Tfw to intelligent too work out

>tfw to intelligent too work out

The picture was bad enough before some faggot plagiarized it

this

Even if that bullshit picture was accurate, I'd rather be the slightly stupid normie lifter.

Being smarter than most people is fucking torture when you lack the charisma to capitalize on that fact.

>too intelligent to lift something up and put it back down
Sure, you are ;-)))

what's the original?

too smart to make your own meme, too

>hello jason blahahah here

You can listen to audio books whIle your working out and learn at the gym. You can't get fit at the library. Also the increase in blood flow to the brain from being fit improves memory and recall, an advantage over the library guy

Someone post it.

All I did in undergrad was work out 2 hours a day and study non stop outside of class. Video games an hour a week ish. I wasn't NEET but not that social either.
Now it doesn't matter b/c it's been 3 years and I make a shit ton of money. I have a nice apartment in Manhattan and expensive toys.
I usually keep 20-30g a year as fun fund for shit like vacations or motorcycles and stuff. I don't need charisma that I lacked in college anymore when I can just be that douchebag that bought a 12g bike on a dare to show off. The girls I get with are probably shallow but I guess so am I.

>Lioning on an image board to faceless strangers

Holy shit,someone tried their best to turn that already cringy pic into a nightmare??

Is that a map of africa on his shirt?

Huh? Not that hard to make low six figs in fintech or adtech if you're worth your penny in Manhattan. You just need the balls to be able ask your worth. Most stem grads don't dare telling their employer that they'll leave if thier quote is not matched.
I'm guessing you're one of those scrubs that has a year end performance review and waits for their manager to sign off on their yearly 5℅ raise.

>actually typing a giant wall of lies on the Internet to cope with your sexual frustration

>not taking advantage of gold diggers

Notice how the plagiator is a fucking numale hipster
>original: roughneck is bald, thinker is a fucking nerd stereotype
>Donut Steel version: roughneck looks like a balloon animal marine, thinker is a bald neckbeard, who can't grow a moustache.

Nice to see someone saved my OC.

Im so sick of pretentious nu males. We get it you wish you had the discipline to mold your body to something attractive. Untill then please take your self resentment and return to your bachelor of arts studies. Do not need such toxicity

Really makes you think

>Too

who the fuck is gonna clean up all the water on the damn ground.