Rate my breakfast Veeky Forums

Post your breakfasts

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/07/12/ije.dyw173.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7498104
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8475895
books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&lpg=PA263&pg=PA263#v=onepage&q&f=false
nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11
journals.lww.com/co-lipidology/Abstract/2016/02000/Dietary_cholesterol_effects_on_adipose_tissue.5.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those bananas could use a little ketchup, but other than that, bretty gud.... 7.7/10

>it's 5 o'clock somewhere

not even 2 jars of peanut butter
no sips
0/10

What better to start the day than ingesting 150g of carbohydrates to spike my insulin! yay!

Well what are some good breakfasts in order to gain weight and build some muscle?

lolol banana and ketchup aha that's so funny and random XD XD

i hate this /int/ meme

It was only 66g, faggot

my breakfast is a bowl of oats and milk and a whey shake, so yeah, not gonna post

That's clearly 150g plus you autistic faggot so sit the fuck down and close your fucking mouth you worthless shitstain. Don't ever speak that disrespectfully to me again you dyel fatfuck. Enjoy your insulin coated sugar faggot. You'll never make it you'll be a fat fuck forever. Delete your shitty comment.

this is bait, right?

>slow-digesting whole grain oats and some fruit
>OWCH, my insulin is all SPIKEY! I read about that in Vogue! xD

I'd be more concerned about the gram of cholesterol on the plate on the right

t. skeletal dyel

>4 scrambled eggs w/ cottage cheese mixed in

love it

>eggs not fully cooked
Vomit tier

>eggs not fully cooked

that's a good thing you fucking retard

could eat oats with bananas literally all fucking day

cholesteral is needed for the body to function besides eggs are great.

It clearly is you autistic faggot so sit the fuck down and close your fucking mouth you worthless shitstain. Don't ever speak that disrespectfully to me again you dyel fatfuck. Enjoy your lack of b8 awareness. You'll never make it you'll be a fat fuck forever. Delete your shitty comment.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.

This

amen

>meme yogurt

i don't have a picture, but i had gammon egg and beans

it was fantastic

Intermittent fasting

i dont eat breakfast often

Actually looks cool.

so, bulletproof coffee and bcaas?

>more than 2.5 eggs a week
enjoy your prostate cancer

>4 eggs + 1/4 cup of milk
>scrambled with 4oz taco-seasoned 93/7 ground beef, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes
>1/2 cup of sargento cheddar
>Frank's red hot
>1 piece of whole grain pep. farm toast
>ice cold glass of milk

Mumsy used to call it "dirty eggs"

Do you mean a 1/4 of that glass? that isn't a 1/4 cup

Cook the whites properly, it's not very well digested if it's not done

>less than 6 eggs a day
enjoy your premature balding

4 egg yolks is about 2.5 times the daily recommended dose.

You're body will also make the cholesterol you need to function, you don't need to add that much through diet

No the glass is just a glass of milk. The 1/4 cup is whisked in with the eggs.

Yeah, that's very true. But ingesting high amounts of cholesterol is asociated with cardiovascular disease and there's likely a causal relationship. Although, eggs seem to be a little more up in the air. Although that's twice the daily recommended allowance of cholesterol. So, it's complicated. I wouldn't eat that many eggs a day.

I forgot how filling just 3 or 4 eggs are. i do IF until noon daily. yesterday i had 3 eggs and didn't have any hunger pangs until like 4 or 5 oclock. so dumb getting away from them like i did.

BP coffee has calories stupid.
if IF, consider green tea and bcaas

Looks pretty gud senpai, you bulking?

cholesterol isnt bad. this isnt the fucking 60's user
fat doesnt make u fat either

BCAAs have calories too, stupid. The FDA only requires them to include the calorie count of whole proteins, but since these are just amino acids, they can say 0 calories on the nutrition label. Honestly, something that builds your body and has 0 calories? seems too good to be true dont you think?

hey man, other than that banana, what else did you put on that oatmeal? looking really good.

yes but not enough calories to break ur fast, thypically

is banana recommended when cutting?
what's a good cutting breakfast?

Way more than I'd normally eat (I prefer going Goku-mode at dinner), but looks pretty good.

I'm an epidemiologist (not a dietician though), so I'm only commenting based on the latest epidemiological data. I'm positive any physician and dietician would tell you not to eat 4 eggs a day.

tub of cottage cheese

is this man trolling?

