Post your high test ass or get out
Ughhh thiccer bb

>tfw finally got down to 222 pounds from 241
>just gorged myself on pizza
I hate myself

310 lbs to 230 lbs

300 lbs to 200 lbs.

Still got a pooch and love handles.

Salvation or the day of the personal rope awaits.

Why did you do it?

Eating leftover pizza from yesterday here

350 to 200 here.

Was 192 at my lowest but I crept back up to 200-210 (depending on flucuations) thanks to a combination of work/life changes stressing me out, and said work changes not allowing me to count calories.

Feels bad man.

>tomorrow

I just did the same :( Feels horrible man

My goal is about 192, end of the day. These last 8 pounds have been coming off real slow.

But all my lifts are up and all that slick shit so I guess I don't have much to complain about, just have to slay the gut.

Man, how tall are you?

My goal is like 170-180

But I have crippling body issues, and everyone tells me that's way too low......shrug

Either way, good luck on the cut, senpai. I'm finally moving to my next job station in December, and I'll be able to count calories again....excited to get back on the cut.

We'll all make it, some day.

160 to 115 short female. Still want to eat like I used to every day. It's all a matter of saying no and moving on.

I don't know. Once I had one piece I just started to eat the rest
I'm really disappointed with myself

6'2"

I'm extremely broad shouldered, lanky.. my frame is thick. I just expect 190-200 range to be the most miserable. Can't even mentally grasp dropping another 20 pounds, sweet cristos.

And yeah, I'm starting to think the same. Everyone tells me I'm way too skinny as is but then I can grab a handful of gut and wiggle it about. Like.. c'mawn, dawg.

reasonable, not miserable. Freudian slip?

Ah, that explains it. I'm 5'11.

Yeah, 190-200 should be a great range for you IMO.

>thread

>down 60lbs (27kg) from 6 months ago
>been lifting 14-18 times a month and kept up strenght while losing weight
>belt is down 4 notches
>need to buy new jeans because these ones crumble up on the button because the belt is so much tighter than the pants
>haven't relapsed on pizza or burgers or anything not even once, no "cheat days" nor any desire to have one
>doesn't even feel like dieting anymore
>this is just my life now
feels good

I fucked up yesterday.

>Start at 240, 6'4
>Losing 2lbs/week fairly consistently
>Down to 216.4 last Sunday
>Doing well all week, semi-regular weigh-ins throughout the week
>Weigh in yesterday morning, 214.1
>Busy day yesterday, didn't eat anything until 8p
>Eat a clean 1500cal (Seitan and a mushroom gravy)
>Wake up, weigh in for the week
>215.4

190 is within sight, brothers...

how did you get into that groove, and how long did it take?

I'm starting tomorrow OP. Though I'm a skinny manlet. I would start today but I already had plans to golf.

about 14 months ago I decided to get my shit together. started by taking walks, bike rides, calisthenics.
10 months ago I got my gym card but didn't really pay attention to diet other than eating enough after working out
4 months ago I started counting calories
got used to it really quickly, maybe took 2 months to go from constant attention to detail to just doing it without much thinking

every day is a new start.

that doesn't make it any less painful though.

If you're hungry and thin, at least you're thin.

If you're full and fat, at least you're full.

When you're hungry and fat...

>went 232lb to 160lb
>didnt lift
>still look chubby and gross naked
>friends and family say I look skinny and to stop losing weight

end my life

Tomorrow... take action now dumbass.

Start today.

Down to 290ish (still fat i know) from 390, 18 months of solid progress, still losing weight, fixing diet, dealing with emotional shit that got me to almost 400lbs, feeling a whole lot better as well, significant drop in autism and spaghetti levels.

making the choice to fix my life was one of the best decisions i have ever made, still a way to go, but the rewards so far, just in terms of quality of life have been worth it.