Is this true? Does that also work the other way around?

Is this true? Does that also work the other way around?

btw. Fat/fit-culture discussion

It's true, but only because fat women are told by society that they're princesses and perfect the way they are, so they'll never be satisfied by anyone except the perfect man.

Why would it work the other way round?
men are the privileged ones :^)

tfw you will never get the chance to reply "yeah I don't own a forklift" to sit back and watch hamplanets lose their shit

sure. you srent a mech robot from alien movies.

Probably because the first 3 inches would be wasted anyway.

The 288 is a fine piece of machinery

forklift etc etc

What does it do?

my gf is fat and I wouldn't say that's true.
there are some positions that don't work because my dicks only 7 inches long and her thighs are just too fucking thick, but in general a girl being fat doesn't take away any dick size. If it does it's negligible amount.

True, i'm not attracted to thicc women because my 5 inch pecker probably wouldn't get past her ass cheeks

Look OP, these people are as insecure as the fitness models that photoshop all of their photos. Just let them do what they want and live your life. People do and say stupid shit, this is nothing new.

do you even know where the hole is?

So not only is she saying shees a hamplanet, shees saying shees a whore as well? Great job fat whore

What is it even meant to do besides look like something out of WoW

>"repost to justify your prediabetes!"

Sorry that's all I could read

It's a marvel of human engineering.

We've found a way to literally cut the earth in half.

Mining ores and quarry work on a huge scale

THICC

True, you can't get up in all of that with some small pecker. Then again it ain't fun to fuck a skeletor either, so you just gotta find yourself that one balanced chick that fits you.

I'd hit baka desu

Well she is totally right.

My dick isn't adapted to a 2 feet metal breaing bar so I really just don't have the right kind of equipment

Mmmm I wanna smash that so bad.