The future is here

The future is here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qh_XL_yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The future is here
Tastes better than real peanut butter

How and Why.

Why would anyone subject themselves to this abomination instead of eating less and exercising more?

What?

>*contains trace calories

I would love to try it, but all the reviews say it tastes like ass. Then again I'm not a pussy, I eat sardines and cheapo whey protein all the time.

The whole point of peanut butter is 3 preoteins and fats per serving you peon

has science gone to far ?

>I eat sardines and cheapo whey protein all the time.

mucho respekt

I ate a whole jar of that over the course of a day. I proceeded to shit blood for three more.

Don't do it OP.

Whilst peanut butter tastes delish I eat it for the calories, fats and protein... I assumed everyone else here did the same? What's the point in this, it tastes worse and has none of the other benefits?

>I proceeded to shit blood for three more.
so, a cleanse?

binge eating 3 jars at a time will never be the same

>processed cancerous junk
yeah i'll pass

I threw out a jar of this crap a few days ago, tastes like the laundry isle got whipped up into a mousse

uh does no one see the 0g protein?

>0g protein
>0 calories
>105mg sodium
think ill pass on that generous offer

>Natural Roasted Peanut Flavor
>Caramel Color

This is why I come here

You'd probably have a few problems eating a whole jar of any kind of peanut butter

>corn starch
>no calories
wut

>0 fat
>0 protein
>0 carbs
wtf is it made out of, antimatter

can you get this on amazon

>natural fresh roasted peanut flavor
>peanut flavor

>vegetable fiber
>corn starch
>calorie free

i have bad news for you user...

>i would love to try it

yeah, thats what i thought. I was thinking it would be a passable substitute for peanut butter but let me tell you, i have never been more wrong about anything in my LIFE. This is hands down the worst tasting SHIT i have ever tried in my whole life. It's awful, don't waste your money

the calorie count takes into account that you will throw up whatever you ate and throw the jar away.

stuff is awful.

if you want a lower calorie peanut butter alternative you can try the powdered stuff. its just whats left after they squeeze out the oil. its decent in a shake or if you add another liquid to it

Seconding this. Blend this stuff with chocolate whey and milk and you'll be in heaven.

A much better choice is powdered peanut butter. It's not calorie free, but it actually taste good, and has good macros. Pic related.

This stuff is also good.

Sardines are delicious. Or do I just have shit taste?

how much does this cost? seems pretty good

No, you have good taste. Sardines are delicious, even straight out of a can, but they are so versatile in cooking. Anybody that says they don't like fish, including sardines, is the one with shit taste

yeah sardines are good, the ones who usually dont like it are idiots who cannot into fitness and macros

Don't buy that shit. Some of their sauces/syrups are solid but this is just trash.
It tastes like the smell of gasoline and plastic.

walden farms products legitly taste like ass

like its impossible to eat it

16 for 2 lbs on amazon free shipping if prime master race.
I personally prefer Hoosier Hill, as it tastes like roasted peanuts, but protein plus' peanut flour is cheaper and same macros.

You can get it in the """""""organic"""""" section at the grocery store

What do you do, mix it with water?

I put PB2 in my vanilla greek yogurt every morning. Tastes delish

I usually mix it with skim milk since it makes it slightly creamier. Its only like a tablespoon of milk so its not like it has a big impact on the calories

AKA peanut factory floor sweepings

this shit is literally peanut flavored water with a thickening agent

who the fuck would eat this shit?

>citation needed

Sardines in oil really don't have that much protein compared to the calories

super ingredients there. have you tried eating concrete? it is my favourite callorie free meal.

cant wait till you all start stuffing your face with concrete.

some people are so fucking uninterested in progress, they feel like roiding is "too much work"

diagusting

>super ingredients there. have you tried eating concrete? it is my favourite callorie free meal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qh_XL_yM

fucking brits, i kek'd

>A much better choice
>a completely different thing
just kill yourself

>ingredients
>water

YOU EXPECT ME TO BINGE EAT THIS?

It's not about choices user. It's about accidentally eating 1-3 jars of peanut butter every day and then realizing your cut has been postponed yet another day due to your impulses.

oh how i laughed

God have mercy.

I don't get it. Why not just buy a normal jar of peanut butter and boil the calories out?

I'm too poor to afford this hipster trickery

>Cancer + insulin through the roof

Yeah, I'll pass

>that first accidental 15kg tub of peanut butter of the day

IT'S ALL OVER

>0 calories
>surprised that it has no nutritional value
1g of protein = 4 calories......... user

Goddamnit.

I'm cutting now and I was thinking I'd probably eat the whole jar even if it tasted like shit.

But if it's that bad I guess I'll pass.

I'll get right on that, but they're both a peanut butter product for dieters - not THAT different, my suggestion just isn't garbage.