Cheating /frauds/ generally

Ravioli Ravioli I made a new threadoli

Previously on rumchata dancing general...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/svfPjCHg
amazon.de/Regaine-Männer-Schaum-3X60-ml/dp/B00CFCUJ5W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480775339&sr=8-1&keywords=minoxidil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the cream of the crop

Damn I really just love a slutty bimbo

How come sometimes you trip and then other times ghost as user. Who hurt you??

Are there any natural steroids?

Nobody hurt me.

>You don't need pct for ostarine.

Where is cap? Doesn't ostarine cause shutdown? most of what i've seen mentions that it in fact does. I'm sitting on ostarine right now and no idea what to do with it.

Sup dude? You good?
>Where is cap?
I'm the one that responded to your post lol. Ostarine causes some very minor shutdown. I really don't think you need pct for ostarine. I don't see how it would hurt but ostarine isn't that suppressive

are there any steroids you can take that don't do any permanent negative side affects ?

man i was writing a 6 day late final for the last 5-6 hours. What posts of mine u even respondin to?

Question though, last injection was 9 days ago tomorrow. What would happen if i were to run ostarine in tandem with my pct when I start it on day 12? Or should I just sit on it for whenever my next cycle is.

Every report I've heard of using ostarine as some sort of bridge during pct was very unconvincing. Unconvincing in the sense that I didn't see a huge difference from normal pct and the people reporting on it didn't notice much.
I will say that since 30 days of ostarine works out to about $15 it certainly wouldn't break the bank to try.

Yeah Text me

mmm. I'll just sit on it then.

I'm so tired i didn't realize I wasn't tripping.

Lmao nice. I was like "how does this user expect me to prove I was replying to his posts."

does tren permanently inhibit test production or just during cycle?

I'm about to graduate from university and get a real job where I can afford all the /fraud/ I want

if I'm following a strongman routine how much hgh should I use?

>how much hgh should I use?

Try sterons first m8

how much hgh should I use in addition to a gram of test a week?

You should use EQ/deca/var before moving up to growth, but peptides/MK677 are the cheap hgh options.

Just got 4 vials of Test E from gear hero. Ready to start my first cycle.

(Of course I picked up AI and PCT with it)

Anyone ever do a low T high EQ bulk?

What sorts of sides should I be looking out for? Based on what I'm reading it should be a pretty low side blast.

Capitalist about your question from yesterday I couldn't resist to read some articles. Its just a suggestion but from what I combined of what I read from some articles and several user reports on forums is the following:
If you're interested in some of the scientific background/safety concerns read this article it links to several other articles and address these issues: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4419134/#B26

I would recommend the following:
Lower test to like 100mg/week.
Start HCG and run it for 12 weeks (that seems to be what is used in most studies and work well) run at 2000 IU for week 1-4 then go to 1000IU for 5-12.
Lower test to 50mg in week 10 and then quit test completely in week 11.
Start Clomid 50mg ed at week 13 (at least 5 days after last hcg injection) run Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25.
Start nolva 40mg ed together with the Clomid. Run it 40/40/20/20/20/20/20eod/20eod

Consider running adex (don't substitute for asin) at sth like 0.25 or less twice weekly if you notice high estro sides after stopping (or during) pct. Continue that for 1-2 months if necessary than stop it/taper off.

What is high EQ to you? Well you would.mostly be concerned of the sides from EQ alone since you're keeping test low. Most notorious sides obviously being raising RBC count and anxiety.

b&

How effective do you think a PCT without clomid would be? Melancholy's descriptions of the sides make me want to never touch the stuff.

I'm hopefully gonna be able to bnc for life but in case I ever have to come off is a Nolva only PCT just a little slower?

I was recommending this to his question about coming off after being on for a year. For a normal cycle nolva is totally fine.
After prolonged use Clomid becomes essential, medical research is totally focused around clomid because its proven to be more effective. If you wanna get off after a long term of BnC you shouldn't take chances as natural recovery could take a year or more easily. Of course it probably would be possible with just nolva, probably, but evidence is lacking.

>What is high EQ to you?
Well the reddit wiki cycles have examples from 600-1200mg/week, I'd probably be doing something on the lower end like 600mg/week.

>Most notorious sides obviously being raising RBC count and anxiety.
I see - I hadn't seen these called out explicitly in the articles I read. Mostly there was talk of the relatively low rate of aromatization and 5a reduction as well as appetite boost, all of which sounds great.

