friend inked me hard when i got drunk, not all, but few of them were really bad choices

GNC

Go on Tinder and stop being a sperg. You're looking solid, thick tight. Keep us updated with your progress. nohomo

What's the point in the end? life the longest?

was the life a competition whom life the longest?

next you say you dont even smoke cigarettes? are you manchild?

Grow your hair a bit, shave your face ,relax your face, bulk a little, get those tattoos removed.

what?

you heard me, are you bullied in school or just retarded.

Please give your brain a chance.

What the fuck do gainz have to do with women?

i am so confused

did someone let pajeet near a computer?

Leave the roids, they are rotting your braing man.

i go to gym to get eventually laid, so i can procreate with a female compatriot

isn't it just what life is all about, have a wife and kids so your genepool will continue.

What is this, you guys are not that smart are you? what the fuck is going on?

you must be trolling or something.

Are you in the wrong thread? Nobody is talking about anything you're talking about

i'm OP you faggot, dont derail my thread by this shit.

>I tought I was a 7 but now I feel like a 5.
atleast I have gf

hi chad
srsly tho ur autism just seems to be holding you back. Go on tinder and fuck some sloots

i wouldn't call that whale that wails around you for the rotten fish a gf.

i fucking tried. i just dont know what to say or how to keep them intrested.

then explain this fucking post what do cigarettes have to do with him picking up

where did he make any reference to existentialism? why are you bringing the point of life into it?

girls might just not be into you because you're a fucking clown, bro

Im sure I have much higher standards than you mate. I never asked out a girl in my life, always the girls took the first step so relax, I leave all the whales for you.
>mfw you will never be a charmer like me

Success in any endeavor is often dependent on your ability to recognize and take advantage of opportunities presented to you. You read stories on this board constantly about women throwing out hints and the OP being too naive to see it

oh wow guys did you hear that the 29 year old loser who works at mcdonalds hooked up with the fat bi chick in the freezer, good thing he brags about it to all his online friendzzz

wow bro thats a lot of jelly over there

i'm about getting laid, and i do gym for that, and i havent gotten laid.

so why to go to gym, the guy says i do it for myself. but if my point was getting laid and not succeeding in it, it's kinda useless, and the only benefit other than getting laid is being healthy ergo living little longer, and i dont care do i go out in early 60's or late 90's for fuck sake are you this stupid.

i'm sure the only girl ever talked to you beside your whore of a mother was your grand mother and told you are a charmer and almost died on the spot on the pity she felt afterwards.

Yeah right.

On a serious note, I read OP's postings, then looked back at his photo, and he looks a lot less attractive the second time I look.

He is so retarded it makes him uglier

Bruh lol

i'm sure you find lot of men attractive you faggot.

Holy molly you didnt get laid since when? Since you born? Stop with the projecting. Before you sperg out once more, here is a story of me.
>be me at ferquency festival at a shitty concert
>girl comes up to me talking german gibberish
>tell her this is an only english zone
>she cant
>whatever.jpg
>she kisses me
>well that was unexpected
>3 mins later I fuck her in the shadows
>she cums so hard she is shaking and falls to the ground
>Im just standing there with an erection
>I look around because I forgot I am in the middle of a festival
>"holy shit people are watching"
>walk away while laughing

Go out with friends, grab 1 or 2 beers. DO NOT become autist mode. You will get depressed and kill yourself. Enjoy your life user...

I was thinking this too, he definitely has the tard eyes

or maybe his english is just shit?

>cy festival at a shitty concert
>>girl comes up to me talking german gibberish
>>tell her this is an only english zone
>>she cant
>>whatever.jpg
>>she kisses me
>>well that was unexpected
mins later I fuck her in the shadows
>>she cums so hard she is shaking and falls to the ground
>>Im just standing there with an erection