The Harsh Truth

Some of us won't make it

I've been lifting for 7 years - starting in highschool junior year and all through my BA - and i'm still a kissless virgin. Just because you are big doesn't mean women want you, hell they don't even approach you.

Don't start lifting for women, youll only end up disasspointed.

5 years lifting and I know that feel.

You can put the robot in the normie world but you can't take the robot out of the robot.

>Tfw got a kiss at least
Love felt so weird for like the couple days before she stopped talking to me

>hell they don't even approach you

Well there's your problem pussy

You have to approach them. You don't need muscle to do that. Man the fuck up.

> they won't approach you

women don't approach men, men approach women. That is how it's been since the beginning of time. Except for the occasional aggressive slag it is up to YOU to initiate the contact. You need to talk to them, you need to have a plan for a date, you need transportation and clean underwear. Shit isn't just going to fall into your lap no matter how big your squat is

I tried, they don't like autists

I barely even know where to meet women and im on a college campus for my Masters
case in point
+1

get a tinder, retard

girls approach me all the time but im too fucking autistic to make a move bros

>ba
B.S. & B.B.A. master race reporting in

>tfw she leaves you just before the Christmas vacation you had meticulously planned together

Coupled with completely abolishing any previous standards you may have had and you're in for a good time

>they

dumb as fuck, 4 billion girls on Earth and you think you know what they all don't like? You obviously don't know shit or you could attract one. Keep trying. Or don't, who gives a fuck. More for those of us that try.

get on tinder, get some pictures showing your body that aren't selfies, ";)" in the bio, swipe everyone and everything right. can't lose.

I'm the she
What do men want? I'm depressed, I can't be the happy cheerful girl everyone falls for. I have way too many issues to make a man happy. Jealousy, insecurity etc

Could I still find someone?

I'm a 29 year old Kissless Virgin and my only request is for women to not be fat.

Then again I never interact with females so what do I know.

Be upfront. Say what you think and be as reasonable as possible. Understand your own faults and be understanding of others.

You don't have to be happy all the time. You don't have to be anything. Be your open self (ie don't put on fake emotions) but also try not to rain on people's parade.

Be what you want your partner to be.

It's all good bro, just remember where you were before you met her. Someone else will draw your attention just like she did and the cycle continues. Turn the sadness into hate; quickest way to stop moping.
OP you're just a fucking loser dude. Lifting for 7 years? Post a pic. Are you in Mr Olympia yet? I've been lifting for 6 months and pic related. Just because your personality sucks and women find you boring doesn't mean the rest of us are in the same boat. Realize some of us lost our virginities almost a decade before starting lifting, the two aren't related. So sick of these threads, if you guys put all this passion you have for finding a gf into a career you'd be rich in no time.

>I've made so much progress in 6 months
>To show you how much progress I've made I won't post a photo of myself 6 months ago

Man I agree 100% with your post but lol

yeah i wish my personality was as good as yours clearly is

Congrats you have abs.

That's literally obtainable by anybody who lifts and barely eats.

Also pointing out lifting and virginity having nothing in common, wow you're so intelligent, who would have thought on lifters got laid? Wow!!

Probably because you wasted money on a BA.

I started in June, the oldest pic related I have is from the 31st of August. In June I was 187lb probably 20% or greater bf.
Defensive mechanism. Don't be upset that I called all you losers out for spending too much time thinking about a gf. Go do something for yourself instead.
Showing how upset he is through a post on a middle eastern spice trading forum. Show your abs buddy? Or hell just show me anything. I didn't mean to rustle anyone Jimmy I just don't believe OP has been lifting for 7 years.

none of your pics are remotely impressive desu
sorry

>is upset that no matter how hard he tries, he won't be able to recomp his body into something nice to look at. Attempts to put stranger down over internal insecurity but fails.

Time to go downtown and harvest the rewards of my gains, u keep the Veeky Forums fort warm for me while I'm gone k?

>lift for 6 Month
>have better body than me
I should just kill myself.

literally the most obvious projection ive ever seen

Shut the fuck up you no chested faggot, you are flexing and still look like shit you DYEL. kys

Trips of truth.

I can make you miserable, men have been attracted to me I won't lie. Many approached me but I reject because I don't think anyone deserves to be miserable like I uncontrollably make them

WHY lie man
It is impressive and he looks good
Keep going Man

This was the text from my ex this morning

Haha I have avoidant personality disorder and lost my virginity this summer at 22. How fucking pathetic are you guys?

