Does being asian make up for being a manlet (5'7'')?

Does being asian make up for being a manlet (5'7'')?

nothing can make up if youre under 6ft (183cm) or indian

Is it even possible for asians to be taller than 5'5?

literally the worst of both worlds

Isn't tao heavier than lu?

so ur walkin w/ ur qt hoeny when these 3 specimens cum up and passively squint at u

wat do?>

I colonise thier women with my BWC

dude! ...
thats frickin rude...

C O L O N I Z E D

O
L
O
N
I
Z
E
D

liao hui looks like 90% synthol here, jesus christ

Height matters more than muscle mass if you're under 180 cm. For example, I'm 192 cm tall (6'4?) and when I started I still got more attention from women in the gym than the pumped up manlets that were obviously compensating. You also progress much faster and tend to have more natural strength. No amount of muscle compensates for being an asian manlet, to white girls anyway.

yeah, lu is competing in 77 and tao in 85 kg

tian got out angled

> more natural strength.
Long limbs makes it harder for tall guys do certain exercises due to the range of motion.
I have never seen a tall guy at my gym lift more than me or even half as me

Yes. What asians lack in height, we make up in dick size. I myself am 5'5 but I'm packing 9 inches

one word: quads

Post your body lol I gotta see this

god i want to get fucked by all of them i'm going crazy here if i was in that room i wouldnt be able to control myself

>or indian

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

depends if you're Korean
pic related

bro im a 6ft asian, shit sucks because we tower so hard over our own girls that we can only date whities

The fuck us this thread. Why would you care. I'm dating a taller white women as an Asian man. Those that care dont matter, those that matter don't care. You're not going to be every ones friend so who cares what your height is. Just lift and steal some white people.

No. Am Asian and at the cutoff point (5'5)

Are korean men alpha?

no I believe they have the smallest penis length in the world and the least testosterone.

Yes for an Asian this is an excellent height.

See, nobody expects you too be tall.

Girls won't judge you by White racial standards, where anything under 6ft is seriously going to make women literally hate you and see you as unworthy of life.

Similarly if a black guy has a small penis. That has to be the worst. Seriously girls will LAUGH if a black guy has a small dick.

If you're an Asian guy you can be short AND have a small dick and any girl you go out with will still suck your dick so much your balls turn inside out.

What girls expect of Asian men:

1). Be fairly lean, definition counts more than muscle size.
2). Good grooming
3). Good sense of style & fashion
4). Decently looking place, weather apartment or house, to be well maintained and clean & elegantly decorated
5). You to be driven to success financially

You should by no means be an emotional weakling either. Adopt the behavioral patterns of Alpha & powerful Asian men.

That's a lot to ask, yet it is all things within your control.

short and asian, but has a little penis

>asian
>manlet
Probably the worst combo of all. An hero

>or indian

Nope, all are given a free pass on physical smallness

It is the constant approval seeking and very sort of timid behavior that tends to scare women off from East Asians and Indians.

guarantee i've got a bigger dick than you

Asian guy here

If you're under 5'10 you are at a huge disadvantage. Over 6'0 and life is easy mode if your face is over a 6/10.

Life is extremely easy mode for me.

3 inches aint big jimmy

cute korean boys are the best

6'1" chang here. I know a few other 6'-6'3" asians around here.

This

Lifting is way harder when you're tall, you effectively lift +10% your normal weight for every inch above 6ft.

why are people so interested of what others think of them on this board, just go out there and kill it, if you wont then get out of the way. How insecure are you people? All these muscle gains but 0 mental gains, you need affirmations from random people on a board filled with meatheads, come on now.

This whole height think is a meme.

Women don't really care about height.

If you asked 100 women which they prefer a guy who is 5'4 or a guy who looks exactly the same who is 6'2. 50 would chose the short guy 50 the tall guy

100 would choose the 6'2

if we're being real here

actually no. a lot of women actually prefer short me.

They tell me they like a man who is cuddly and who is on their eye level.

Not every women wants a lanklet skelly. fuck you piece of shit. I am 5'4 so what? You aren't better than me coward. Women love me a lot so much more than tall guys. fuck you piece of shit.

>5
>4

A lot of the historic shortness of Asians comes from their diet, just like the yellow skin. Traditional Asian food in certain areas tends to be short on protein and certain vitamins. That would cause stunted growth and jaundice.
t. not a doctor or a real historian

same bro.
that is what i lift for.

Great: another racebait thread.