youtube.com/watch?v=bzIPAuxcL2g
youtube.com/watch?v=6x9-5m2Vodo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/StsxAcQZKOw

First for british people disgust me

>not making it esme x nose edition

missed opportunity tbqh

Solid 7 with a bitch lifting fag?

1st for George could probably do better but who knows what life is like in england, maybe everyone looks like that over there

i really hate brazilians/south americans

Me too

Esme is a 10/10 in England

Get me out of this country please

can i start SS even after lifting for a while?

been lifting for 1year, got to 1,2,3,3.5 for maxes but then decided to loose wheight.

now im at 50kg ohp, 80kg bench, 120kg squat and 140deadlift for maxes.

should i hop on SS and ride it out? if so when should i come off SS and onto TM?

If you can make gains on it I don't see why not

I'd figure that you probably couldn't do SS and see gains for much longer given where you're at now (if at all)

U can do whatever your dreams dictate bby

Luv u sweetums

I personally know two British women prettier than that.

Maybe the good ones export that ass to America where they can find quality men.

Can we stick to powerlifting topics? Thanks

In all fairness to esme, it's all camera angles + sleep

I've seen pictures of her where I would honestly say she's a 10/10.

The one Isley took of her is a bad angle, she's tired from travelling and what not and train(?) lighting is garbage.

What do you drink at the gym, /plg/?

I drink Gatorade

If you have never done SS, do SS. It will at least make all the easy gains you can before you stall right the fuck out.

Use 60% of your 1RM to start with for the weights and just go until it craps out.

Dog urine

What the fuck is powerlifting

I will allow that that might be the worst possible picture of Esme. Still, trying to imagine the best possible picture that could result from that, I've known one British girl prettier, and she cannot possibly be better than a 7.

Which isn't bad, really. It's just more fun to bust Isley's chops because he thinks the IPF isn't also a lolfed.

Ok Esme

I think it was in that one MDE skit

Isley is really keeping this General alive and entertaining. Im looking Forward to the new memes this will spawn

Just benched 115 at 74bw.
Get on my level

I look forward to making these memes

Here's an example of my personal 10/10 picture of Esme. There's lots more though.

I liked it so much I crudely drew it
sketchtoy.com/67645377

Does she have acromegaly?

Wtf is blueshoes sean? Is sean blueshoes?

It's an old picture I just posted. She honestly looks even cuter now.
I'm presuming that picture was taken late last night or early morning. Hardly fair on her.

Nobody looks good at weird up facing camera angles and crappy train lighting

I for one actually found it cute that Isley finally found a powerlifting gf maybe one day we will all make it.

Why not stop eating and lifting hard and become the cute girl you've always wanted to be instead?

I was bonering until i saw keith flint from prodigy standing on the right

What the fuck is that monster

Keith flint looks better desu

I like how the three attractive are on the left and the three uggos are on the right. it's like subconscious aesthetic apartheid

>all this gear
>for at best 2pl8 squat
>maybe a 2pl8 bench

lol fucking women

Since Trappy isn't doing the routine general threads anymore, I'll ask here and hope she answers: what's wrong with PPL routines such as Coolcicada's or reddit's?

I had a fun(not) dream where I took a 5 hours long test (thanks school for scarring me forever).

These were the subjects (15 questions each): math, portuguese, english, spanish, history, geography, chemistry, physics, philosophy, biology, pathology, south park(???), powerlifting.

During the test, stupid shit would happen to slow me down - like someone stealing my chair, someone throwing my mtg cards on the ground, locking me outside when I left to use the restroom, taking my tests and raising it high so I can't reach it even when jumping, etc etc

A lot of teachers and other students would come around to say hi and they would always ask "why are you wearing a skirt?"

One of powerlifting questions was: Why was Yusuke Suzuki only able to bench 190 in a recent IPF meet, but Daiki Kodama was able to perform excellently?

When I went to use the restrooms, there were a bunch of people in front of the entrance for the girl's and boy's, and I didn't know which one I should go in.

Some other shit happened.

The girls on the right are older women.

>The girls on the right are older women.
yes and less attractive.
I didn't think you posted anymore.
When did you start hrt?

>lets keep it powerlifting related, shall we?