>Lifting for anyone but yourself

You lost before you began my good user.

>Dont lift just to lift

You will lose.

>hell they don't even approach you.

The best you'll get from women is eye contact. At a club, they might dance with you. Thats the best you'll get. The rest is up to you.

Woman wont approach you no matter how hot you are idiot, unless youre famous or something, the sooner you understand this the better. YOU have to approach them.

You misinterpreted what "making it" means

Here is the last message from my ex...

>iknoew it feels like you'll never be happy again
>because you broke up with me

holy fuck you're beta kill yourself

"5 years lifting and I know that feel.

You can put the robot in the normie world but you can't take the robot out of the robot." - user December 2, 2016

>You're amazing
>cya
why?

after they break up say "its ok" regardless of how you feel and never ever let her explain herself...
never.
dont give them the sattisfaction.
say you dont care, do the poker face and leave.

did this twice. both girls flipped on me calling me an asshole. breaking up aftermath was quite easy because in that very moment I realized how selfish both of them were.

They explain breakup so they feel better. The breakup is for you, the talk is for them to make them feel better.

>girls
>selfish

WOW YOU DON'T SAY BREAKING NEWS

You shouldn't lift for women, why is this so hard to understand?

well you know when you have a gf that feelings towards that one girl tends to change and then "shes not like those sluts or whatever"

its how world works yanno? so point that salty shit elsewhere

god damn it
i just want to get my dick sucked and toes licked, why is this so hard to achieve

that's too familiar to me, ex left me a month ago and basically the same shit, you'll make it one day man

>ever thinking that any girl is actually "different" from the rest

>being this beta

lel

Gonna play Devil's Advocate here but why do you guys get so butthurt when chicks say all guys are the same?

I guran-fucking-tee you if your body is nice and your dick average you can get a tranny to do that for free. I did. Even found a fuckbuddy who must have been on hrt for a long while. The ass is fat, the tits are firm (cannot find titjob scars for the life of me), makeup is done well, smells good, and best of all, there is no cervix to punch by accident. You can call me gay but we're both posting on Veeky Forums

She was my best friend for 5 years and girlfriend for 2

She wanted to still be friends but I told her to block me

She wasn't a shallow jerk about it. She was crying over the phone

Thanks pal

you dont need a woman for that

i had a similar yet worse experience recently

>my ex of 3+ years broke up with my through text
>the texts were just her railing me on what was wrong with ME and not HER
>almost sleeps with a friend later that night because alcohol
>basically left me for said friend; developed feelings for him
>lost that friend along with social circle surrounding them
>dont even see the dog i helped raised for a year and a half anymore

so yeah im friendless (i have some other friends but they just arent the same; my old friends were my "squad"), gfless, and dogless. shit sucks. whatever though, shes gonna be a hamplanet in a few years anyway. good riddance you stupid fucking bitch. also said friend is ugly as fuck

yes still mad

This. Accept it gracefully, delete her from everything and never contact her again. You can cry like a bitch when you get home if you need but at least she wont get the satisfaction or rationalizing it like she so desperately needs to.

My ex is now dating a balding numale

Not sure how to take this. On one hand she went from me to him and on the other I could find an objectively more attractive upgrade than she did.

Nobody gets butthurt about this. Nobody is saying guys are ideal.

Either she's being dishonest or she thinks he's a doormat. In any case this is why I don't let myself care about women.

ask me how I know you never had a stable relationship, you "alpha dog you"

since, yanno, if you did with your opinion and everything.. you would consider yourself an beta retard.. or you didnt so you are a virgin or just young...

lets see your damage controll with greentext now.

Why do people write texts to tell these things she should have called you or tell you face to face wow

if you think all [enter gender] are the same you are merely chosing the same type over and over again. that just means problem is in you.

if a guy choses a slut every time ofc he'll think all the girls are sluts, but basically he is saying "i cannot learn from my mistakes because I blame others for them"

for women it is pretty much the same. guys are all the same if you are weak willed individual who, once a guy does something she finds irresistable, just decide to latch onto him until he hurts her...

ofc all humans are the same, skeleton, brain, organs fuck what not, and many people have same desires and goals just different ways of obtaining them, but we as a kind vary enough culturaly and in outer appearance that you can find morw than one person to spend quality time with

>she was crying over the phone
is 100% right about this.

this is all mental gymnastics she's doing so she can go to bed and still believe she's an awesome, nice person and in case one day she needs to fall back on you. she might not even be aware of this, but it's absolutely true.

if i eas ylur best friend and your gf i wouldnt be crying i would be screaming at you to change into someone i fell for in the first place.

crying while breaking up, yet other options arent exhausted - meh.

if she told you something like - you are worth shit now i got bored - it would have more honesty to it than crying.

