youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI
youtube.com/watch?v=jKRe9PAGfCw
youtube.com/watch?v=hcMD9hO1vg8
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remembering how close I got to her.

oh god fuck off

>this is where i earn it, where i prove that i work harder than my peers, this is how i demonstrate that i am better than those around me

thinking about highschool football desu

>if only i made that one tackle

Makes me want to lift harder than ever

what one tackle?
story please

Bump

This ad to be honest: youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9jAD1ofm4

Gets me excited as fuck

Shit that was really good

Amon Amarth songs.

Also i found this one picture online. This nicely built (a bit more than otter mode) railing this asian qt (i have yellow fever) doggystyle. He looked perfect (nohomo) and i felt really jealous. I want to be that guy.

thinking about and fantasizing about participating in warfare

>Remembering how close I got to her.

>>this is where i earn it, where i prove that i work harder than my peers, this is how i demonstrate that i am better than those around me

>thinking about highschool football desu

>This ad to be honest

>Amon Amarth songs.

>thinking about and fantasizing about participating in warfare

I'm ready to die now

>it's another "user quotes every post in the thread so he can have the largest post" episode

>>it's another "user quotes every post in the thread so he can have the largest post" episode
heh......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nothing personal kid

What did he mean by this?

Post big get big

>the hair just looks different ):
here's your (you) now get out

>now get out
no

The uncertainty of the future

I missed a tackle i should have made

mostly seeing myself in the mirror each morning. also the pain i have from underdeveloped back and neck musculature from years of hunching infront of the pc

Certain songs. Mother North live with orhcestra, Puritania, 'Till I Collapse, couple Pendulum songs.

But whenever I need energy to lift heavy I think of Savickas. That's all I need to do to get that motivation and not give up no matter how hard I fall. When I press I imagine I am Savickas pressing his 228kg log lift record, when I squat I think of his squats in the WSM finale in 2012 (I think).

what song you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI it just gets me so FUCKING PUMPED

Going on facebook seeing everyone getiing fat and posting pizza memes

that my enemies are getting stronger every day

anime where the main character keeps getting stronger

>Remembering how close I got to her.
FUCK OFF THAT'S WHY SO MANY OF US ARE HERE I WAS ALMOST DONE THINKING ABOUT HER AHHH FUCK'S SAKE.

I just want to rise to the occasion when the time comes.

What's your favorite?

Best promo cut by Stone Cold Steve Austin
youtube.com/watch?v=jKRe9PAGfCw
Context isn't needed since he pretty much says it all but
>fired over the phone
>eventually became top star of all time, and them out of business

that was beautiful
also check;d

Upbeat bagpipe music. 79th's Farewell to Gibraltar gives me a guaranteed second wind

Thinking about how much of a bad ass raider I'm gonna be in the new wastelands

i imagine that i am preparing myself for the night
i get a call. i imagine myself kicking the shit outta russian mobsters. basically i want to be in hotline miami

or i imagine myself as the new gg allin......
but jacked desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hcMD9hO1vg8

I want to make my dad proud.

average korean girls

A picture of my Dad in his prime.

im sorry for your mediocre genetocs

It's ok im dealing with my early induced balding :(.

simp

The hope of becoming accepted some day.

Drawn into the backdrop here you could fade you could fade away

Red army choir music i don't understand a single thing they sing but it sounds so strong and makes me want to become strong.

You WWE fags are fucking despicable

You might try growing out of your tween years at some point

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

he said on Veeky Forums

Sowing season by brand new

the visual/aural combination of this fucking song (funeralopolis) with this fucking movie (valhalla rising): youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo

really gets er done

My nigga