Hyperbolic time chamber

You get to train a year for one day's worth IRL; you have any equipment you want; gym, pools, running tracks, dojo etc.
Any types of food or supplements you want in unlimited amounts.
However, if you remember, it's hot, somewhat unpleasant and your only entertainment for the duration of one year will be library with all the books you can wish for and huge amounts of lubricant with some sex toys.
Do you have the mental fortitude for it Veeky Forums?
I doubt it

i'd fail unless i had someone to train me how to do the thing.

Fuck yes that's the dream and it's only a year

I know this isn't hyperbolic time chamber talk but
I wonder if living in 2x or 3x gravity would actually make you jacked or just fuck up your organs

it would kill you pretty quickly

It's an autism chamber desu. You come out with gains but have autismo because of no actual human interaction. It's literally Veeky Forums.

You'd emerge with some health problems I presume; your spine would be twice or trice as compressed as it is now. I wouldn't do it more that an hour a day

It would thoroughly wreck your shit up

add an internet connection and i would do it. Would be great for study gains as well as muscle gains.

Was actually doing some research on this just now

Falling to your knees in 3x gravity would shatter every bone in your body apparently.

Negative health effects at 1.25gs were observed at NASA, mostly tendon strain and heart issues. Higher Gs pretty much makes your blood clot at your vascular intersections. Capillaries stop working.

They stopped the tests after a couple hours.

So much for that fantasy.

This is pretty much my life without having to do my remote work.
I doubt I'll miss my interactions with store clerks and incidental emails with clients.

nigger the time would be all fucked up, you'd have to wait hours for (You)'s, I dont want to live through that torture

I could live without the (you)'s , but would i have to wait hours for a page to load as well? that would be brutal

Yes. Although I imagine people would question how I could go from skelly to Ottergod mode in a day and how I've suddenly countless books

I wouldn't need an internet connection when I could have any book I wanted.

What I WOULD need is some goddamn supplies with which to learn hobbies or something when I'm not lifting. Like a computer with all the software I'd need to teach myself some programming with all those books. Or a bass guitar and amp and lots of books on playing bass.

>all the books I could wish for
What fuck this shit is ez mode unless you're some kinda illiterate who hates reading.

internet > books for software development. You can learn the basics from a book but anything more than that, a connection is better.

I'm sure, but as has already been explained, I'd be trying to load pages from servers outside of the chamber, where time flows normally. So if it takes the server a single second to send me the page I'm trying to load, it would take goddamn 6 minutes to load the page inside the chamber.

Keep in mind Saiyans are already superhumans anyway

Krillin or Tien never trained in no hyperbolic chamber

I think Piccolo did too. Though as a Namekian, he's like 90% water. Given his extendo-arms, they probably don't have any bones. Has to make increased gravity easier.

Yamcha survived a brief period of extra gravity (I think the dipshit turned it up to 100) when he snuck into Vegeta's ship.

They also routinely get punched through mountains and shit. Having super bitching Ki-based strength has to help even the humans.

Poor Yamcha. Got cucked by a goddamn angry manlet, gets routinely killed, basically, the first one to go.
Weak cuck and has no plot armor protection.

Without that no one could attempt it and emerge sane

Many would try and many would fail

This is literally all I want right now.

retardest discussion i've seen on fit, fuck off