Train like an athlete, look like an athlete

>Train like an athlete, look like an athlete

Amirite?

Why wouldn't you be?

Boogie is a food athlete and trains all day everyday.

I really want him to just

He's such a bad role model. My nephew watches his videos all fucking day long, I'm worried that he'll want to become like him.

I've never watched one of his videos. What the hell is his appeal?

natty athlete-trainer showing people how to train the right way

Nothing. He gives advices about "safe" and "unsafe" exercises, but that's just about it.

>What the hell is his appeal?

>my mother said mean things to me when I was young
>I eat because I'm sad
>I have no controversial opinions whatsoever
>I eat because mommy didn't like me
>fat shaming is bad
>I'm going to lose weight this time, I swear
>I've gained 35 more lbs
>life is hard please donate to my patreon
>fuck getting a job I'm just going to play video games and all day

I'm talking about boogie btw

He has a bunch of kooky obscure topics and solutions. But he knows his stuff, he is also a physical therapist and trainer

I used to like him some time ago
However, i got sick of him being "le neutral opinion man" and still being fat as fuck after YEARS of crying about being fat. He literally refused all the help that people offered.

He doesn't give "advice" he proves why they're unsafe with skeletons and scientific facts.

If I would recommend one more youtube Fitness Guy besides scooby, it would probably be him. He is just too damn based.

I first disliked him and thought he just want to sell his program with his videos. But he actually makes really good videos on a regular basis. He Is a good teacher and he covers a lot of even obscure sounding things that pack out to be not so strange, but even quite important after all.

>Train like an athlete, look like an athlete
what is his youtube faggots

Athlean-X

Athlean-X, you should know.

ty

Yes pic related is me and i am a powerlifter ath-elite

im a newb fat neet so FRIG OFF

randy?

Randy's arms look swole

Take this man's age I to consideration. He's in his 40s but he looks better and is healthier than most of Veeky Forums. This man has never touched alcohol, never touched drugs, and his body thanks him for it. His "advice" is like the fucking Bible of physical fitness.

has trained pro athletes, is a physical therapist, physique is better than most of Veeky Forums. Legitimately cares about you making gains, doing his inferno size program and its a beast, first phase is a modified GVT.

Ehh, not exactly user

No you're not "rite". The appearance of the athlete is often more based on his genes than his training. Swimming will not make you look a like a swimmer - competetive swimmers just didn't drop out because they had the right frame. If you want to emulate somebody's looks, but not his performance, bodybuilding is an easier route towards that goal.

>whats google

sounds like a fucking nerd

k dude what ever you say

he said train, not tren

>The appearance of the athlete is often more based on his genes than his training.

Can you explain this more?

Are you saying you have to be born to be built? Rugby style