He fell for the "shower every day meme"

>He fell for the "shower every day meme"

It causes your body to dry out, and then produce more oil than you naturally do. Which forces you to shower more. Trapping you in a cycle of over washing.

It varies somewhat, but you can be clean by bathing as little as twice a week.

1. Replace all your harsh soaps with stuff that's milder and better for your skin. You probably don't want to cowash but at least change to a sulphate-free shampoo. Invest in a good conditioner.

2. When you get out of the shower, apply moisturizer while you skin is still damp (not soaking. Dry yourself a bit.)

3. If you don't use one already, make sure your deodorant contains an antiperspirant. Apply before you go to bed in addition to in the morning (and after you bathe).

4. You will still have to wash your face daily. I recommend washing with just water and applying moisturizer in the morning, and then a mild cleanser and moisturizer before bed.

5. Your skin and hair will have to adjust. Don't jump in the shower as soon as you get greasy. Maybe plan your non-shower days for when you don't have to go out.

>going to bed dirty

no thanks

I shower every day, but i only wash my body once a week, shampoo once a week. You must condition every day, otherwise, you lost

>he fell for the high fat may may

I shower myself 3 days a week and I wash my hair 2 days a week. Bit longer now cuz too lazy to go to barber even tho girls said its nice.

Many times before uni I go to the gym and I don't shower( when its not summer or some crazy lower heavy day). I don't sweat at all, my gym shorts and t shirt doesn't smell at all.

How is this possible?

On contrary I have a gym mate he sweats like pig( tfw when his sweat drops off my face when he spots me) and he smells like shit after.

I heard the same thing but for washing haor every day.
I only wash my hair in the morning every day because when I wake up, it looks like shit. Why would I avoid keeping something clean and fresh?

Nice broscience mate

1. Every single soap you can buy has the same base. The only significant difference is the quantity of glycerin (wich does absolutely nothing except giving you a "greasy" feeling).

2. Your skin does not get moist from the outside but from the inside. Just drink water.

3. Literally cancer.

4. Best way to fuck up the skin of your face. If you see any imbalance in your skin just change your diet,.

5. Skin and hair adjust to your diet, not to your cleaning habits.

>work 6 days a week cleaning up in a hotel

Yeah i shower everyday, and use a lot of moisturizer and all, i have no problems, I sometimes wish i had a better job so I wouldn't have to shower so much

This has to be a bait.

Enjoy your hormonal disbalance.

The only time you NEED to shower is right after you take a shit, anything else is a waste of water.

>falling for the shower meme
O how I pity thee

I have a bath every day.
>It raises your body temperature while it's cold
>Makes you feel relaxed
>Can hold your breath under water for lung capacity gains
>Relaxes muscles as opposed to standing awkwardly in the shower
>Can invite girls to bathe with you and sit in your lap

Why do you hate your body?

>blow bubbles for max exhale gains.

DESIGNATED

W H O

>standing awkwardly in the shower
You mean "standing normally"?

>work as an engineer
>constantly come in contact with dirt, oils, etc..
>implying I'm not going to shower every day

I would fucking loathe being near you, I bet you smell like a rotten carcass

>Bathing like an ancient god
Muh nigguh

I work for a living and don't have the luxury of sitting at home all day so I need to shower daily.

Wash hair literally daily, sometimes twice a day due to uncontrollable dandruff that can only be prevented for half a day if you peel it off by scratching your head while washing it with water

I can confirm, my hair produces enough oil per day to deep fry a serving of french fries

My hair is oily as fuck due to genetics. I don't shower before bed or throw a towel down on my pillow their is a good chance I'll break out.

your obviously not pumping hard enough bro

who is this fertility goddess

> twice a week.
Uh what? fuck that, I gym everyday dude and I would get fired if I showed up to work without showering even for one day.

>Can invite girls to bathe with you and sit in your lap

Until the bath becomes a jacuzzi, on your lap.

