Anyone else here 6'1" and feeling like a manlet lately? i swear every 6th guy is taller than me...

anyone else here 6'1" and feeling like a manlet lately? i swear every 6th guy is taller than me. this is bad enough already, it must suck even more for the 5fters

Gretchen... Stop trying to make this meme happen, it's not going to happen

Nah. I still feel like I'm in upper 5 percentile

>every 6th guy
Yeah, but why does it even bother you? I'm 5'11 and really couldn't give two shits.
Don't be a vanity slave, OP.

I feel ya OP

Whats worse is if theres an asian taller than me

I get so fucking triggered

6'0
Ripped
Rich
Aesthetic

Why do I still feel like shit.

its your hairline trust me

The best path to happiness isn't through becoming huge, rich, or being tall. The best route to happiness is through love.
The only way to truly receive love, is to give love. Loving yourself is easier than TRULY loving someone else. If you cannot love yourself, how do you expect to give someone else love?

Love is a verb, not a noun, and if you want to be happy, you need to find a way to love yourself for who you are. At the end of the day, we're all just authors writing and narrating our own story. How you write it, is up to you. You'll make it eventually. We all will.

Have a good day.

you're baiting but i'm 5'12 and feel this way pretty often, it's just because you notice when people are taller than you. also remember there's about 6" or so of height above your eyes.

>5'12

Why not just say 6'0?

5'4" and I cuck lanklets on the regs. Tall matters, but not as much as social skills, you autists.

Because you expected being good looking to give you purpose. It doesn't. Trying did, though.

Find purpose.

>also remember there's about 6" or so of height above your eyes.
So that's why I feel so small, even if I'm 6'1?

Hahahahahahhahah.

No.

6'1

Went to East Holland one summer.

Felt like 5'4 manlet.

Just be yourself. :)

lmao6' here and feel like a manlet every day, almost everyone I see are taller than me.

5'4''? Come on dude that's not even a real height for men. You're just making things up

no, dumbass. "love yoursef" is stupid advice when all you need is entertainment.

samefagging and height meme every day. so original

Same head of hair into my 30's as i was 12.
I fall in love 6 times a day.
Thank you friend.
purpose was getting jacked and rich.
Now what haha