DANI REARDON

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN EDITION

She must be eating big

A testament to clean eating and hard training.

B R E H B R E H
R E H B R E H B
E H B R E H B R
H B R E H B R E
B R E H B R E H
R E H B R E H B
E H B R E H B R
H B R E H B R E

Anvar

Fucking disgusting. Well, at least they're easy to filter out. Bitches taking male hormones, unless they're professional athletes, are completely fucked in the head. Screaming daddy issues.

>unless they're professional athletes
2nd best in the world.

>Screaming daddy issues.
They wanted to become the daddy instead or whats your thinking here?

In what? Bodybuilding? That's just a twisted beauty contest, where the one looking most inhumane wins. Nothing to do with actual athletics.
They wanted to become strong enough so daddy, or any other man, won't hurt them anymore.

>bodybuilders
>professional athletes

Pretty sure it is illegal for professional athletes to take male hormones

>it's a bodybuilding isn't a sport episode
Not saying you're dyel neckbeards, but if you lift then you know exactly what it takes to get that far in the industry. I tried competing once just for fun and I chickened out during prep. Not everyone can do it.

Not everyone can take 2 cocks in the ass and 2 in the pussy at the same time but that doesn't mean we should make a new Olympics section just for Riley Reed and your mom

It is, but there's an ongoing arms race between cheaters and detectors. New anabolic hormones/prohormones are being synthesized, ways to fool detection as well. Similarly, people fighting it are developing new tests to catch /fraud/.
Are you not aware of the many controversial cases in sports? Like Lance Armstrong, that won Tour de France.
It isn't a sport anymore. It's a chemist's contest. Those people aren't even checked for hormones and therefore, it's just stupid. It's not about hard work, it's about who responds to drugs the best and uses the best cocktail.
I don't see any point about current bodybuilding contests. All of the physiques are created.by abusing anabolic steroids and various hormones. What's the point?

I wonder, does she pin or is it just orals? Can grills get that joocy with var?

>tfw there are people who believe she's natty

t. idiot

>read OP subject as "DANNY REBAROONI" at first
fuck my sides

thats the most intense pod-racer ive ever seen

KEK