Dating horror stories thread?

Dating horror stories thread?

>be 20 in college
>decide to get in shape and start hitting the gym
>ff, be 22
>after about a year+ of training, I'm in very good, not great shape, keep going with it because im enamored with my results
>ff to several months ago
>kind of looking for a girl to take to family Christmas parties and stuff
>start talking to various girls from my high school who aren't pregnant or married
>engagebeta.exe
>i have the looks, but not the social strengths
>decide to just BE an alpha
>model my actions and personality after Donald Trump
>literally just act like you're better than everyone and exaggerate everything
>no one seems to notice in my everyday life but girls on tinder are loving my brashness
>meet up with a 7/10, similar interests
>dinner, drinks the whole 9 yards
>seems genuinely like a nice girl, but I've been in Donald trump character for so long I have to keep going with it
>back to my apartment
>sex.exe
>mind-blowing sex with this 7/10
>really starting to regret my bombast and arrogance because this girl is pretty close to everything I've ever wanted, almost feel bad for not treating her right
>as i nut with an image of Trump in my head i scream "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
>reminder that this was about a week before election day
>this poor girl looks shocked
>I have no words to explain my actions
>i think she finally put together my act
>she called a cab, haven't heard from her since

What about you, Veeky Forums?

Sometimes i nazi salute when i cum.

I'm not even a nazi. I just do it because i'm not supposed to.

I drank a glass of orange juice yesterday only beacuse i'm not supposed to

Guess i'm just a rebel

>You nut and get her to leave immediately after
This is anything but a horror story.

TL;DR women love assholes.

I'm turning 22 in december and I've never been on a date.

That's kind of a horror story in and of itself, I would think.

Sometimes when I'm thrusting I whisper in my gf's ear "we're all gonna make it"

>be 19
>met this 7ish girl on a dating site
>decide to go on a date with her
>pick her up with my dad's flashy mercedez
>she seems nice and is very impressed by the car
>decided to go eat something
>bitch orders the most expensive dish
>eats about 5 bites out of said dish
>"im full"
>pay for the dinner (about half of the money i had at the time)
>she's clingy and says she feels butterflies in her stomach
>oohhh yeah im gonna fuck tonight
>drive to her place
>she gives me a kiss and i ask her if i can come into her house so we can continue our date
>nope, i dont fuck on the 1st date

needless to say she didn't want to go on a 2nd date. literally wtf

second story:
go out with this hot semi-religious jewish girl
she's pretty awkward, we went to a park.
out of nowhere she gets a schnitzel baguette out of her pocket (not kidding) and asks me if i want some.

The last date I went on was a pity date that ended up with us going to meet her friend at her work. And right before I left for the date, my mom told me to say goodbye to the dog I'd had since I was 3 since we were putting him down that night so the girl had to ask why I was crying when I arrived.

That was 8 years ago and I haven't been on a date since

Wait hold on a second. She didn't want to go out on a second date because you didn't want to fuck on the first date? I thought only guys wanted to fuck on the first date.

Exactly nothing wrong with this. You are doing it right. You just nailed a 7/10; bring home a 10

>be 30
>never had a date

>wasting money on hoes from tinder

B E T A
E
T
A

>Lacking this much reading comprehension

ITT things that never happened

Feeling bad because I haven't dated in 8 years
Read this
It's even worse

Did you have the schnitzel then? How did it taste?

hell no, i wouldn't want to eat a schnitzel out of a pocket
i was 19 years old

I have never dated a girl, though i had several GFs.
Dont get this whole dating thing.
Am i supposed to date her because we are like each other oder because i want to know if we like each other?
And what is interessting about other people i dont know?

I don't date/ havent had gfs
but I think you should always be aiming to do something where you're doing something you would enjoy without the girl being there so it isnt a waste of time if it goes no where.

>do something where you're doing something you would enjoy without the girl being there
So I should take her to the gym, play vidya, or to a beer fest?
That's stupid, women don't enjoy the things I do.