I don't lift for women, I lift to make the depression go away for a few hours. Much better

I'm almost 30 and never had a gf so I cannot relate to any of these normies in this thread

good thing I dont lift for women.

>Accept it gracefully
>Delete her from anything

What is it with westerners and social isolation, I don't get it. I literally keep in contact with all my former girlfriends and occasionally go out with them to recount the shit we used to do, and this has gotten my dick wet more than once.

Just stand up for yourself famalam, don't let her affect your life that much. Think of your life as a car. If someone gave you a car, but on one condition: this is the only car you will ever have in your entire life. You have to take care of it for decades to come. You can have people in the car with you to enjoy the ride together, but eventually they may want to go their own way, and that's alright. But what you fags are doing by trying to completely isolate yourself from them is like throwing them out of the car with the added possibility of them keying your car.

Just talk to other Masters/ PhD students. Guarantee if you show interest in whatever they're studying/researching, they'll be into you.

Tears are free, user.

Change or start approaching women. Lifting makes that easier.
/ thread

>start approaching women
No offence but i hate people who say this bullshit and "just talk to girls"
Ive been searching for girls to approach all of 2016 and i found one, dated her this summer but she moved away so it was a no go
Point is there is a massive lack of single chicks to approach, i dont mind being rejected and trying but if you arent given the option to try its a whole new level of suck

>lifting for girls

ex kissless virgin here

just got lots of kisses yesterday and im pretty sure virginity is lasting much longer

Keep it up bro, things change

>laid 10 grills before Veeky Forums
>get fit, because you think it will making things easier
>no grill interessted since getting fit

That was December 3.

I can relate to this feel
I had more luck in dating when i was a skinny faggot, now its just pure hell trying to get dates

lol at millenias breaking up over text

I just went through the exact same think last month

Just let your emotions out for a few days and go out to do something that you enjoy. My best advice is to go hiking somewhere alone

You soon will be able to turn the pain into motivation to better yourself even further

>I lift to make the depression go away for a few hours
Iktf brother

fuck off ausfag

I feel like the people who run into this problem on Veeky Forums just have absolutely no clue how to talk to girls. There's not even really a right way, be yourself, and if she's interested you'll notice. Girls are looking for an emotional connection at first, consider your body as just a plus. They want a connection, and if you're swole af that just helps her have a deeper connection to you. If you believe girls are going to flock to you solely because of how your body looks you are lost my friend. Be yourself faggots, just don't act autistic. Progress pic provided to keep this shit fit related

Problem i have is that i can talk to girls with no problem but i never meet a girl who is single so i dont bother looking for signs of interest because its probably a false flag
Finding girls in this day and age is hard af

You can definitely get laid as a boring autist if you go on a beach vacation around tons of drunk girls. I mean you can def bang a bunch of 7/10s just by being swole and having no personality. Down side is they're all vapid slutty cunts that just want to touch your muscles. I have literally done this in Spain and I don't regret it cause at least I got experience out of it.

Breaking up face to face is some gump shit bro

you are just beta
this is me and i have a gf who is more healthy, athletic and has better cardio than me (im still stronger/taller though)

even manlets can get gfs lmao

Join tinder brah, smashed some sloot 2 nights ago

You're not gonna find a gf in a party environment, it's just most likely not gonna happen. Their there because they're looking for drunk fun not a boyfriend. I'm sure you were aware of this though, look for a girl with similar interests, such as a qt in your gym

Why even want girls?
They are literally trash, why want a emotional connection to a person who will hurt you in the end, one way or another?
Why not block every girl you met and refuse to exchange numbers, talking to them or things like this.
Youre not gonna make it with distracted by this thrash.

>tfw got qt3.14gf by accident after 1.5 years of lifting but she basically fell in my lap with no work done on my part

sorry man :(