How you holding up Veeky Forums?

How you holding up Veeky Forums?

Hit 1pl8 5rm bench press again, after not lifting for a few months because of work/life changes stressing me out and fucking up my gym time.

Feels good man.

Still no gf, tho.

accutane and seasonal effective disorder are wrecking my shit but its o.k. we are all gonna make it! .....right babe?

I've reached a point where my life feels empty and meaningless, but not painful, so I keep living it. Though if you told me I was going to get hit by a bus tomorrow I wouldn't really care.

>muh no gf
whish this stupid meme would die

Just binge ate a thing of orange beef and white rice.

Jerked off 3 times today and haven't showered yet.

H-how do you guys get through rest days?

>bingeing on orange beef and white rice
ew, what the fuck is wrong with you?

How do I find meaning?
Or rather, how do I find myself? I don't know what I would like to spend the rest of my life doing.

made an inter pals account up on /int/ to talk to qt.3.14

met a nice turkish girl

25th birthday today

No friends, kissless virgin, basically spent it in my room

>Or rather, how do I find myself?
look in the mirror u big dumy

Trying to quit drinking.
It was cutting into my gains

Now I'm dying for boredom

happy birthday user

you'll make it eventually breh, we all will

>how do i find meaning
just do what everyone does when they're sick of reality

pretend you're john connor and that anybody walking in your general direction you is a terminator

Not too good. Finals coming up, homelife is (has always been) stressful. cold parents who either command or criticize me.
How do I move out Veeky Forums? I only have retail experience and those jobs pay fuck all.

>Lost 25 lbs this semester, 6'2 233 -> 208
>all my lifts have been going up
>my grades are great
>qt 9/10 ive been seeing casually hasnt texted me back in 3 days
Fuck I hate women.

Happy birthday nigger

Is the man in the mirror a terminator though?

Life is pretty good but for many years I have forgotten to be social and its importance. Later in life and now starting to see the big picture. tfw, invited many places out with people usually say i dont want to go out etc.. they do it for a reason nobody truly wants to be alone, thats why they want to go out often, they dont want to be alone either

other than crippling loneliness, life is pretty awesome in 2016, and for 2017 i finally think i will get in shape, i want to take the whole year to focus on fitness and hopefully rebuild my body to its once glory when i was younger, also as i get older i am starting to be self conscious and pay attention how i look/present myself around strangers and what kind of vibe i give off, i usually dont care how i look to other people, but this is important

You are me. I fucking hate women.

>tfw you gave her your heart and she kicked you in the balls

passed my driving theory test the other day, it was at 3:30pm and I started revision at 10am the same day.

I had previously booked a couple theory tests before but I wouldn't attend them last minute because of anxiety.

Now I need to find an instructor and book the practical test.

Bad. After thinking I was around average height for ages (5'8), I was looking through my graduation pictures and realised I'm the shortest guy there by a couple of inches. Today is the day that the height trolls won, I feel shit.

Haven't lifted in over a month. Not feeling the dedication. Feeling pretty out of it these days. Having trouble focusing on things.

>Mfw I'm a grill and haven't texted my crush back in several days
Honestly, in my case, it's just that I'm not sure what to think about him. I have an initial feeling that he is a male slut so therefore not worth my time and energy. Considering putting him to friendzone.

You know the sad part is that she's probably wondering why you aren't texting her

>9/10

HAHAHAHAA the delusion on this board is so real

i guarantee you she is a 5/10 at best.

What are opinions?

Is your name mika? I swear Im a good guy I just wanted to fuck.

Anything I believe is incorrect

Why do they gotta go and ruin good things by being so irrational?
>S-sheila?
If she ever texts me back I wonder what her excuse will be.
You act like 9/10s dont exist.

2 pl8 is the gf threshold son.

>If she ever texts me back I wonder what her excuse will be.
Excuse implies that she needs a reason not to text you

You need to understand that she doesn't even consider texting you.
You are a source of entertainment
It's entirely mono-directional

i can absolutely guarantee you that you, an overweight 4channer, are not dating a "9/10", which would be on the level of a model or famous beautiful actress

the fact you needed to say that she is a "qt 9/10" on Veeky Forums says it all

>bought gym membership back in March
>ended up hurting my nuts after fapping too hard
>doctor says chronic testicular pains are linked to lifting too hard
>almost a year later and my balls still don't feel normal

I just wanna feel horny again

is this a thing?