If I could go back and change things, I would've cancelled without a moment's hesitation. But I was a stupid, desperate, and horny high school dumbass then.

But I've had very little motivation to get back into the dating world since

Guys I need your advice.

I got into a relationship with a girl and just now I asked her about her sexual past. I know I made a mistake for not screening for this earlier. Anyway, she said 10-20. Is this too much? My count is 9 if that makes a difference.

They're are women that enjoy the same things as you out there.
Especially the gym, working out at the gym together is a better way of actually "dating" finding out if you like each other. And then after you can spend money on doing nice things like eating out.

Better that way than wasting time and money taking a women out for dinner for it to go nowhere. You'll go bankrupt quick.

yes but not for you
reap what you sow fag

Why such a range? Also multiply by 3
>You'll go bankrupt quick
Jokes on you, I couldn't get a decent one to go somewhere anyway, and I'm already poor
Also yea there are some who like arcades or gym or tabletop RPGs but due to the 20/1 male to women ratio of these things they have the pick of the litter and I'm only average
Kinda makes a guy want to quit

I remember when I found Veeky Forums funny, now that I've been gone for half a year I see how autistic all of you are.

This is like spongebob tier humor, grow up.

it's just normalfags trying to appear funny for their random ''spergouts''

Not a horror date, but I feel like I'm about to avert one. Danced and made out with a qt this weekend at office christmas party. Normally I'd be really into her, but...

Dating at work + she's got two kids from a past relationship. Feels like disaster waiting to happen if I pursue.

Dubs is my opening line

> how big are your hands?

>dubs is my opening line

I really liked you in little mermaid, that prince was a jerk for driving a boat into you.

>she said 10-20
Did she say an actual number between 10 and 20 and you just forgot, or did she straight up say 10-20? Because if it's the latter, that's a red flag. She either can't remember the number (which implies there could be even more, and possibly she's a rape victim of some kind) or she's outright lying to you to make her look better

>why the range

She said that depends on what counts and what doesn't so I am assuming penetration is 10 and that plus everything else is 20.

This. "10-20" rofl. She doesn't even know how many guys she has been fucked by.

You need a specific number, but my advice is to let it go man.

Just inflate that number by another 10 to 15.

Women downplay their sexual encounters, just like men exaggerate their escapades. Women know they lose some value every time they are penetrated by a strange dick. If she is not giving you a firm number, then expect her to be lying. If you are sexually open with women, and act like the kind of guy who would not judge them for their past sluttines(LOL) they will open up to you and tell you all the nasty shit they have done in the past. Trust me most college aged women, have done some fucked up shit. The life of an attractive western female is disgusting.

>21
>only ever dated one person
>ended after two months

Is this normal?

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you

Did you ever do ANYTHING with a girl before she became your girlfriend? Congratulations, you went on a date. You do understand that people don't just end up together without at least knowing eachother right?

Quit lying you disgusting weeb

>they will open up to you and tell you all the nasty shit they have done in the past.

Oh I know. I asked another girl about this and she said about 30. Some of them were gang bangs and sometimes she was too drunk to remember how many fucked her... It was pretty disgusting

loads of those types of hambeasts in Brighton. They all think they are so special because Brighton is one big safespace bar anything past Kemp Town or Portslade.

"10 is close to his number, but 20 is closer to my real one"

Fuck, you couldnt pay me to fug that.

But user, think of all the beta carotene you're missing out on

>Trust me most college aged women, have done some fucked up shit. The life of an attractive western female is disgusting.

So whats the plan of action then? Dump this one and try to find another one? But if most are like this then the odds of ever finding a better one is quite small

Why wouldn't you want this crab around to suck away all your gains?

>not wanting to eat schnitzel from a pocket

That's a great story of something that didn't happen.

Screaming maga during climax, then feeling ashamed? Not even the autists of legend would do that, come on now.

how strong is your gravitational pull

The guy looks like a mix of a stereotype slav and José Mourinho