Does anybody feel like life is incredibly hard and filled with a constant and recurring theme of disappointment?

Does anybody feel like life is incredibly hard and filled with a constant and recurring theme of disappointment?

Theres always high's and down's. You wont really know that your life has "constantly" been a disappointment until your final days on the plane, because thats the only time where you can reflect upon.

*tips fedora*

I can't remember the last time I had a high 2bh.

How old are you

literally everyone

How to chads and well-adjusted normies do it? How do they keep trucking as if eveyday is sunshine and rainbows?

Dude believe it or not, you're young. I always feel like life issues are always related to education. We always fuck something up because we're too stupid to learn. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but I truly believe knowledge is power, and that can go for anything in life (being too stupid to not know she was cheating, not finishing college because you're too stupid to realize that you have to finish what you started, not making gainz because you didnt eat enough...)

*tips fedora the other way*

if life was easy there'd be no point in living.

I wish life was easy.

Tracking my progress in fitness has helped me break that mindset, actually.

I feel that knowledge can only get you so far. Where I'm from everybody is educated to university level and has a degree so it's just a piece of paper to get your foot at the door. I think what you meant was wisdom.

Is going to the gym the only thing you do though.

Yeah, I have nothing else going for me. But this one thing feels REALLY good!

yes all the fucking time

>hs dropout
>neet for 10 years

meh

what if one day support runs out

They know there is more pussy in general positivity.

:(

please respond

True happiness is helping others. I know it sounds all kumbaya and shit, but you will only obtain true lasting happiness by helping other people.

First your wife and kids. Then your immediate family. Then your neighborhood. Then your country.

Serve your fellow man. Be happy.

Dunno man it sounds like something a cuck would say but 10 years of browsing Veeky Forums for hours everyday has made me a selfish and bitter man.

I do know that nobody helps others and expects nothing in return though.

hello?

fine then. you guys live your perfect lives and be selfish about the secrets to it then.

Knowledge =/= Intelligence, you fucking moron

Victor Frankl was born in Vienna in 1905. He trained as a psychiatrist and neurologist, working from the framework of existential therapy. During World War II, Frankl spent about three years in various Nazi concentration camps, an experience that greatly influenced his work and the development of logotherapy. Frankl observed that those who were able to survive the experience typically found some meaning in it, such as a task that they needed to fulfill. For Frankl personally, his desire to rewrite a manuscript that had been confiscated upon arrival at Auschwitz was a motivating factor. After the camps were liberated, Frankl resumed his work as a neurologist and psychiatrist. In 1946, he published Man’s Search for Meaning, outlining his experiences in the concentration camps as well as the basic tenets and techniques of logotherapy.