Needs some bacon desu

And fat consumption doesn't make you fat, but it can contribute to cardiovascular disease. It's probably an effect modifier for the effect on cholesterol and cardiovascular disease.

I also had banana and eggs for breakfast if you get what I mean :^))))

Looks solid. What did you season your bananas and oats with?

Also, my breakfast was 3 open-faced egg sandwiches on whole wheat toast made with cherry tomatoes and spinach sauteed in olive oil, plus some mozzarella. Eggs fried medium so they run just a little bit but are still nice and gooey.

>I'm positive any physician and dietician would tell you not to eat 4 eggs a day.

Most physicians are focused on selling drugs to fatasses and olds

unhealthy processed vegetable oils arent healthy, nothing new.
>"t's probably an effect modifier for the effect on cholesterol and cardiovascular disease."
yeah i dno about that

Where are all the calories? Are you cutting or are you a manlet?

>cholesterol isnt bad
health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
>As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.

>Strong evidence from mostly prospective cohort studies but also randomized controlled trials has shown that eating patterns that include lower intake of dietary cholesterol are associated with reduced risk of CVD, and moderate evidence indicates that these eating patterns are associated with reduced risk of obesity.

>fat doesnt make u fat either
www.cochrane.org/CD011834/VASC_effect-cutting-down-fat-we-eat-body-weight
>cutting down on the proportion of fat in our food leads to a small but noticeable decrease in body weight, body mass index and waist circumference. This effect was found both in adults and children. The effect did not change over time.

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/07/12/ije.dyw173.abstract
>Fat is the largest contributor to overall energy. The proportion of energy from fat in the diet, but not sugar, is higher among overweight/obese individuals. Focusing public health messages on sugar may mislead on the need to reduce fat and overall energy consumption

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7498104
>Protein, fibre, and water contents of the test foods correlated positively with SI scores (r = 0.37, P < 0.05, n = 38; r = 0.46, P < 0.01; and r = 0.64, P < 0.001; respectively) whereas fat content was negatively associated (r = -0.43, P < 0.01).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8475895
>Eating from a range of either high-fat or high-carbohydrate foods, obese subjects voluntarily consumed twice as much energy from the fat items, thereby indicating a weak action of fat on satiation. In turn, this large intake of fat exerted a disproportionately weak effect on satiety. These studies suggest that the appetite-control system may have only weak inhibitory mechanisms to prevent the passive overconsumption of dietary fat.

books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&lpg=PA263&pg=PA263#v=onepage&q&f=false
>They found that the composition of fatty acids in adipose tissue closely resembled the subjects' dietary fat intake. Moreover, when they put these subjects on controlled diets of different fatty acid composition for six months, adipose fatty acids slowly changed to reflect the new dietary fatty acid composition. These studies concluded that "we are what we eat" with regard to body fat and that fatty acid synthesis is minimal at best.

this proves nothing u retard

>Not eating bowl of oats with a little bit of milk and dark brown sugar every morning.

>projectively using words you don't understand
Don't embarrass yourself.

Correlation =/= causation you fucking mongoloid. These studies don't prove anything useful.

>people with diets lower in cholesterol tend to have reduced risk of CVD/obesity
no shit, they probably eat healthier overall

>reducing energy consumption from fat makes you lose weight
well holy fucking shit

>fat people eat more fat
who woulda thunk it

>fat is less satiating
not fat's fault, its the fact that people are overeating because of it

>fat looks like fat
again, holy fucking shit.

You haven't come close to proving dietary fat causes CVD or obesity.

What I had this morning: 7 large eggs scrambled, blueberry bagel with peanut butter, 2 glasses of milk.

Inb4 no fiber
Inb4 no veggies

Dat dere 80 grams of protein for brekky

just make a smoothie that fruit stew looks disgusting

ur too fat and stupid to even know shit about healthy eating. maybe u should stop before u embarrass urself

You're in full denial bro

>Correlation =/= causation you fucking mongoloid. These studies don't prove anything useful.
>You haven't come close to proving dietary fat causes CVD or obesity.
With such an arbitrarily strict and unscientific causality criteria, nothing fits. You could use this flawed reasoning to refute anything from cancer to AIDS.