But it was sounding too good to be true - appreciate the insight about sides. Though it apparently aromatises less than test I assume that the higher doses might be responsible for some of the acne stuff I've read is associated with EQ.

>question about coming off after being on for a year
Gotcha. I wonder if you can mitigate the degree to which it's difficult to restart natty production after such a prolonged suppression interval by running HCG throughout your whole cycle, which should keep intratesticular testosterone levels higher than without HCG.

I guess the idea would be to never really let the nuts go to sleep entirely. TRT doc was mentioning something like this - he likes to keep everyone he prescribes test to on HCG and if they need to come off he has never felt the need to prescribe clomid.

Btw Another alternative for Clomid is toremifene but research is severely lacking and in the one study I did find its inferior to nolva.

Btw don't get me wrong I still think EQ is a great steroid personally I never got anxiety problems from it but I did get some raised blood pressure which led me to discontinue it for now. To keep an eye on the Rbc count people generally recommend to donate blood frequently (but this is just intuitive of course its all from user reports) or at least have your Hb and Hct levels checked periodically as well as your blood pressure.
I think low test with something like 600 EQ is the ideal cycle on paper but of course everyone responds differently. Also you wanna run test a little longer than EQ (like 4 weeks) to be able to respond well to PCT(this is not recommended very often but I feel it should be)

And yeah prolonged periods of lack of LH/FSH stimulation for years on end are detrimental to testicular function and recovery potential. The TRT doc is probably right in that during a long BnC you'd at least want to have a few periods per year where you run HCG and hMG to keep your testis relatively healthy. But of course nobody is going to finance a study on this.. sadly.

Any eq rbc sides you would get from test eventually (they all raise rbc, but eq is most aggressive) so really you need to bleed yourself once every 9 monts or so test or every 3 or so eq

im 18 what could i expect from taking lgd 4033 on a bulk i want to try something to get even slightly faster gains

would i need any kind of pct or ai

is it just a stupid idea?

Lads, I drained the swelling on my thigh today.

What came out was sticky, dark blood. When squeezed, it shot out like a squirt gun.

My thigh feels so much better.

gross senpai

please respond

EQ is not a cycling compound.

reminder

dont miss a muscle
wash your fucking hands

anyone have experience with this

How easy is Anavar to find in New Zealand?

go ask someone

im gonna do 40mg of mk677 and 5mg of lgd 4033 for 8 weeks and then not pct is this retarded or fine

2 yung brah.

5mg lgd is low dose, suyppression chance isn't huge, go with an OTC test booster for pct. 40mg mk677 is fairly high, u gonna be hubgry son

>OTC test booster for pct
do those actually do anything or am i just gonna get memed

>didn't post pics

low quality trip

unless you're female don't bother, and even if you are you're likely to get fake var especially in NZ then just get virilization and a clitdick that hangs lower than the walls

you're a retard

memed, just pin test or fuck off

make me fuck off

stop fearmongering

make

me

thats right

beg

i really really really like this image

ye

Wew cleared customs.

Kooikerhondjee on leddit.

Trenbolone

jerrbear why are you so scared of dnp?

methyltren

Wanting to do a basic 16 week cycle 250 test e e3d, is all I need 4 vials of 250mg/ml and some arimidex? Is there anywhere with a basic faq for first timers?

>Is there anywhere with a basic faq for first timers?
google, reddit

do yourself a favor and get pharma asin, failing that make sure you consume fats along iwth your bathtub ai

arimidex has terrible rebound and it'll just make it harder to dial in your ai for the first time

if you want to get a bit fancier buy some adrol and try that after you're dialed in, 4-5 weeks since first pin, worked great for my first blast

fraud so dead lately

paging yolo

just wondering if an yone has links to a good faq, as theres a lot of misinfirmation out there

There isn't much accumulated broscience on the internet for rarer compounds like halo. I want to know more about it but at this point I'm just gonna run it for a month and see how I respond to it. Hoping for mostly keepable strength gains as well as to fuck up DYELS at BJJ.

Last of four toilet paper wipes. The first one was extremely dark. No weird smell.

pastebin.com/svfPjCHg

highly liver (hepa)toxic, rarely used by strength athletes far as powerlifting goes (i'd imagine the rapid strength gains makes it really easy to harm yourself and render all progress moot), but brick would probably know more

i strictly bodybuild and play video games like an autist so i can't really help you out there

nearly any steroid you take is going to vastly improve your strength compared to natty dyels so its probably not worth the hepatoxicity nor the money, that with being a rare compound i'd imagine its often faked

wish i saved the pic of jerry bleeding himself into his sink after eq

or maybe it was someone else, blood was everywhere though kek

It's one that mma pros get popped for a lot, high strength and low weight gains are probably why. Plus crazy aggression. I want to try it but yes, faked often.

