Where all the single girls in Uni...

Where all the single girls in Uni? Veeky Forums u said dating in college will be easy but all the girls literally started a relationship a month into college or still keeps their relationship with highschool bf. WTF Veeky Forums where can I find single girls?

Just keep searching bro, you will find someone like I did

Assuming youre in shape, go to a yoga class with a friend. if you have a girl as a friend that your close with, bring her with you.

I can report good results for dancing classes as well.

sounds homo, but if u are any bit coordinated and have decent cardio, go to zumba. Preferrably with a friend.

>keeps their relationship with highschool bf
so they're single

Ikftb, it's fucking frustrating to not get any pussy despite the attempts. I enjoy being social, I enjoy spending time with people a lot, but it gets frustrating to not get any. You have to go through: meet her friends, meet her close circle, try to be liked, try to isolate the right occasion, be present at social gatherings... It's an endless flunk of time. But I guess one learns a lot. I think I need to learn to dance. It multiplies occasions to actually get laid somehow.

I've been going to med school for 3 years (70-75% of students are women) and I haven't had any intimate contact with any of them but the college system here has nothing to do with the one in America.

Been doing yoga at my uni for over two years. None that are worth the time. Except my instructor total milf.

They will cheat sooner or later. Don't give up man.
Also don't date in college. You'll get cheated on lmao.

Where you from?
I'm in nursing school, 90% of my classmates are women and most are either married or repulsive. Ayy lmao kill me now

Don't worry, dude. They'll be single soon enough.

My highschool gf left me about a month after I went to college.

Same thing happens after...my college gf left me 3 months after I graduated college.

I'll be okay...

This. Get big and go to as many parties as you can. After a few months the guys in the relationships will have gotten fat and lazy, and you will be looking big and strong.

Argentina, most here are young and single the thing is we don't live in college here, there's no frat parties and all that stuff. Also the State pays for our education, USSR style.

Don't let it get you down man. You can be happy without a gf.
But if you want one, I hope you find a good one someday.

Interesting. As a murrican I will say that a lot of the party scene is peer pressured. There are people who do it non stop but there are others who do it occasionally or never. It depends on the people you hang out with.
It is pretty dumb though. Every year we hear about a freshman literally drinking themselves to death to get into a frat or some dumb shit.

>You have to go through...
no you dont

this

this

boyfriends come and go, who gives a shit it's not like the guy is legally bound to her

>Every year we hear about a freshman literally drinking themselves to death to get into a frat or some dumb shit.
Lol, that fraternity thingy is so weird for us

Wow you're dumb. Literally talk to them and become "friends" if they like you they will eventually hook up
With you once you spend more time with them and they forget about their boyfriends.

The real redpill is that most normies find their life partner by age 18-20. If you're not paired up by 21, you're a deviant doomed to only date other deviants (whores, the mentally unstable, drug addicts, etc.)

It's ober OP.

>college
>boyfriends
Pick one. I've slept with 3 girls who had boyfriends this year. It's just a word girls use for the guy that supports them with money or listens to their problems long enough. Western women are whores.