I live in a tropical country. 2 showers at least everyday are more than necessary. I would risk 1 shower a day, but it won't be as confortable.

why does my head get so damn itchy after 2 days of no shampoo?

you need to condition

>living in the tropics and it's summer
>user suggests not showing every day

Should I be taking more cold showers?

I grew up with oily as fuck skin. Skipping showers was simply not an option during my teens. Accutane was the miracle that balanced my oil production and got rid of my acne.

You ought to still shower off afyer exercise.

You don't need soap everytime, but at least rinse off the sweat.

You seem like the kind of person who won't say "I don't know" when someone asks you something you don't know. You just start answering them and see where it goes.

Fuck off OP and fuck every cunt that thinks they can get away with not showering. Everyone else thinks you're disgusting and can smell you from 20 metres away

i typically shower less in the winter. if i don't sweat or get dirty when it's below freezing, i typically go up to three days without a shower. i still wash my face and brush my teeth, but that's about it.

taking cold showers helps a lot with the issue of dry skin. just thinking about a hot shower makes me skin itch.

Where from anonymous?

You must be a manlet

>sitting in a pool of your own filth-water

>in the morning i awake
>i feel my bladder about to break
>scratch my balls
>rub my eyes
>feeling lousy
>my girlfriend tells me that it's time to take a bath
>i say "no not today it's only tuesday"
>you know it doesn't make a difference to me
>every day i do the same old thing
>so why should i have to be clean?
>THOSE DREADED WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS
>also know as..
>SHOWER DAYS

i hate them

Fuck you I'm at the gym 5-6 days out of the week I need that shower. I don't shower on days I don't go to the gym though

Cairns, Australia

YES.

animal species? tell me as i am high sir, thank you? tis jolly day!

this is true as animals we were busy surviving and hunting we didn't have the luxury to bathe everyday or had enough water. so this is correct.

Higher test than you if he smells and you don't. Don't talk to women with him after working out, they'll be WAY more attracted to him and show you no interest

>tfw 80% of showers are with gf, who scrubs my back, helps me wash my long hair, and then we usually end up fugging before getting out

Shit is pretty cash. I try to shower every day, and wash my hair twice a week. I can't fucking stand being smelly. Other people's BO is gross, I can only assume mine is as well. I've never had anybody hug me and huff my scent when I'm sweaty, but it's happened plenty of times after a shower and a little bit of cologne.

I literally only shower after going to the gym.

This way I'm forced to go to the gym, every 2-3 days for SS.

>forced to shower twice a day because of all the dirty work I do
>weak/dry skin because of it
Fuck. I do not know what to do because if I don't shower I'll be a smelly bum.

I shower every morning and I don't plan on changing that.

I wash my hair once a week, sometimes week and a half and it's healthier than ever, it's not oily and doesn't smell. Years ago, I washed my hair every day and it was extremely oily (and not this long), then I switched to every other day and slowly decreased the everyday shampooing. Pic related, sorry about the size (on my phone >_>)

Forgot pic

Fuck off Rapunzel.

That shits just an accident waiting to happen.

Enjoy getting your hair wrapped up in a lathe when you walk within ten feet of one

Please be in Essex

It's times like this that I truly despise click bait like cracked that peddles this bullshit.

QT

question: what do you do for a living?

You really think random bitches on Veeky Forums are going to be anywhere near a lathe during their day to day lives?
>be femanon
>walking down sidewalk
>spot machinist carrying drill-press approaching me from opposite direction
>nervously decide to go to the other side of street to avoid having to pass him
>as I move to cross street, brake press screeches in from nowhere and cuts me off.
>let out shriek and run to hide in a back alley.
>get cornered by the big Haas lathe
>grabbed by hair and brutally raped.

WHOM is this semen demon?

I just said it because I hate having to use the lathe at work. I usually let my machinist take care of that stuff.

Also, loving every laugh with your response

Whoops this is for (You)

>caring about types of shampoo
>buying moisturizer
Sorry, I have a penis. I hope OP doesn't.