Hey guys i just took my first dnp today and was wondering if im good to take my normal thermo fat burner with this?
I was taking black devil+pyretic by primeval labs (epic meme i know). It gives good energy and heres the ingredients:
Black devil :
Proprietary Blend: 1086mg
Caffeine(300mg), Green Tea Extract, Beta-PEA HCL,Yohimbe Bark Extract, L-Theanine, Syneprhine HCL, Noopept, Hordenine HCL, Citrus auratrium extract, N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL, Calyctomine HCL, Rauwolscine

Pyretic (nonstim "fat burner"):
See image .

Any experience or advice is appreciated. If its a complete waste of taking these genova grade supps then i wont bother.

You wanna take dnp and even more shit to get mediocre results because you're just lazy. get a grip faggot

LETS TAKE MORE BECAUSE THAT WELL GE ME BETTER RESULTS.

>muh lazy logic

I never took much shit or dnp. yet i am the biggest and most shredded.

hard work and dedication is all you need

True, true. my main concern is if that shitty fat burner is alright to take because l was informed without a supp to help energy like an eca stack that still having great workouts gets difficult. And the caffeine in it is decent, gave me a good amount of energy when i took it before.

I think i will bulk up on test and mast again. I look insane on those compounds. Just 100 mg mast-e. No reason to do more mast-e. I see zero difference(body-wise) when i was on 500 mg mast-e , beside it was more shitty for my hair and mental state. Useless to use more when you won't gain any muscle with it.

500 mg test-e + 100 mg mast-e to start with. No reason to go really high. 750 mg test-e is max. WILL GET INSANELY HUGE. Fuck all you fucking dyel faggots,with your: butt it's not good looking, not aesthetic. It's just looking because other people told you it was good looking. You all are pathetic for not having an own identity. Afraid other people won't like you. Afraid you won't get mired by 15 year old girls. LMAO

ECA is the craziest i did regarding to ''fat burning agents''. FOOD and TRAINING will get you shredded

Have you a photo from a different angle?
Wanna see lats, pl0x.

u have steroid induced mania

Can you guys rate my cycle that I'm going to do? I'm new to being a /fraud/ and I'm not that into injectables.

Dianabol and Pimobolan Acetate with Novaldex as a PCT

Did you buy ECA stack in a single product?

Or did you just add every single part together?

I see an ECA stack product on your/my source page, but its so expensive.

Also, do you think the HGH sold there is legit?

jesus christ, kill yourself

ask and they shall receive

You have DYEL AND UGLY MANIA

Buy T6 with that source i gave you. You won't regret, trust me

I know it's expensive, but see it this way: you got like 60 pills and you only need 1 per day. So your good for 2 months. Really good stuff. If you use it the first time it's pretty much like a mild xtc. I dunno, I see no reason to use HGH when you still can grow with steroids.

I don't know whether is legit or not. I only know that the brand i gave you is really good. Especially the masteron.

Why? What's wrong

Btw do you know a trusted EU source for Minoxidil. Amazon doesn't ship to my country.

I really can't stand my shitty beard

Holy shit... and still have full hair, im jelly.

PSO + SAW really helped me with thinning.

Call me retarded or a meme, but that shit fucking helps to thicken your hair like crazy.

Also doing keto shampoo now once a week. Makes it even more thicker. It's really a blessing with zero side effects.

3x Pumpkin seed oil pills(1000 mg per pill)
5x Saw palmetto(450 mg per pill)

once a week keto shampoo.

How has it affected your beard and other body hair? From my understanding PSO and SAW will reduce DHT, which also affects beard

If you pay for the stuff and shipping I'll go buy that at Costco and send it to you.

you're about to graduate from university and instantly be able to afford tens of thousands of dollars of pharma hgh?

Hows your brothers progress right now? Is he still doing the test cycle?

lmao does NL not sell Minox?
And why would they not ship to NL lmao.

amazon.de/Regaine-Männer-Schaum-3X60-ml/dp/B00CFCUJ5W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480775339&sr=8-1&keywords=minoxidil

Thats germany so, try that.

You also dont need a "trusted" source for Minox.

