Is it possible to get strong while remaining as lean as possible?

Is it possible to get strong while remaining as lean as possible?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I get stronger but not get bulky.

SS + GOMAD

Its possible, but its hard as fuck to do naturally.
You just gotta follow a strength program and eat at maintenance. But your strength results will be inconsistent and slow.

Its just an unfortunate reality of wanting the best of both worlds.

Or you could just use steroids.

Yes, with qi training.
Learn Kung Fu.

Seconding this question:

How about if you're a slightly bit skinny-fat like me (5'10, 155 lbs, not a whole lot of muscle)? I'm terrified of eating a lot to get gains because my body immediately stores excess calories to my stomach and face.

What do I do to prevent getting uglier while getting stronger?

>He thinks he's gonna get huge and bulky by accident and then feel unhappy and stuck with it

Top fucking kek m8. Shut up and train.

Bump

I think OP means he doesn't want to have to get fat to gain muscle, which is what SS claims you have to do

Want to know more about this

Just limit your calorie surplus?

He's posting anime, user. He clearly wants to be a superstrong stick like his favorite cartoon character.

And SS doesn't claim you *have* to. It claims its the most surefire way to guarantee a new lifter gains strength...which it is.

>SS

What's this stand for?

Eat lean, small surplus of calories. Watch yourself grow muscle and minimum fat. You don't go from a skelly to a rich piano in a year dude.. You can just start maintaining when you have reached your desired physique.

OP BTFO

Be on a caloric deficit, use light weights and do as many reps as possible.

I can bench 190 at 130lbs

Do you use a stepping stool to get on the bench?

Super Saiyan.

Sure...

I'm 5'9"

Id like to gain weight. I cant though, i box and don't want to move up a weight class.

Schutzstaffel

Read the fucking sticky

>5'9
>fighting at 130

Let me guess you are also Irish and like to fight in divisions you are too big for?

That's the goal for me. I think it is the best look. Being strong gives you dense muscle that still looks phenomenal without giving you that balloon look

i guess like, to make GAINS while staying LEAN? maybe there's a site for it, like GAINSwhileLEAN.com, or like GAINLEANS.com who knows

Suffering Succotash

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

calisthenics you dumb FUCKS
can't believe nobody mentioned calisthenics yet