Why do you lift Veeky Forums?

why do you lift Veeky Forums?

I enjoy it, it makes me feel good, I hate people and I like being alone.

One day I may

cause im old and broken and it keeps me from being bedridden

get cancer

stop being cancer and i mite

Do you think his cancer is in any way related to the copious amounts of drugs he used?

It's the only thing that gives my life meaning

thats bait

no, its a trap

no

no of course not

to make up for my bad genetics

ded twinks

It's my emotional and mental therapy that shows itself in a physical form.

Also, goddamn is anything on that trap real?

Because I'm vain and arrogant.

Because I feel guilty about being a no life loser that has weighed down his family his whole life so far, since I cant seem to improve my life in other areas at least this way I am accomplishing something.

Also fo dat sweet sweet pussy tbhfamalam

Because I'm fat and I need a man

To better my race and to be a good father to my little girl

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I lift for the day I stop hating myself.

I wanna be anime.

It's a fun hobby.

For the racewar

he has skin cancer. I would guess it's all the tanning he does/has done

to intemidate other men and attract traps and sissies

>Francis Lapointe was his first and last name,otherwise known as FrankWolf, he was 20 years old and lived in Quebec, Canada.
He was a model and became famous in social networks for his style, beauty, his cosplays and dedication ... Frank was a very cute boy, always lively and friendly ... He died Monday (11/25) by means of suicide. (shot himself in the face)And what led you to do such a thing? The problem was that Frank suffered what is called Cyber Bullying, a type of bullying on internet, the boy received horrible messages, and that caused his death.

Dieses, um ehrlich zu sein.

I want people to look at me and think "he could kill me with his bare hands".

My grandfathers mostly.

I looked at my middle-class grandfather, who didn't do manual work, and how frail he was in his old age, how little he could do, and how he slipped out of life during the night, alone.

Then I looked at my working-class grandfather, who worked a manual job most of his life, and how different he was in his old age, the fact he could do things, go places, and the fact that he was able to struggle against the condition that killed him, enough to have his family around him as he died.

And I just thought, you know, which would I prefer. And realizing how difficult it is for someone of my background to get a manual job where I live, I decided that I'd do the same work for myself at the gym.

Took me a long time to come to that realization though, and I've only just started going to the gym. But at least it's a motivating factor that goes beyond sex and self-esteem issues

better start that cycle asap

5 years in manual labor, gym and good diet will get you ready for life.

To be better at judo

Because it feels good

Because it makes people mire

So that I can feel like I can protect and provide for my future family

So I can be fit enough to serve in Trump's right wing death squad

Because I can't say no and have signed up for worse things without wanting to, including a shitty community college and the military.

For her

So I can get STRONK

Mostly for respect from others and myself, and a bit for her.

>cyberbullying
All he had to do was close his eyes
RIP boipussi ;_;7

I lift because i still cling to the stupid hope that if youre juicy as fuck you can get female attention and some happiness in life
Im a delusion faggot but ill stick to it

/thread

So I can get back at her, pic very related

Because I used to weigh 270lbs.
Because I don't like how I looked.
Because I've lost 30lbs (down to 210 now), since I started lifting seriously in June.
Because the positive effect that lifting has had on my mental health is one of the only things stopping me from offing myself.

I'm pretty fucking beta and I want to change that....and be healthier

Good answer