Maybe we should take it as a red flag or a learning lesson and move one. I dunno. I like her very much, I just dont want it to end like this.

But maybe I dont get a say in this. Fuck.

are you still doing cardio? cardio is best for mental gains imo. try doing hiit one day and something longer like walking the next.

Pretty bad tbqh
>18 and balding
>getting fat again
>really hate lifting lately, more than usual
>depressed
>school is becoming overwhelming
>all my friends moved away, and my last remaining friends will be moving away soon as well
>starting to feel lonely
>just wanna sleep right now instead of lift

kek, she is tho. And even if I posted a picture of her, you'd be so blinded by the need to be right.

this is why I hate women, I mean, we were both using each other as a source of entertainment. She honestly made more moves than I did at first so I dont really know what to think.

Yeah, sometimes it's best to just forget about them and focus on yourself. It's hard to find a women who wont ruin good things

Today was fucking brutal.

>worked a temp job as dishwasher last night
>didn't leave until 2:30 because Christmas parties lasted forever
>realize I have another job to be at in two hours
>can't be helped
>shower, breakfast, go to work stocking products at Target
>I'm so tired I'm beginning to pass out while walking
>knees are dead to the point where I just collapse right on the sales floor for a brief moment
>barely managed to drive home without falling asleep at the wheel
>pass out for 8 straight hours
>Now back at dishwasher job

Doc says I have an enlarged vein in my sack which can fill up and cause discomfort

It's a surprise because I lifted during all for years in college and not once did I suffer anything

Sob story with a good ending

>Got dumped by gf because she chose to return to her meth addiction a week ago
>The season for my seasonal work ended, I own my company but there is no work now
>Binge drinking every other day, can't everyday because broke
>Probably won't have money to make taxes

but

>Spent way to much time on 4chins because nothing better to do/detach myself from the crippling pain
>Found myself on Veeky Forums a lot
>On Google play store out of boredom, downloaded a calorie counter (myfitnesspal)
>tfw 220 lbs, only landscaping gains from the summer, fading quickly
>Decide to go on a deficit, turns out alcohol has a shitton of cals
>Autisticly meeting calorie requirements and have stopped drinking
>Got two good paying jobs calling me to schedule an interview
>Fixing to hit the gym first paycheck instead of paying off my crippling debt
>foundpurpose.jpg
>Watching enough Elliott House that I feel like I'm sucking his dick
>I wish the best of ex gf meth head, but completely detached from all feeling for her and okay with it

Thank you so much Veeky Forums, I think I'm going to make it.

I'm equally ambivalent towards everything resulting in being unable to form my own opinion on fucking anything or really even care about it.

Might be depression, I don't know, I get little stabs and sparks of motivation to achieve a good life from time to time but I have to force it. I have a date of sorts (although neither of us have used that word) and although that should (for me) be something that matters I feel nothing and nothing will probably come of it.

Cut is going well, maintaining all my current lifts and I'm down to 77kg from 85kg, seeing some good definition which is nice.

Damn son I've been there. You'll make it though brah just remember to take care of yourself.

Hannah please.
You even DMd me first pulling me in and then you stop even though it was going so good.

Recently invested in 2.5kg and 1.25kg olympic barbell plates so I could stop using a shitty 10kg thin barbell bar. My plateau has ended and im progressing very well. However my mums been hospitalised so im not holding up too well.

I'm not Sheila, Mika or Hannah, but just saying that try harder. That's what my guy should do. I will never text him again unless he reaches out after me.

Don't think he will though, we been talking daily for months and now I just went fully quiet once and for all.

