Veeky Forums WILL defend this

Veeky Forums WILL defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/05/fat-shaming-is-good-science/
metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't defend it as a guy that like Milo

At least he is in the gym actually doing shit instead of posting on social media websites.

A bit of shame never hurt anyone. That's the problem with our society - not enough shame for being stupid.

That said, I don't believe in commenting on anyone at the gym. They're taking steps to resolve it, even if it may not be genuine or half-hearted.

I'll never fault a fatty for being at the gym. Never.

He's an asshole with an ugly haircut desu.
He can be funny and sometimes makes good points, but overall he should just give it a rest.

yep
no shaming
he's in the gym working on it

Nah, people who seek to improve themselves shouldn't be shamed. We all have stumbled on our way

Used to like Milo

Then I realized he's being edgy for the sake of being edgy, and he's just an annoying troll

He shouldnt have been fat in the first place.

Its like saying
>at least he isnt molesting children anymore, he's working on it!

fuck this faggot man

it's not just fat people, milo shames everyone

STOP BEING FAT

FATS GET OF MY FITNESS BOARD.

What's with the comments here?

When did Veeky Forums get overrun by lib sjws?

The reactions Milo gets from libs are funny, but the guy himself is an obnoxious degenerate that I would not actually want to meet irl

I despise edgy attention whores like Milo, so even if the fat guy wasn't in a gym I still wouldn't defend this.

Veeky Forums has always looked up to self-improvement. How's your first day you dyel cunt?

Milo is about the biggest camwhore I can think of, only instead of tits it's bullshit.

He would bitch out his own mother for a couple more followers.

Milo is an imbecile who thinks being edgy is cool

ffs, that guy is working there, trying to change is body, and this two anoying cunts just show up and do shit like this

t. Buttblasted Fatsos

you know, you're right.
eating a cheeseburger is the same as raping a child
tell me, is it hard to lift with the nail holes in your palms?

t. Nigger-loving faggot

I will applaud him when he manages to become human sized, not before

arent we in a martian hieroglyph deciphiring website about gymshit?

i was 5'9, 130lbs when I started lifting and now I'm 160. i might be a manlet but i've never been fat senpai.

I believe it's just sitting there looking at his tablet.
We don't know i fthis is between sets though.

Milo is a dirty AIDS-ridden sodomite. Figures he would do something like this to get attention. Faggots are the worst kind of people.

At that level of fatness, it's better to just diet.

Stop sweating up the gym with your fat stink

>That's the problem with our society - not enough shame for being stupid.
Really professor? Tell me more!

not really
I do not hate fat people.
I am not disgusted by them.
I do not make fun of them nor talk about how fat they are behind their backs.
I just go to lectures then to the gym then to work and try my best to get laid

>At that level of fatness, it's better to just die

There you go

no I won't

I've disliked milo since I first heard of him like 2 years ago or whatever

glad people started hating on him after that shitstorm over on the donald

what exactly is wrong with what he said?

Yeah and you shouldnt have been born. Whatchu gonna do

sage

Atleast since Veeky Forums started shilling fat cripples and started callling them 'high test'.

It's funny I'm talking this ancient societies class in college and the greeks/romans saw as a public duty to make fun of the malformed and ugly so that people would feel pressure to strive towards greatness or something along those lines. But this guy is at the gym making a change no need to shame the guy he needs some positive motivation

He's shaming a woman that is in the gym trying to better herself. No. I WON'T defend this.

So it's ok for Veeky Forums to make fat hate threads and get 200+ replies, but it's not ok for a blond faggot to do it?

And don't give me that bullshit that he's actually at the gym trying. How many times have you seen the same pictures of fat people at planet fitness eating on machine and laughed? At least try to be a little bit objective.

I only hate fat people who justify their fatness.

The difference is that acting like that is basically this guy's entire public persona. It's a lot different to actually make yourself known for being a troll instead of just shitposting on an anonymous anime board.

The fat dudes in the gym, not talking about his genetics on TED. Do you not see the difference?

Read the second part of the post and try again.

>No fat person ever loses weight at the gym
Ok Milo, now go away.

Never treat other people as mere tools on your way to your goal, Veeky Forums. That's morally wrong.

>mfw the mods leave this stupid as shit thread up but deletes the dudes running thread asking for help once I type up a response.

Seems like this Milo is a retard who does not see the point in fat shaming.

1 fatso 2 dyels

>skinnyfat DYEL attention whore
>Body shaming somebody at the gym
What a loser

are you working on not being a virgin who never leaves his house?

Haven't you heard? Mods are HAES activists from Tumblr.

No one's asking for applause
No one wants anything from you actually
Live your life, mind your business, etc

This checks out

Mods make "thick" threads, make posts about how great the women look, then alter the posters count so it looks like everyone loves fatties.

>On this point as indeed on all others I am resolute
Does he realize how broken his English looks to people who actually know what those words mean? He types like a 14 year old emo girl, kek.

Yeah, the fat guy is taking a break and reading something on his tablet. That's a lot more admirable than taking a break to post your skinnyfat body and weak chin on twitter.

I don't into fat-hate threads, because I'm not a redditor; however, threads 404. Milo's post was retweeted 83 times within 9 hours of posting it.

There is a bit of a difference between someone eating in a gym and someone posting someone taking a break for a split second in the gym.

Fuck that attention craving faggot. Either help people better themselves or shut up and concern yourself with your own matters.

nope. not in the gym. he's trying, gotta give it to him

Not bullying people for no reason doesn't equate to needless praise of mediocrity.

