Why isn't she trying to be more attractive?

Why isn't she trying to be more attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3eFChwWo5A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIVbsr9hkCE
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is user.

shes starting to get on my nervous senpai. after a while it gets annoying and you just want to see the real person and not all the fake shit on youtube

shes getting enough validation just the way she is. actual hot girl validation would destroy her world.

I want a girlfriend

who the hell are you brewskis watching?

the video she made pretty much explains what you would have to do and eventually become. Focus on your own hobbies, life, career and with some work on being a good man the ladies find you

>listening to what a girl says

I worry about this girl sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=YIVbsr9hkCE

has nothing to do with that senpai

general advice for someone looking to date outside of their sex is pretty simple

1. be an honest man
2. have your own shit/hobbies that you are passionate about
3. be someone people actually want to talk to, either learn a new hobby, read books, look into just being more successful in life and with your career, future goals etc...

no man/women should settle for less when it comes to a partner, if you don't have your own shit to do and your own hobbies than there isn't enough in the relationship to hold two partners together

yea, me too but it doesn't make it true what she says/does

good content, some talent but obviously building a youtube base to make than millennial money

whats she in her mid 20s?

i think shes pretty but if she acted feminine rather than that joky bro-tier attitude she would be even more attactive..i think shes a beautiful little pebble and i think you should stop being so judgemental and piss off bro

How incredibly unsurprising that she's on a cocktail of psychiatric medicines.

Her squat form looks a bit better here than it has previously at least

who is this wonderful girl?

>how to be a beta bux: the shitpost

justbeurself

she doesnt have to try. bats a cute

show us ur tits

Me too

youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc

her autism is adorable because it reminds me of my own autism

i'm gay so maybe not the best measure, but i think she's cute. nice freckles, sweet smile, fun personality.

We're all gay, but she seems sweet

That was one of the reasons she started the channer and lifting in the first place. Either way, I know, I'm on my own cocktail too and people know I need one.

It seems a lot of girls are on insane amounts of pharma these days.

And no, you don't need it. It's a scam.

shes probably easy

see if shell meet and then fuck her

i actually fell bad for her to be honest. she is just trying to help people be healthy and probably make friends. i bet her feet smell good

If she puts on a makeup like every sluts out there she can grab herself a chad bf.

>implying a chad would go out with an autist who dresses like a fucking trap

>She
It's a man and no operation can change that.

nahh, theres a lot of women there when she smiles,,

in public, no, but a quick effortless smash between school and work would be a go

She replied to me bros I'm doin it

Oh fo' real she just replied to me too senpai.

Imo, physically she is pretty and I like her personality but a chad would not want to be with her because she is not stylish, socially skilled, or trendy.

She's already kinda pretty