>white people don't shower daily

you learn something new everyday

>he hates having to use the lathe
I used to feel the same because whenever I had to do lathe work it was on some poorly maintained heavy duty POS. Started working somewhere that had a small-scale hardinge manual lathe. Fancy Swiss-made quick swap tool holder + collet system that could replace standard chucks that made everything way less labour intensive.
>tfw going on autistic rant about machineshop on Veeky Forums

I bet you never clean/change your bed sheets either

I'm an electromechanical assembler and we get our parts from outside companies. We have a machinist that modifies some parts that are made wrong or if we need something fabbed up quick. So we only have a couple Bridgeports and an old lathe which is only protection is a drop down guard over the chuck. I hate using it but I'll use it if only absolutely necessary

>Bridgeports
Gross. No wonder you hate it.

I've got no problem with the end mill, I actually really enjoy it. I think it's awesome that I can shape metal and make surfaces shiny. Saying that sounds legitimately autist

Nice!! My gf will thank me for this once she goes down on me and has to deal with the 5 layers of smegma built up in my foreskin and balls

TURN THE FUCK AROUND

Fuck off pajeet. You smell like shit.

yuck

Yeah you retard mate. That maybe works for some faggy office workers but I get exposed to dust and other shit daily and my hair feels crisp as fuck sometimes because of all the dust. This is why I need to shower my shit daily, otherwise my skin dries the fuck out.

K

How do I break this high test curse breh? I want nothing more than to make a thicc girl moan out for me and call me daddy. I know they'll eventually grow complacent and go from thicc to morbidly obese.

>3. If you don't use one already, make sure your deodorant contains an antiperspirant. Apply before you go to bed in addition to in the morning

Your anti shower but more deodorant for no reason? Why are you sweating like a maniac while sweating? Why again in the morning?

I think you should at least advocate cold showers instead of just shower less as cold showers are proven to help boost immune system.

I def think more people should use natural stuff (which is hwy i dont get deodorant so much when not around other people)

Please be londan

Asian?

alright now lose the shirt you now how it is round these parts

I'd bet money she is

how bout i fitness dick in your mouth

>that hair

Fuck off bitch.

I'm not beta and pathetic enough to >LONDON LONDON LONDON in these threads but It's been years since I saw hair like that

t. hair fetish fag

I WANT TO BRUSH THE FUCK OUT OF THAT HAIR. ALL FUKING NIGHT

Arh fuck you for making me write this post

HAIR
A
I
R

Good to know Veeky Forums is still autistic

I JUST WANT TO BRUSH

HER

HAIR.

WHATS SO AUSITIC ABOUT THAT user?

post ass pls

The angst

Saying you're not beta and pathetic enough to imply you wanna fuck, you just wanna brush her hair

The hair fetish

Nope, not asian
This is weirdly cute

If you take a shower every time you take a shit, you either don't shit enough or you shower too often

Hair fucking triggered me HARD.

>imply you wanna fuck

It's EASY to get laid user. Download this magic app called tinder, take off your shirt, dim the lights. Take a photo of yourself.

Meet up with stupid sloots.

This isn't rocket science.

Finding hair like that is IMPOSSIBLE.

I broke up with my ex a whole back and ITS SUFFERING NO ONE HAS HAIR LONG ENOUGH TO FULFILL MY DESIRES REEE

THINK WHEN was the last time you saw hair that long?

WELCOME TO MY WORLD user

Oh my god what I would do to have a brown gf.....HNNNNNG

HOLY SHIT TAKE OFF UR CLOTHES PLS I BEG U

Don't encourage him Becky

Are you one of those female autisms I hear about on the chans?

Fuck off jew

>I will never give you brushy brush while we watch chinese cartoons

I don't trust you to not have a penis. But still how much fun do you get out of watching anons lose their shit like this?

Poor user. Pic before bed just for you. Good luck finding your rapunzel

NAME

>those hands
How do I say this...I have a boner...

Hands?

>the hands got you hard

Who's weirder you are me?

Appreciate. Going to dream about those long locks.

I know you crave the attention and will wake up and read this in the morning so sweet dreams :)