and thats where you fucked up

does she have the shits, too?

yes, and she still went to the gym
why dont you stop being a pussy

Mmmmm, she got a big ole butt

>encouraging people to spread around diseases

Good idea mate

Low immune system detected

having the shits is the best you know when it comes out and it doesnt hurt? its a blessing

what are you talking about? If you have pain shitting normally you have SERIOUS problems with your diet

i said having the shits not shitting normaly

does anybody here have a Veeky Forums gf like that?

yes i do do you?

no, feels bad man :(

I did srs. Cheer captain of high school too. Broke up cause we went to two different colleges. Feels bad but Im gonna see her again in the winter break and im j00cier now so its k

> New girl is wonderful in every way, and better than my ex.
> She pulls me back as I try to leave. She loves to fuck me. She eats well, keeps healthy, reads, virgin before she met me, incredibly smart, beautiful, wide hips and beautiful face
> I still think about my shitty ex all the time
> Ex made me numb and I can't feel for new girl nearly as much.

I-I just want to love again Veeky Forums

Do you want her to do well, or do you just like how she treats you?

>she pulls me back as I try to leave

time to kms

hahahahaha

Just pop your squat plug in and get lifting.

>hyperarousal
>constantly getting adrenaline dumps
>work out every time it happens
>can never feel that drained "i worked out feel"
>always tired cuz my body is wired 24/7
>cant sleep cuz adrenaline
i end up training hard and a lot, but i get way too angry over stupid shit, i try not to take it out on anybody but the fact is just like depression it affects everybody around you.
i aint got no magic advice for you bro, but at least you know i want to help if i could. read other peoples stories, and share yours. share shit with your friends too, i was in AA a while back and that helped a lot sharing our bull shit

>tfw last rep
>tfw think by thinking of ex I will push myself to lift it
>tfw the exact opposite happens

>rest day

>be doing bent over BB rows
>reset after each rep because powerlifting
>curlbro who makes a shitload of noise while benching lectures me about keeping tension on the muscle

Why would you fuck a virgin if you then dump her for your ex. Then you people complain there arent any virgins out there. Maybe you shouldnt go around ruining girls until you can commit to them.

>you only attract chubby girls

I'm now tempted to hit a chubby girl just to have some action. I've been dry for years :(

>cheat on gf once
>feel terrible afterwards and never do anything like it again
>never tell her because she would never speak to me again
>LDR right now and we are busy people so every once in a while we dont talk for a few days

>hadn't talked for the last three days but called her a few times and sent a few messages today and she hasnt responded
>afraid she found out somehow
>this has happened a few times
>my soul when

i suppose this is part of my punishment tho

nbd. bang someone new.

she hasnt found out. she just found someone else.

>Hoping to stay anonymous here,
>Pretty good friend of mine moved to another state
>New job and he moved on, talk to him every once in a while
>Sends me picture of him somewhere with a drink in his hand, sends me snap of him out there in the world

>I don't even know if we are friends anymore, he is in another state we dont chill, i also find it interesting he is drinking and sending me a photo, as if that means something to me?

>I have the shits
>Hold me
yuck

I cheated on my girlfriend literally hundreds of times over our 4 year relationship.
She hasn't found out, and if she does I'll just deny, deny, deny, because there's no proof, and any evidence is circumstantial (she knows she'll never get me to admit guilt in that case because I'm actually an attorney).
The last 8 months or so has been my longest faithful period to her though, and I'm working very hard to keep it up. I considered ending it with her but I don't really feel guilty, and she's honestly good wife material, especially if I want to have a future political career.

this all is very believable considering your saying your an attorney wanting to become a politician

its like moving from shit slave to shit king

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dufuq is this thread