Height does(not) matter?

Height is just a meme right?
I'm 5'2/156cm and a 29yo virgin.

How bad is it doc?

Are you funposting, friend?

Prince was 5'2 and I'm pretty sure he had tons of sex.

Sadly not, all these manlet jokes make me depressed about my height. I get picked on IRL and online.

it matters but social skills matter more

im 5'4" and i cuck lanklets weekly

be cool and friendly and not needy and not easy

read feynmans "you just ask them?" if youre an autist and dont know what that means

Because you have to compensate in other ways for the height.

Money, personality etc.

Not to downplay height, but it doesn't make things impossible.

I have just one burning question.

what makes you still want to live

Is it like PUA? I have decent social skills though.

Just keep at it until you gain wizard powers.

Vidya, anime, family and friends.

Honestly don't see the point of losing your virginity as soon as you can unless you want to wear a sign that says "I fucked something" and have it be true.

You could still wear the sign if you want, you'd just be lying but it's not like they can prove you wrong anyway unless they ask for a sexual resume and call your references.

I never even held hands with a girl.

Girls can smell it, not even joshing you.

Some may not be turned off from what they see, but on some level they probably know.

I don't think i'm losing it anytime soon..

21 and a virgin. I wonder if i should just double team a hooker with a friend and get it over with already.

Your still young bro

girls know it if you are a virgin. I dunno how, I dunno why maybe its witchcraft but they know it.

Some part of me believes this, and makes me wish to go back and tell myself not to do it. I was 22.

>Height is just a meme right?
>I'm 5'2/156cm and a 29yo virgin.
>How bad is it doc?
Friend, I'm considerably older than you are, although I've hung around this place for quite a while (I get bored easily and this place moves quickly enough to keep me amused) and I'll tell you that the whole 'manlet' thing is just another troll/meme that goes around. Young guys are insecure about things like height, and trolls leverage that natural insecurity for their own amusement. It is to be ignored.

Of course if you're really 29 and still a virgin, then all kidding aside I have to wonder what's up with you.

Most girls like guys who are taller than they are but not too much taller than them. If you are short it limits your dating pool. If you happen to be a young guy your dating pool is limited even more because women like older guys. Also, let's not forget that there are literally more men born so of course there will be extra single men, even if women all paired up with guys one to one. Since we know that one guy can string along multiple women, the options are further lowered for guys.

Who cares though? I mean there's nothing you can do about it and looking at how fucked you are is only going to discourage you, and there's really no other option than to do your best and make yourself as attractive a mate as possible and keep putting yourself out there. Suicide I guess but that's a shitty option.

no not pua

no weird word games that teick girls into sleeping with tou. just license to stand up for yourself.

im on my shit phone and autocorrect is slow and annoying so i turned it off

should be "that trick girls into sleeping with you"

I looked for it and it seems to be just a few pages long?

just an essay, yeah

I'm a virgin, I don't tell anyone but most people think I slay. It's kind of like decaying on the inside but you're made of steel on the outside

Unfortunately, height does matter. But, it is not the end-all be-all. It is only a factor, one of many in life. Dating, professionally, etc.

I am 5'5", which is quite short. Because of it I have to make up for it with an above average personality. I took a solid three months on honing and crating myself into an honorable and worthwhile man. You must as well. To my advantage is my facial structure and frame. My maintenance weight is 145 (S: 205 D295 B: 175) and I am dedicated to my workout schedule. That is it, the only thing I had going for me. You can be a 4/10 in looks but still pull a 10/10 if you are desirable. Make yourself desirable.

To all my shorter men out there, you must be disciplined. You will be at a disadvantage. I was born into a solidly poor household. I knew that if I ever wanted to date above my weight, I would have to make money, so I pushed myself to excel in school and in the workplace. I now pull in >150,000 a year because of my work, but for years I was making about 30k.

TL DR: Your height is a factor in your life, and like anything you can work around it. Work hard , study hard, and make yourself useful. Otherwise you will not make it.

bro you are lying to yourself or your mates are virgins too. Only virgins cant spot other virgins. Once you lose it you will get it.
cool, now tell me about your katana