Do things, if you dont enjoy it scratch it off the list.

these moments are what makes a man user.
Stick it out and forever gain the opportunity to call out other lazy people whenever they cry about "being tired"

god women are strange

quit slutshaming asshole

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit I have this. I could not have lesa respect for you or people like you.
>God I'm such a masculine and good man for selling my time and life for a shit cause while I get paid a fraction of what it's worth
Or alternately
>I'm proud that my life is worth sub $15 dollars an hour
Jesus Christ you are fucking done, your life is over slave.

You need to understand that we women live in a constant fear and scare that a guy might manipulate us into liking them just in order to get some of that sweet pussy. We don't wanna be fools or fall into that trap.

You don't make a husband out of someone who's like that. God only knows where his dick has been. Just reckless sexual behavior, can't make a good man out of someone who's like that. If you have enough super ficial relationships with people, you fuck up your mind and can't form deep and meaningful long term commitments with anyone. You are used to live off the instant gratification and excitement alone.

So pathetic

>can't make a good man out of someone who's like that

So...so many assumptions about human nature...I want to say a psych major but i really don't care.

Please don't, I know what you are doing but the autistic sex obssessed idiots here won't get it. For many men and women their entire purpose, motivator for 90% of relationships, is to have sex with someone. For many others, we want the relationship and connection before and above any physical shit. That's why these idiots get confused when every text every day is about sex or flirting; because that's all they want.

My OCD and anxiety has been kicking up shit because of an encounter with a slut.

She told me she was clean (but then she was also crazy and a slut, so I don't trust her) and all my friends tell me that my risk of infection in minimal (since I didn't actually have sex with her, just let her suck my dick), but I still can't calm my paranoia.

Isn't*
Also case in point, literally can't understand that you don't want to fuck everything all the time so he assumes something is wrong with YOU

Half and half, just moved across the country a couple months ago and made a lot of friends really quick, but I fell head over fucking heels for this qt at my work. Been at this job for three weeks, seeing girl for two, sparks flying everywhere (but I'm her supervisor and she's 8 years younger than me so treading carefully) then I make a solid move today and she puts the brakes on it. Not surprised, but perplexed and disappointed.
You sound very much like her. This is trippy. Advice? I'm absolutely not a playboy and it's pretty obvious, I'm a heart on my sleeve kind of guy. Always been told I'm the boyfriend type.

>tried to make gains hot cocoa with hot water and ON double rich chocolate
Never again, amigos

Well since he isn't the only man on earth, I don't see a reason to try to invest to a guy who is
>probably a huge male slut
>emotionally immature
>douchey despite being 25, not 16

I rather keep looking for a man who is
>emotionally mature
>willing to form a real, meaningful relationship and connection with someone
>not afraid to commit if meets the right person

>Advice?
Be patient but not pushy. Give her some space and hit her up with a casual message after a while if she still haven't texted you.

Perplexes that a girl who is your employee and a decade younger doesn't reciprocate Romantic gestures in the work place
That's a headscratcher

no - i don't think you understand what I'm getting at.

You are categorically assuming so much about someone based off of some statistically insignificant observations.

I mean - saying things like "mansluts can't be good husbands" is like saying "a soldier can't become a doctor" There is no valid causality, but what do you care, you know the world and how it works.

>oneitis actually talks to me, her and her friend sit down near me between classes and start eating
>"hey user, what's up?"
>autism my way through some small talk
>"user do you have a gf?"
>say no
>"have you... ever had a gf?"
>confused as to what to say, consider lying, end up saying I haven't
>"omg, why? You're so nice and cute!" Says her friend the Stacy, oneitis giggles
>blurt out that I've been in the closet because I'm from a small redneck town, this is of course completely untrue but seemed like the best reason of being a khv at 22
>both of them exchange surprised looks
>"that's so sad user, we're gonna set you up with henry (barista at local starcucks) he thinks you're cute and saw you wearing a modest mouse shirt the other day, that's like his favorite band! "

Now me and Henry are supposed to get coffee tomorrow.

How do I get out of this.

