- GOMAD -

What is the GOMAD equivalent for vegans. Not trying to start some kind of ethical debate, I just know GOMAD's a spicy memeball and I'd like to know if there's something similar but plant based.

Pic related, Kendrick Ferris, vegan literally Olympic lifter.

GOSMAD
gallon of soy milk a day
also didn't that guy never medal and not qualify for the 2016 olympics?

If you want to bulk as vegan eat lots of rice, beans, tofu, etc. Basically anything meal should have lots of rice, quinoa, oatmeal etc. Also eat your fruits etc. If you need a good bulking snack, dates are have a shitload of calories and aren't that filling. Stir fry tofu with brown rice or quinoa is amazing , with some thai sauce. I like cliff bars too, they are vegan. Mexican bowl with rice, beans, guacanole, salsa is also good as fuck

also clarence kennedy is vegan :D

You are correct but he broke the US record in the trials for snatch and clean and jerk.

He isn't the absolute best but he's still made it, especially for a vegan.

Maybe he would have placed if he wasn't vegan

but le animals are our friends :(

When an animal can shoot the shit with me about lifting and anime then I will consider it a friend, until then it is potential gains

>cliff bars

NO NO NO

do you know the first ingredient in cliff bars? brown rice syrup. literally SUGAR first ingredient. its fucking garbage. do yourself a favor and check out lara bars. seriously bro, im trying to help you out. that goes for you too OP. get a lara bar and you wont ever go back.

>le sugar is bad meme

I can't even tell if you're memeing but I'm calling you out for your autistic advice.

>not thinking sugar is bad for you

i dont even know what to say to you since you obviously dont have a fuckin brain in your head. so ya go ahead with the sugar no worries bro! sugar is healthy lmfao

I don't like sugary foods, but Lara Bars taste like shit and I hate them. Is there anything like that which won't make me vomit or turn into a blimp?

8 scoops of hemp protein a day

lara bars or nah. dont be a bitch

>views animals as potential gains
this guy is making it

>he broke the US record in the trials for snatch and clean and jerk

yet you cant do anything remotely close to what this veggo can do :/

sucks to be a failure huh

GOEAD

Gallon of estrogen a day

broscience here

>Cow Milk has more free estrogen
>Literally off yourself

whats the point in being vegan if you're just gonna do drugs anyway?

this meme

Why? Literally just eat beans, rice, sweetpotatoes, quinoa, etc. Frijoles + platano + avocado + tortillas for breakfast = Gainsville. Add a few scoops of a vegan protein powder, and some high-protein stuff like tempeh or saitan, and you're set.

This is a vegan circlejerk thread.

I can deal with vegans if they admit that a vegan diet isn't optimal for sports performance, if they say otherwise they're completely delusional and not worth listening to.

Not for sports performance but for everything else it's good.

not good for children or climbing everest either lmao

It's not as easy to optimize, no, given that limited variety of food with high amounts of protein and the lower absorption rate. Plus the fact that almost all the protein-rich foods are even richer in carbs. A meat-eater can just have some beef and chicken and eat lots of veg and be done with it; a vegan has to have a well-planned, well-thought out diet that is 100% on point and can't deviate from it. Also more supplements are needed.

But at the end of the day, what your body needs is specific amounts of specific nutrients, and as long as you get those in the right amounts your diet is optimal. You body doesn't care about the origin of the chemical since it is identical anyway; yes, of course the absorption is going to differ between meat, plant or supplement/pill, but you can compensate for that (say, eat even more plant based protein). The chemical composition sometimes differs (iron from plants, for example), but that can be compensated for as well. Unless you are saying that there is some magical property in nutrients being derived from a once sentient creature, it really doesn't matter.

And even if it did, just eat bivalves. They feel no pain and have no sentience, and are mostly grown very sustainably. Plus them dick gainz.

Or you could just go ovolactovegetarian

>baby dies after ghetto hoodrat parents feed it exclusively on apple juice
>EXTRA EXTRA, VEGAN DIET KILLS CHILD!

>dozens of meat eaters die in mountain climbing expedition
>one vegan woman dies due to random altitude sickness
>EXTRA EXTRA, VEGAN DIET KILLS MOUNTAIN CLIMBING WOMAN

>equivalent

The VitD supreme has no equal, vegan scum.