>no shit, they probably eat healthier overall
Based on what? I don't see how, given the available mechanistic evidence in, eg, the IOM report they cite

nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11

There's also some interesting non-human primate lit discussed here
journals.lww.com/co-lipidology/Abstract/2016/02000/Dietary_cholesterol_effects_on_adipose_tissue.5.aspx

Given the language you're using it should be easy for you to present data of equal or better quality for a cholesterol-rich dietary pattern. Where is it and why is it being ignored by everyone in the medical community?

>not fat's fault, its the fact that people are overeating because of it
What kind of semantical shitmongering this? They're synonymous. The overeating behavior is a product of deterministic neuronal processing of sensory information about fatty foods in the brain Keep your magical soul garbage on /x/.

he is 100% right
healthy fat and omega3s are needed for optimal test production.
sugar and insulin spikes make u fat. not fat.

[projecting intensities]

Keep going. Your \shitposting is already below the level of cleverbot, but let's see how bad that mental illness really is.

Not gonna read the whole thread, but if eggs are bad for you, how do you guys get your morning protein?

>sugar and insulin spikes make u fat. not fat.

t. your broscience memelord ass

fat is not unhealthy, sugar and processed vegetable oils and junk food is.
Cholesterol isnt unhealthy either.

none of ur linked studies disproves this.

Only the yolks are bad user.
My brekky:
>1 cup egg whites
>1 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
>2 pieces of toast
>2 tbsp of almond butter
>1 apple
>1 banana

yes but we have a daily healthy limit of cholesterol and 2 yolks exceeds the daily healthy limit.

Cutting, but I prefer a big breakfast no lunch and a decent sized dinner

It was just cinnamon

Cinnamon fampaiIt came about to around 660 calories, cutting and manlet

As a matter of fact protein, specially when containing leucine and isoleucine like whey spike your insuline as much as white bread

Argument by repeated assertion sure makes you the winner. How about you use it to ''refute'' evolution next, so we can all have an even bigger laugh at your ignorance?

Big phat bowl of oatmeal
1 Cup of Red Mill's steel cut oats
Mix an egg in after cooking for 15 minutes
Add tablespoon of flax seed powder and tablespoon of chia seeds
Add some blueberries
Add a spoonful of Peanut Butter
Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil
About a half a scoop of vanilla whey protein

Delicious oats. Not sure if I go over the top though.

what i say is true. how about u stop being such a nerdy dick u fat twat?

gotta eat big to get big brah

>what i say is true
According to the voices in your head? My sides are no longer natty.

>how about u stop being such a nerdy dick u fat twat?
What a surprise, you failed the mirror test. Let me remind you that this is an 18+ board and your mental age just dropped from 4 to 3. Are you gonna poop your pants next?

Fuckin' great, man. Add some spinach sauteed in a bit of oil with some garlic and it would be 10/10.
Lately I have been doing a bagel breakfast sandwich:
>1 toasted bagel
>Ground sausage flattened into a patty the size of the bagel
>2 scrambled eggs
>Slice of pepperjack cheese
>Sliced avocado
>Sometimes a small handful of spinach

i pretty much had the same thing except with egg whites and turkey bacon

I'm having difficulty eating a surplus and it probably has to do with my breakfast. I normally eat 2 scrambled eggs and a slice of 12 grain toast but that only adds up to 270 calories. I have to make up for it later in the day, and I consistently get at least 500mg of sodium over my daily intake goals from lunch and dinner. What's a good large calorie breakfast to have?

I like a big bowl of oats with plenty of banana and some nuts or peanut butter

What's that yellow goop?

I've got 400 calories worth of porridge (made using hot water rather than milk) and 250calories worth of probiotic yogurt.

All washed down with a black coffee.

How fucked am I?

My negro, milk + eggs + peanut butter bagel is god tier breakfast.

Sometimes I get 2 McMuffins. I'm about 300 lbs (5'10). Looking for tips to improve my diet.

>breakfast

Heh, I remember when I used to eat breakfast like an unenlightened troglodyte too. My friend, let me introduce you to intermittent fasting. All top tier alpha males do it, and you should too. If you want to make it (unlike my breakfast which I do not make).

10 eggs, 1 and half tomatoes.

I only eat 3 times a day so I gotta have a huge breakfast

Why the fuck do you need to label your oats? It's a fucking transparent plastic container. And also hej min danske ven.

That first sip...