I typically enjoy me some Milo, but this is far from rational. This guy is making an effort to reverse some of the damage done unto his body. Shame a man who is eating large meals at a food court, not a man who is making an earnest effort to change himself.

this guy gets it

NO MILO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???

I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

HAHA FAFGT I WANTED TO FUCK YOUR BOIPUCCI NOW FUCK OFF I NOT LONGER LIKE YOU AFTER TAKING GYMPICS

nah im kl. milos just an all around nuisance and im not mean spirited enough to knock someone for actually trying.

Yep, raping a child is the same as overeating. Absolutely no difference

>dyel drama queen taking photos for twitter
does he even realise the irony here?

It really took you that long to realize it?

>being DYEL mocking someone on a permabulk who has more gains than you ever will

Every time I've seen this picture, I thought that the guy was wearing a headset, which actually would be kind of funny and makes the picture more redeemable. I only just now realized that it's the bar behind his head.

That was discovered day one. Welcome.

>Daily reminder that it was the lat pulldown machine and not a microphone

if you're that size you deserve all the shit you get.
>b-buh-but he's trying!
well no shit. trying is easy. trying is nothing.
and he's doing it wrong too. he shouldn't be at the gym he should be dieting and maybe taking walks.

then again if you're that size nobody loves you anyway, so what's the point of more shaming. he probably lives in shame 24/7 already like he should.

non-human piece of shit.

Veeky Forums makes fun of skellies and everyone else who is trying every day, constantly. Go to any fucking CBT or whatever, unless you're massive or losing fat / ex-fatty, you will get shit on. Every fatty gets praise here if they're trying, for anyone else it's not enough. Hypocrites, all of you.

Going from fat to human is not an achievement.

You're buttsore that someone didn't think you made any progress aren't you? Poor dude.

I would give that fatty shit and praise, like I do everyone else. What I wouldn't do, and won't defend, is a camwhore trying to get attention by placing themselves in between a fat person and a camera to get attention.

> That's the problem with our society - not enough shame for being stupid.

Christ

Self improvement has always been part of Veeky Forums
If you shame a fatty because of their terrible habits and the retarded shit they post to tumblr, you are fighting the good fight. But if you're purposely making it harder for them when they finally get off their asses and start the long road to self improvement, you're just being an edgy cunt. Like your friends in reddit.

that's false equivalency you turbo faggot. a better analogy would be
>at least he's trying to go to school now, he's working on making more money!

yep, even if you're in the process of fixing it you should never have got that way, you shouldn't be applauded for not being a fat shit you should just no longer be shamed

don't act like a large percentage of us have always hated fat people we have daily threads about it for fucks sake get out of here with your sjw bullshit no longer being a fatass isn't something to be proud of it's just something to no longer be ashamed of

The guy is so fast that anything he's doing at the gym is pointless. Anything at that size barring eating less is fucking placebo. Lose weight first and sweat lies on everyone's fucking benches

Fat shaming works breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/05/fat-shaming-is-good-science/
metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

Not to mention at that much weight you can lose so much of it just by eating clean. Don't go outside when you're that big, you know what you look like. Especially don't go to the fucking gym where hot people have to see your fat piece of shit body.

kek

You need to get out of the house and talk to people more I can tell you live inside your own head too much

He's still burning calories
You could go ":hurr durr it's only like 200 calories he's burning" but that shit adds up
A deficit from diet plus a deficit from the gym will give faster results
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what fatty is doing

>linking Breitbart
pls go

I've seen so many skele friends not want to go to the gym but the fat ones always wanted to go
guess who I lift with after all these years since the high school football years?

the fat kids, the linemen

Self hate is the real motivator

>just eat clean bro

Only dyels can be this unironically sure of themselves while genuinely believing that the quality and micro-nutrient profile of the food we eat determines the amount of energy it contains.

>don't go to the fucking gym where hot people have to see your fat piece of shit body.
Have been in a fucking gym? Jesus christ

>I dont like this site therefore everything on it is invalid

Fat shaming someone in public or to their face is wrong and cruel.

But fat acceptance in any form is even more wrong.

Yeah what kind of fatty gym do you go to? I go to a popular one in Sydney and see a fatty maybe once every week

>muh morals
Sure it hurts, I was bullied for being fat in highschool but I fucking lost it whereas I wouldnt have otherwise.

This is the only appropriate response to that level of autism.
Back to the containment board. You know the one.

He can burn calories at home.

If I was that fat I would honestly appreciate it if more people shamed me for being so fat.

You don't get that fat without accepting it.

Where is my beloved Veeky Forums who hates fat people gone? You're all defending someone because they decided to go to a gym once, could be a nyr for all we know. That is not worthy of praise, losing weight, hitting high lifts are.

>go through the whole day and this thread is still up on page one with people buttblasted
Mods are useless on this board. Either don't delete anything or delete all fake fit bullshit. You think making fun of/supporting fatties is hypocritical? Holy shit.

>That is not worthy of praise
Nobody is claiming it is. However, it isn't worthy of mockery either.

Zero praise given to that fatty. Thanks for playing "trolling Veeky Forums"

>lelele conspiracy
>men get treated harsher than women
>lifes unfair
>atheism

then going on to shame people and make the world a worse place
I have no idea why people listen to this literal faggot

Pussy acts like a woman and says some behind the back shit. What a bitch.

>men get treated harsher than women
well that's actually true.

ok, but why would you add to the problem?

i hate fat fucks as much as the next guy, but seeing fat fucks in the gym i have no problem with. they are at least taking steps to improve themselves, hopefully they understand its mostly about diet but whatever.