-trappy

>someone throwing my mtg cards on the ground

fuck i hate it when someone throws my magic cards on the ground when i'm doing a math test

Also, Isley and Esme are CUTE

C U T E
U
T
E

gtg now

wow being a transgender person must suck I would literally just kill myself if I were you haha jump off a bridge or shoot myself in the head or maybe take some pills haha y'know what i'm saying? lol

tbf the dream involves powerlifting

>had a nightmare where my wife was dating a weasel who can't bench 150
>wake up
>it still hasn't ended

middle left with the black hair is the only one I'd consider attractive tbdesu

Delet this it looks like I posted it

KEK

She a fine ass bitch tho

Yes I agree but I'd also say that all the people to the left of her are more attractive than all the people to the right of her.

watch this funny pengiun video, it will cheer you up:
youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA

marginally but yeah I spose

>had a dream
>ex was in it
JUST

Okay verified poorfag here, what to buy first on limited budget?
>belt
>shoes
>other first equipment?
Lifts are babby ~1/2/3/4 and I'm awarding myself for finally not being a piece of shit at everything in life.

belt

shoes are a meme

GET
COMFY
youtube.com/watch?v=TaH6Qg8Pykw
CMON

Is there anyway I can integrate barbell complexes into a powerlifting routine?

I've never done them before but they look really fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzIPAuxcL2g

Good shoes and deadlift slippers
Belts are a meme you don't need them

Also a singlet so you can compete

as conditioning work after your main movements and a few accessories. Might have to cut out some accessory volume, but maybe not.

Why are you working out "for fun"

>youtube.com/watch?v=6x9-5m2Vodo

>belts are a meme
>shoes are a meme

not the same poster retard

No shit faggot.

get shoes if you have garbage ankle flexibility

get belt if you want to waste money

get belt if you have garbage core strength

get shoes if you want to waste money

>get belt if you have garbage core strength

>get shoes if you have garbage ankle flexibility

How do I progress on OHP? I've been stuck at 150x5 for about a month. My bench is currently 245x5. Does it require isolation work in order to strengthen muscles acting as a bottleneck?

try harder

What powerlifting competition are you doing that you need to OHP?

I forgot that powerlifting doesn't involve OHP, but I figured this was the best thread to ask.

smolov jr.

Do it at least 3 times a week, high volume.

This is the thread about powerlifting. We don't OHP. This is probably the worst place to ask.

Hey guys, I have a two- (2-) hour weigh-in in about 3 hours.

Should I get there as early as possible, weigh in, and then go get food at mcdonalds or something?

How about QTDDTOD? Literally the worst thread to ask this.

How long can I do SS before I should switch?

Trappy did it and is being fucked by her bf RIGHT NOW. Don't you wish you were in her place?

Why keep suffering and trying to compensate by trying to be super-masculine? We all know it doesn't help in the end and you're still gonna want to be the little girl.

The sooner you start, the better, anons.

I'd rather lift in good shoes than with a good belt.

Belt 100% and shoes if you think you need them.

Most people will probably want a shoe that isn't just your regular shoe, so that could be a good thing to do first, but a belt will probably have more impact on yoru gains desu.

I disagree.
A belt is much better than shoes if you can only buy one

Shoes
Belt is a meme
You can go a long way with just shoes

I hate my fucking job so much.

Well then it's a good thing they're paying you to do it.

I'm leaving it as soon as I can. I wouldn't do it if they paid me a million a day (actually I would do it for 10 days or somesuch and take my money).

Kek that question

Trappy you're really cute you know

I hate my fucking life so much.

>I'm not huge but I'm like... 3-4cm longer than I wish I was

Hey Trappy just letting you know that chastity cages can make it smaller

Yes

This is 'cute'? lol

Thanks man.

And then for the weigh in, if I weigh in naked, will I be naked in front of some USAPL nonce? Or should I just wear undies.

This is a dumb question but I was going to squat without undies and deadlift with undies in case I shart myself.

is bodorio here

not as far as I can see

It kinda is. Just look how short Trappy is. He's like a little hobbit.

meant for

Lolllll

The refs don't mind if you get naked but I weigh in in underpants unless I'm at nationals or above.

Weigh in in underpants shows you don't have champion mentality.

alright thanks lad.

it is less about making weight and more about comfort. Ill probably just change out of underwear after weighing and change back after squat.
kek

Lol it doesn't matter what wilks I get at greater londons

isley what'd esme ass taste like though

dog urine