Daily reminder that not nearly as many people are on gear as people on Veeky Forums like to think...

Daily reminder that not nearly as many people are on gear as people on Veeky Forums like to think. The whole fake natty meme started as a compensation for being an un-motivated lazy sack of shit.

You should be able to achieve pic related in 1 years natty if you work hard and stop being a pussy

That guys hairline is fucking horrendous.

I am completely serious

How much bf % you think that is?

and yet he has a godly physique and gets more pussy and money in a week then you will in your entire life.

Nuff Said

I take it you are at or past that natty then?

Unfortunately for him, no matter how much pussy he gets he'll always be the self conscious guy that wears his beanie everywhere.

Youre making me cringe about him says he is making more money than me

you would give your live for his in a heartsecond

>You should be able to achieve pic related in 1 years natty if you work hard and stop being a pussy
Daily troll thread

The dude is definitely not natty. You can tell in his later videos.

That said, op is totally achievable natty in a year depending on your starting point.

Kino body tried to advertise on here a while back. Weird to see him trying again and talking about how much puss he gets.

More like 10 minutely troll thread.

>I'm an autist and have never made friends at the gym so I have no idea that all of them who look good take roids: the post

>money in a week
He's not making any money.

lmfao just because you would doesnt mean i would
im happy af where im at

oof burn also

>heartsecond

dumb nigger that's not a real word you need to do more brain extensions and neuron curls

>He's not making any money.
>his programs sell like hot bread

yea ok

2months natty

Just letting any poor newbies know that this is a troll thread, and no that is not achievable natty in one year.

thats how you lift less, aesthetics dont mean anything if youre not strong

>aesthetics dont mean anything if youre not strong

this guy has a really great body

but there's absolutely no fucking way he is not on some type of juice

his wealth legit comes from how good his body is

I tried to fucking tell them it's not steroids or synthol it's the 5 scoops and 8 meals a day that make you big goddammit.

Anyone have a reference image of what is achieveable natty at various points in time (3m, 6m, 1y, 5y etc)?

>You should be able to achieve pic related in 1 years natty if you work hard and stop being a pussy
Sorry but that's exactly where you blew you cover.

> Y-you s-should totally be able to achieive this natty. R-right guys?

No. Now go away.

Literally everyone better than you is on gear

Or at least this is the only thing I've learned from Veeky Forums

>noticing a man's hairline

how gay are you?

You're all just butthurt because you don't mentally have what it takes to work hard enough to achieve a good body naturally. You're buttblasted because you don't work hard enough, and can't control your diet wel enough to become 250lbs and 4% body fat without taking drugs. Therefore you assume every is taking them.
You don't work hard enough to hit a 800 lbs squat and a 600 lbs bench without taking drugs, and even then you have to get fat and disgusting, you don't have the dedication to do it at 5% body fat and 250

>tfw you're all sore losers who've accomplished nothing in your life accusing someone who has talent and dedication of cheating to get get there

If you don't have a 800lbs raw squat at under 10% body fat within 4 years of training you're not working hard enough

>Kino body tried to advertise on here a while back.
LINK
I
N
K

Honestly I kind of agree with this. Not entirely, because when I look at fitness youtubers, Instagram models and shit like that, all I can think is "that's their fucking job, they better be jacked beyond reason." I mean, I have to study around 8 hours a day and work in university research, and you know what, yeah, that causes me to skip some workouts and perfect meal prepping, because my life requirements are different. If my primary job consisted of advertising fitness related stuff, I'd be in the gym 8 days a week and have my macros down to the gram. So I guess I think quite a few of them are natty, if only because it's been their primary goal to do this for 5+ years.

>that not nearly as many people are on gear as people on Veeky Forums like to think.
True
False

So I guess this was a bait after all.

He would constantly shitpost his routine, how it was good, and that he was natty.

I think he might have asperger's because he kept using the same strategy with samefagging and he just kept getting BTFO.

1 year? Try 3 months lmao

>natty

>drives a lambo
>lives in a mansion
>not making money

kek