Minox is never faked or something. It isnt a drug. Its just a product lol. You dont have to worry about faked minox.

kill yourself

How do orals actually work? Are they the same as injectibles, and just another way of getting pure test into your system? Or does it work on a different mechanism?

qt coming back to ausland in january
im looking small due to cutting on cruise so i need to blow the fuck up in the 6 weeks i have

ontop of frontloading 800mg tren e what orals do I run?

thinking sdrol/dbol for 3 weeks @ 20/50mg

i have dbol so i want to use it but i can stack it with something else

thoughts?

It's nice not having the whore here.

I AM TYPING THIS WIYJH A 22G NEEDKED IN MY ARM DRAINING 1 PINT IF BLOIDD TYPING THIS WITH 1 HAND ASK ME ANYTHING I AM TAKING PICS TOO FOIR PROOF ILL UPOAD LATER

THIS IS TAKING FOREVRE WITH A 22G

I AM TYPING WITH 1 HAND ALSO SO YEAH

COME AT ME

>toremifene

Yeah I've read about torem too. I keep looking for the site where I saw the activity at different sites (hypothalamus, pituitary, maybe liver?) as well as net increase in T levels but could never find it.

>Also you wanna run test a little longer than EQ (like 4 weeks) to be able to respond well to PCT(this is not recommended very often but I feel it should be)
Yeah, when I said cycle I should have said blasts. I'm planning to put myself in a bnc situation but I do realize that EQ has that really long undecyclate (sp?) ester which makes it stick around after a pin for longer than the usual test esters.

Which is why I guess bimbo said:
>EQ is not a cycling compound.

>detrimental to testicular function and recovery potential
Yeah, this is intuitive also based on the anecdotal reports I've read of testicular atrophy, also.

>a few periods per year where you run HCG and hMG to keep your testis relatively healthy. But of course nobody is going to finance a study on this.. sadly.
Yeah :/ I'm lucky enough to have a fair amount of disposable cash laying around so I'm wondering if it doesn't make sense to run HCG during the whole bnc, maybe 250iu on the day before a pin?

I feel like at that dose, you get all the "general wellness" effects that people report from HCG, none of the increase estro risk, higher intratesticular test, while not getting into the levels that if used for a prolonged period could put your leydig cells as risk for desensitization.

However, like you mentioned, there's no research on this. It could be that low dose long duration could have a desensitization effect.

Very helpful about the bleeding intervals - thank you!

Heres one

I dont enjoy dnp
Pmsf is whatever
Its easy to not eat

Forgot my pic damn

Why?

There is bold cyp too

I forgot to hit the choose file button

What is your life?

Like how do you view it? Do you treat yourself and your body like a big science experiment?

To much rbc gains.

sdrol was heartburn city for me
dbol with AI gave similar results, without AI but with nolva had nutty strength on DBOL with only side being slightly high estro causing slightly lower libido
just my 2c

Related thought
>have blood taken for std test
>despite sore arm, hit PR
Is my blood holding me back? If I start bleeding myself with I see sick gains?

WATS THE WORST THST CUD HAPPEN

see
>Any eq rbc sides you would get from test eventually (they all raise rbc, but eq is most aggressive) so really you need to bleed yourself once every 9 monts or so test or every 3 or so eq

and

>wish i saved the pic of jerry bleeding himself into his sink after eq

>There is bold cyp too
Oh cool - never seen a vendor sell it but just checked a raw source and they have it (as well as ace).

Have you used it?

Ive never run it
It doesnt hold at as high a concentration
Apparently had pip

I think alot of test10c sold at higher concentration is bold cyp lol

Our arms look eerily similar in nearly every aspect. How joocy are yours?

lol

only managed to get like 1/4 of a cup, wtf

i tried a couple times but like my blood was clotting and it stopped flowing

I knew a guy a while back who worked in a research lab. He said they got test-e and d-bol from a website that sold anabolics for lab mice. The rats were super jacked at the end of their first cycle. Anyone know what site it is? My rats have been lifting for 2 years and are wanting to step it up.

Gotta stop lifting for a week mid-blast (exams), I can MAYBE squeeze a single fullbody session in. Should I keep bulking during this time, or drop back to maintenance calories?

Anyone ever tried the TRT PCT on the r/steroids wiki? Is it legit?

im so sick of beng natty.....

honestly...

my shoulxers are so narrow, im tired all the time, i have no drive motivation...

i yhink im young enough that with test i can widen my shoulder?

i thinn i am going to message this roided on facebook and ask him if he can sel me some juice... its my only option...

pleas help.