I found out that dairy caused my acne. 2 weeks after quitting it my skin is almost completely clear

I found out that dairy caused my acne. 2 weeks after quitting it my skin is almost completely clear.
I need to get 3000+ calories a day (bulking). How am I going to do that with no dairy? Does all protein supplements have dairy in them?

You can use a vegan protein supplement, such as pea or soy protein.
Or you can use no protein supplement.

Just eat nothing but good cuts of buffalo

That guy looks like John from the whatsapp circle jerk

>soy
I keep hearing that soy is the worst source of protein. Is this true?

Soy is the best plant protein, but some people are scared of estrogenic effects.
In truth, eating 1-2 servings of soy products a day appears to be health-promoting and not estrogenic, however eating a large amount of soy protein daily would be much more than that.

enjoy your female body

Just eat like 5 meals a day, stop being a milkbabby

Is there any good vegan protein powders that I should use?

Hemp, Pea or brown rice protein will do fine. Hemp is probably the best due to being a complete protein.

TUNA

Tuna is super expensive where I live. Around 1,70 euros per 20g of protein.

Plant protein is shit. Beef protein powder is shit. Buy albumine egg protein.

What's wrong with beef protein powder?

Even unflavored whey?

It's not meat

...and enjoy your low test and sissyfication

>he fell for the GOMAD meme

You deserved your acne.

You could buy egg protein

Same shit happened to me bro I just stopped drinking milk and go easy on cheesy things like pizza

You don't have to cut it out completely but make it rare

Fucking hormones

I didn't consume that much dairy. Like 2 glasses of milk a day and a protein shake.

beef protein is pure shit. 22 grams out of 30 in a scoop, meaning they can put different type of shit in it, shit digestion rate. Stop buying bullshit and stick to whey Isolate only.

You mean just eating eggs? Or is there like eggprotein powder

Beans, lots of green veggies, lentils, w/e there's plenty of proton sources out there

1-2 servings of soy is optimal in also reducing the risk of heart disease even if you still eat meat. You can also get up to 50g of protein from 2 servings of soy-based protein