I think she's making fun of people who say sluts can't be good wives.

plz be real

>cute grill asks me if i'm taking my gf to common friends birthdayparty
>tfw nogf
>suggest we get together baking for said party beforehand
>sounds good
>day comes, she tells me she's way too sick
>oh well
>next time i see her she tells me we should get together and bake some other time
>talk about it again yesterday
>She says: "oh and maybe these other guys can come too"
I expected something different desu

HAHAHAHA

really though, either tell the truth or ask for henry's number and at least tell him the truth and that you didn't know what to say

shit solution
you should fuck henry

i hate myself and i want everyone else to die

seconded

At least you might get laid, you should be grateful

>How do I find meaning?
You ever tried shroom?

Somehow I feel like the biggest pile of shit. Yet I am superior to everyone else.

This
For real though we all every single one of us deserve the death so many of us cower from.
What life is there to cling too; next weeks episode of serialized t.v show? Being paid a fraction of what my job is worth to do nothing for someone else shit cause that doesn't matter? To live in a world that would rather melt their brains with YouTube videos on their phones instead of face the reality that reality is garbage. Everyone is just distracting themselves until they die.

Right on.

This too. Hence not surprised. Shame, I'm damn sure it's the only thing holding us back.

Ive been better.. but ive also been alot worse.

Trying to stop crushing on my best friend. She's a sweet gal and we hit the gym together everyday. I haven't been seeing anyone lately so i know its my loneliness getting the better of me, I'm in love with the idea of a relationship with her but it wouldn't work out.

As far as everyone knows, I'm doing great.

That's a very passive aggressive statement user, I hope the best for you.

>We're gonna make it

>tfw loser in high school
>tfw you make a linkedin account for the first time showing off your degree, gpa, good looks, and accomplishments
>tfw your classmates either don't have anything to show or work in retail

I'm right there with you user.

Wife left me and my lease ran out at the same time. Had to move myself and my dog to another country to live in my younger brothers basement. I just got a job, but I really feel like it's only so I can afford dog food. Doggo is the only thing keeping me going right now.

Your body is all you've got. Work on perfecting it. It may not bring you tremendous joy but it's a good project to keep you occupied. In the mean time, remember you're not alone. I'm waiting for the same bus.

Well you see OP, Veeky Forums is a website on the internet so it doesn't actually need physically holding up like a house or a building haha. You're so random OP ;^D

It's okay dude, you can be honest here.

I am not, I am honestly and genuinely worried that if someone is used to slaying pussy all the time and enjoys it, how could he make a good and devoted partner? The pussy slayers always have complete opposite features than what I'm looking for in a man. (Down to earth, modest, loyal, reliable.) I defo don't wanna waste my time on someone who might be an overgrown fuck boy-man. Those guys are male versions of nasty bitches.

>meet qt cook at work
>"user I heard you have a girlfriend here"
>"you're a good hugger user"
>"I've been working out too"
>"I've been watching my sugar intake user"
>"I'm lefthanded just like you user"
>But she would rather go out with my friend than me

I tried to ignore her at first because of the gains goblin meme but when she uttered those phrases I fell for her so easily. It's like life knows what I want and waves it on my face like a fucking dick he really is.

fuck off you ugly whore

Why do you want her if you already have a gf?

I've been running at about 20% sanity right now.
Within the span of a month, my fiancé left me, my parents got a divorce, my hours at work have changed to 0230-1630, and I'm stuck in a position where I can't see any friends or family.
Other than that, I broke through an overall strength plateau, so that's cool.

Also going to be alone for the holidays for the first time in my life. Not really a big deal, but I'm just missing home.

Oh and also my mother wil be in jail for the next 5-7 years.

In Taiwan there are two types of girls, those quiet shy types who are totally waifu material and those bitches who look like clowns and are mostly golddiggers.

After getting fit, only the bitchy kind is attracted to me. The other ones think I am a brainless hunk.

However, I am only attracted to the other ones. Im totally fucked now.

Thank you Veeky Forums

I don't have a gf. I don't know why she asked me that.

not good brah

don't date girls you work with. trust me.

Happy birthday i wish you the best and i hope your next birthday won't be spent alone
Take care brother

The only difference between loneliness and solitude is how you choose to spend your time. Embrace it. Break through it like another plateau.

Good on you user, I hope to have that feeling one day.

Veeky Forums in a fucking post