What kind of workouts do I need to do to not get fat eating this everyday?

What kind of workouts do I need to do to not get fat eating this everyday?

Breakfast:
Two croissants
One table spoon of jam
One cup of hot chocolate
One cup of orange juice
Two slices of bread
Plate of cheeses
Maybe two eggs

Lunch:
Pizza or Pasta

Dinner:
Fries

Snacks:
Two donuts

And I'm a girl who doesn't lift or workout so I don't care about macros or muscles I just don't want to get fat

Pump some iron into your brain. You picking up what I'm putting down, harpy?

>calculate how many calories you are eating
>do enough cardio/lifting to cancel it out

if you're not even willing to change your diet there's no fucking way you have the discipline to follow any kind of workout regiment. have fun getting fat, fatty

Why should I? Food makes me happy

cardio

/thread

95% of what you eat is garbage, extremely high in fat. you're probably eating 50% carbs 50% fat. with the amount of work you'd have to put into burning that off you're better off changing your diet at least a little bit to make it easier on yourself and reduce the chances of you quitting.

I know that, and I'm aware my metabolism will get slower as I'm getting older it's why I'm asking here. Don't you all lift for girls? I want to workout for food, it's really the only thing I have left to look forward to. Salads and fruit are miserable

this

the fact that you will never make it, makes me miserable.

>all that sugar and fat

Enjoy getting a plethora of diseases later in life. I suggest you quit being a baby and learn to like real food, including salads.

I want to die young if it means eating salads

just roid. you obviously cant be helped.

You will never make it. Without even the most basic willpower to change your diet you will never exercise enough to even come close to burning that off daily.

Losing weight isn't just a matter of exercising. Your diet needs to change as well.
Stop being a fat fuck with excuses.

I refuse to believe this post was made by a real human bean.

You moronyoubdont necessarily need to change what you eat, just how much you eat. Eat 500 cal below ttde.

Having said that, some of that shit is terrible. You are vetter off eating healthily.

You dont have to eat salad to lose weight or be healthy jesus christ

You should care about having some muscle. If you don't have muscle you just look either skinnyfat or anorexic, neither of which is attractive.

I had a pretty bad food addiction, guarantee you worse than you. I was obese.

I lift for food as well desu (at least partially), even after losing 100 pounds and being fit and no longer obese. Just change your portions and be aware of how much you're eating. I can still fit Domino's into my macros. But for an average person, just count calories. You don't need to care about macros or anything. Just literally read a label and judge portions that way.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8

I look normal, like all girls you all sperg over

fuck outta here with your gluttony

Fruits are awesome, you're just addicted to shit food.

this, I realized this after I cut out all the junk food, fruits are awesome and should be in any diet IN MODERATION because going on a banana or apple rampage is not going to get you thinner

I kekd a little too hard at that

you would have to do workouts hard enough to make you puke if you stuff all that shit into your stomach I can guarantee you that much.

alternatively you could go all out on training for a few years and hop on gear until you are a beast then you could probably eat all that shit without problem (apart from low protein intake)

Olympic level athlete. You aren't burning off that much garbage unless you're like swimming 4+ hours a day.

To give you an idea of why:

30 min moderate run on a machine will burn ~200-250 cals
1 mile of swimming ~300-400 cals
Your daily routines (maintenance) ~2000. Probably less as you sound like a couch potato female.

Now we look at food.

1 doughnut ~350 cals depending on whats on it.
It only gets worst from there.

Energy in + energy out combined with the fact you're just stuffing whatever feels good means anything you do is fucked.