Can someone explain the appeal of "high-test"?

Can someone explain the appeal of "high-test"?

I'm lifting to get a cutie like taytay, when am I supposed to learn to realize chubby is best?

it's not chubby, it just big tits and a plump ass

well if you're into rubbing your penis between bones then have a go at it

Ohh gotcha, but I think taytay has a better body

tay tay has nice legs I'll give you that

I really don't find big girls attractive, sorry user

>a cutie
she's taller than most of men she has nothing cute, "she" is a bony lanky fag with women's hair

but she has a bony ass i can see just from a picture

I like kpop girls too

Woman needs to have thick thighs

Really? I've always considered large quads to be a masculine trait.

When you start lifting real weight son you will learn

I dont think it has anything to do with masculinity

me too m8

dem thighs

I mean, I would understand if you said wide hips, but large quads seem like an androgynous or masculine trait, not very feminine at all.

>Can someone explain the appeal of "high-test"?
You can't explain animal urges to people with no hormonal response.

If you have abnormally high testosterone or your dose is just right, you'll fuck most chicks, including the fat ones.
It's just that. If you think thin chicks aren't fuckable, you're not high test, you're just a fucking chubby chasing feeder.

This is why i avoid all contact with women, my only urge is to fuck them.. i cant have a normal conversation with anyone

I like women with breasts and asses, things Taylor Swift doesn't have.

That's just autism, m8. High test people can have normal social interactions, they'll just also want to fuck them.

If you need to lift to get women at all you are sub human Bro.

Hmm I can get these so called high test girls pretty easily, but I have trouble getting girls that are at my standards like taytay

>when am I supposed to learn to realize chubby is best?

The day you wrap your hands around a skelly girl and feel the way her loose, flabby skin just kind of glides around her bones and provides your powerful arms with little to no warmth. When you reach across her body for something to grab and there's nothing there, no plump tits, no fat ass, nothing.

That is when you will desire a real woman, a woman with the perfect fat distribution made for breeding strong, healthy children, with enough insulation to keep you warm, comfortable and aroused when you're intimate with her, but not enough that it impedes her health or attractiveness. That's the day you will discover mounds of pillowy flesh to grab, suck on and smack. That is the day you will become high test for life and the Tay Tays of the world will no longer do anything for you, only thick, big tittied women.

Just don't be ugly (at least 7/10) and don't be skinnyfat

God damn, Anglea White plz

Also, can confirm. Every time I've dated a skinny girl, I've always had a thicc side piece or two.

LOL FUCKING KEK

/Angel Olsen/

My waifu u can't have

They fuck better

I've seen thousanda of rare, unique, epic and legendary pepes, but this is the first pepe to give me a boner.

OP, don't forget most of Veeky Forums isn't actually fit and mostly homosexual men with fag hag friends irl who spam body positive memes.

Ok I'' going to outline how this meme evolved.

A common side effect of roids is increased libido. Roiders sometimes joke about fucking anything that moves because their test levels basically compelled them to nut in women. Roiders and non-roiders on Veeky Forums and misc would joke about them(roiders) just fucking chubby/fat girls because of their high libidos.

Eventually this turned into tongue-in-cheek humor about "noooo, they're not fat, they just curvy and look ready to breed with and because of my high lest levels and high libido I want to fuck them".

At some point this was misinterpreted by guys who do like curvier girls and straight up chubby chasers/fat fetishists as them having high test. They then started clinging to this joke and its pseudoscience as though it were gospel as a justification for their niche "taste" in women. After being relentlessly mocked, they now started throwing "I have high test and you're just a low-test bitch" in the face of people with conventional tastes, not realizing that it was a joke.

Eventually this progressed to guys thinking that simply looking at pictures of girls who landed on the spectrum from slim thicc to full hamplanet would give them high test. This is the biggest and most recent misinterpretation of the hightest meme.

"high test" is aan excuse. So you can chase after chubby/fat girls, since you can't get pretty ones

M8....

That's a post-op tranny

"High Test" is a meme started by fat acceptance idiots trying to get dudes to start being attracted to fat bitches.

>Can someone explain the appeal of "high-test"?
It has to do with hip-to-waist ratio. The current 'fad' has been leaning towards a higher ratio (i.e. the appearance of bigger, wider hips). Since there's only so much a woman can do to make their waist smaller, and you can't make your pelvic bone wider, they either get a fat ass, or they get the appearance of a fat ass by training glutes to make them disproportionately large compared to the rest of their body. A hundred years ago this was also accomplished by wearing dresses with a 'bustle' (which actually had a superstructure underneath, to create a fake 'ass' that looked like lordosis) and by wearing a corset (which are still worn by a few women for effect).

Of course it's just a stupid fad that will go away in a few years' time.
Women are born the way they're born, and they can be beautiful and sexy without having a huge ass.

>I'm lifting to get a cutie like taytay, when am I supposed to learn to realize chubby is best?
First of all, you are dumb to lift for women (assuming you're not just being ironic).
'Chubby' is not 'best'. You like what you like.

Taylor Swift is a legitimately beautiful woman, and she doesn't have (or need) a huge ass, or a tiny little waist, to accomplish that, and being that or liking that has nothing to do with 'test' either.

This is all also just another dumb troll/meme created on Veeky Forums. Ignore it and like what you like.