What physical attributes do i need in order to get a girl like this?

What physical attributes do i need in order to get a girl like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
imgur.com/a/JUvHn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money

Money

/thread

Only enough money.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

I'm a long hair type of guy, other than that holy shit sign me right the fuck up for her. Jesus.

>being attracted to women with short hair

>being attracted to keratin
Seriously what the fuck does it matter, some girls look good with short hair

Money

A vagina.

Melanin

8x6

>he thinks women actually like niggers

Hoo boy.

I think Steffania is a lesbian

m8 shut the fuck up wut u need dat for when u got big ol titties

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

>black person asking white people if they like black people with a camera shoved in their face knowing it's going to be on the internet

even a social retard will know they have to say yes but i wonder how many they had to ask and edit to make that video

imgur.com/a/JUvHn

enjoy

BETA detected

>I have to do or say certain things to be socially acceptable

NEVER

GONNA

MAKE

IT

BE YOUR OWN MAN DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

javi

>Hurr real men ignore social conventions
>Real men get arrested
>Durr real men act like autists

2x3x4x5 x money x chad genetics x f

wow fuck you this video made me angry. Im glad I dont have to live in the usa. Fucking witness this degenerate shit every day I cant even imagine that. If I ever see my daughter in a video like that I will fucking cut her out of my life like a fucking tumor jesus christ Im honestly shocked. They act like fucking whores no wait they are worse than whores because whores are degrading themselves for good money. These hoes degrading themselves for nothing.
>muh dick
We need a fucking pleague and it has to start in california.

Most of the upper west coast is expected to be destroyed by the Cascadia subduction zone in the next 50-75 years. Upper Cali will slide into the ocean and the rest will be wiped out by tidal waves.

the fucks wrong with you mohammed i beet you cheered when the world trade center colapsed

found the colored person

so liking whores makes me black because whores like me?

sound logic m8 youve just thypothesized the only reason you dont like whores is because they dont like you and im white as snow so you are most likely an autist that should probably kys

1. be black
2. have big dick

>completely missing the point
>thinking its okay for white woman to race mix
>being white and being this stupid
No user, you should kill yourself

You missed by a long shot you nigger. 20year old girls want nothing more but attention and treated as sex objects is not fucking normal. These people are not good at anything but smoking weed, drinking and shaking booty. I am sure these shallow retards have never said anything smart or even something close to worthy in thier whole miserable lives and I hope this is not the fucking standard in murrica.
This phenomenon has to die.
>inb4 beta virgin
I let you know I never had to pick up a woman in my whole life because they pick me up. Also I never had to touch anything as shallow and dumb as these hoes because they are not good enough for me.
Intellect and pride is just as important in women as looks.

shes gay

decently toned body
but you need really good wordplay

>omg you don't like my extremely pathetic degeneracy you must be the extreme to me

No, you dumb nigger, it means some of us just see niggers being hyped and you cucks taking the bait. There was a reason why women got nigger hung, you know that right? It wasn't cus muh dik, it was because nigger were literally apes amongst humans. Also, White men were actually men with standards unlike you, you little pussy cuck beta.

>Inb4 muh dumb White goy

That's called an (((education system))) that harmed Whites by feeling sorry for blacks by giving them more help.

>this shitty thread
Haven't even bothered to read the last few replies, what are you retards even arguing about? Sage

What is a 'social convention'?

Don't have autism sorry can you reword?

>get arrested

Let me get this straight, if someone asks you 'are you attracted to black girls' and you say no, you get arrested?

Where do you live, tumbler land?

>act like autists

Man if you're too scared to do/live how you want because you're afraid of other people's judgement...never gonna make it

STOP WITH SADCUNT SHIt

Is this shopped. I didn't remember being this thicc.

Spotted the underage,

7 blessing on you m'lord.

burgers xDDD

She is disgusting

Biologically speaking long hair shows that a woman has been healthy for a considerable amount of time and would make an ideal mating partner.

>inb4

The real tragedy is that this bitch, while already deliciously fuckable, would be 100x hotter with long hair.

My rule is always that even girls who look hot with short hair (which are few) would always look better with long hair. I've never seen this proven wrong.

That would also apply to men. So why do most politicians and businessmen, high-power men, have baby-smooth faces?

>THICC
>feet
>arm pits
>braces
Holy shit, how many fetishes can one woman satisfy?

Agreed 1000%

>if someone asks you 'are you attracted to black girls' and you say no, you get arrested?
not sure about where you live but over here it'd be considered racist and you'd end up being sued

>would be 100x hotter with long hair.
Is this by chance the most wrong statement in the history of mankind ?

Because women seek other things in men when looking for a mate, stuff like physical strength and dominance, typical alpha traits. Whereas men just seek physically healthy women to mate with, since they can mate with numerous women at any one time.

Get back. I'm alright Jack, keep your hands of my stack.

It's a hit. Don't give me that do-goody bullshit

Her feet really want me to break my nofap streak.

Never understood this fetish.

One of the main pillars of the Great White Genocide is the emboldenment of the negro. It started, well as soon as Israel formed really.

Rock and roll music was the start of it. Some sung by white kids, then some by black. Then every musical development since has been to make white women fuck niggers.

Funk? Play that funky music white boi! While we have our fill of your women.

80s rap? Just buttering up the public for 90s rap - and all the animalistic grunting and posturing that came with it.

Etc, etc.

Sexuality is weird and complicated. My gay friends will tell me how hot they find it to spread open a guy's hairy butthole. Sounds revolting to me, can't see how anyone could find that arousing, but each to their own, you know?

Women had no say in the mate choice in traditional societies. If you want a traditional wife, you have to impress her father

this

How would long hair suggest that one has been healthy for a long time?

No, feet are boring, what's really hot are pubescent girls who mindlessly flaunt their stubbly armpits around you when you're on a hike with your school class and who get real sweaty and cute as hell when they're angry
>you will never be reborn as Chad and fill her 13 year old womb back in those times
I hope my future sons will never know this feel

Oh yeah cause the short hair clearly signs that that woman is unhealthy and malnourished

God I hate you fags

this

DELET

You may have just inspired me to reproduce solely for the reason that I want my male progeny to feel this bliss.

Fuck, Veeky Forums, you may have just changed my life.

You are going to fuck your kid ?

not samefag, but whats the hate on that? Its true

judging by her hair I'd say a tumblr account, accepting an open relationship and money

Why would one respectable fit male even want something like that for his partner.

A lot of countries have laws against being racist. If someone sees "I'm not attracted to X race" as racist, which someone somewhere probably will, that'd be a problem for you.

There are also organizations that exist to get perceived racists blacklisted from any form of gainful employment.

because her body is delicious?

why the fuck do girls have short hair

just stop

low test detected

put a wig on her, problem fixt

yeah I bet you are low test for liking girls with short hair