Femanons of Veeky Forums does a potential partner have to lift to be attractive?

Femanons of Veeky Forums does a potential partner have to lift to be attractive?

no, but it helps. Basically have a good looking face and don't be fat. If you're muscular then that only makes you hotter. If you're ugly try fat chicks

yup

As long as he's in great shape and not a manlet, a dicklet or a hambeast, I don't care if he's a butterface.

What's the manlet cut off?

>tfw 5'7 but jawline of the gods

Why

For me? 6'3".

The manlet cutoff depends on your point of view, and I'm 7'1".

Settle for a medium gu who can turn into Chad?

It would be nice, so I could finally have a spotter and try to max out.

guy needs to be leaner than me and taller than me in heels. dont much care if he lifts but he should exercise. running or yoga at minimum.

5'6" w/DDs at 20% F so he should be 5'10"+ and no more than 12%

20% and DDs? Natty?

They're real.

Real expensive.

>no more than 12%
Natty

Spotted the fat fuck.
Inb4 "bear mode"

I think you don't realize how

If he already looks good, I wouldn't push it. Muscles can make men look hotter, but it isn't a necessity. If you already have a 10/10 jawline I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just don't be a fat fuck.

>Tfw no Veeky Forums gf to cuddle up and read with after our workout

>subpar face
>micro-frame
>120lbs
>manlet
>6inch flaccid dick
is there any hope?
should i just walk around naked?

Holy shit man, I think I need to stop getting on fit all together, either you all think that anyone with a decent physique is on roids, or you think it's impossible to look good natural. Clearly

post pic lmao

im shorter than 5'10 and i guarantee i get better looking girls than you

youre retarded dude. its easy af to spot a roid body and if you think people on gear is a rare thing, wake the fuck up.

I actually don't care even if abbot chubby as long as his face is good

and also you dont get to 8% lifting are you stupid?? you get low bf from (((cardio+eating clean)))

pic!

I like ottermode or dad body the most. But to be honest, a guy being muscular/fit isn't that important. The bare minimum is that he's active and enjoys a range of sports since so do I. I doubt that I'd date someone who didn't lift at all, after all, I lift 5-6 times a week. But as long as he is tall, within normal weight range, has a good face and personality, I don't mind if he's body isn't perfect. I have slept with both super fit men and normies, and my current bf who's hairy and has a bit flab on his tummy is honestly way sexier. And it has nothing to do with his body.

No. He must have a good education and a stable job thou.

Jesus man, have fun being fat and repulsive. I'll stick to getting bigger and shredded everyday since I actually bust my ass in the gym and the kitchen instead of eating cake and twinkies and wondering why I'm still 25% bodyfat. I bet you fell for gomad and ss. You'll never make it. Btw even though people take roids, physiques like zyzz and other are easily attainable with a few years work. Just because someone took roids to get to a certain level doesn't mean it's impossible to do naturally. Look at hollywood, almost all actors take roids to get jacked for their parts that require it, yet 99% of their bodies are achievable with a few years work. Anyways I'm done rambling, keep telling youself you're only fat cause "muh genetics" "that guys only lean cause he roids", retard.

i kinda know that feel bro

>5'9" 130 lbs
>twig upper body, womanly lower body
>far below average face
>7x5 erect dick

>youre fat
>youre repulsive

lol projecting much dude?? damn
first off, im natty and i bet i look better than you with my shirt off.

2nd, no you will never look as good as zyzz keep dreaming bitch

I actually feel sorry for you, must suck having no drive or potential. A body like zyzz is so fucking easy to attain it's ridiculous, 3-4 years tops. Jesus man I pity you.

He doesn't have to lift but he must have some sort of healthy lifestyle

I have a bf who doesn't lift but does T25 and does other sports, which I'm ok with since he takes care of his body and shows he cares about his body.

Other things that matter is that they have a job and be independent since most women want a partner not a child to take care of. That's it

> do they have to lift
yes, but it doesn't have to dominate their life. I need a man to be as fit as I am, or at least within a similar range.

> manlet cutoff
that depends on her height, I'm 4'9" so 5'5" is the cutoff, men have to be taller than that. Though my boyfriend is 6' which is really tall for me

either a good jawline or a good beard to hide a shit jawline

> penis size
I prefer smaller penises for obvious reasons, under 6 inches is preferred, and not particularly thick either. Larger penises are just WAY too much. Good foreplay and hand skills are a must. I want to orgasm many times and that doesn't happen through thrusting alone, now does it?

>Good foreplay and hand skills are a must. I want to orgasm many times

fuck off you self entitled womanlet cunt

this.

you are genetic trash

> wanting to orgasm when having sex
> self entitled cunt

That's why you can't get a girlfriend

No.
Because you're cunt

>i want to orgasm many times
>you better know how to use your hands and foreplay
>also i need small penises too, ones that are average or slightly above average are too big for me
>thrusting wont make me cum so yeah you better be good at everything else

fuck off self entitled womanlet cunt

> I want a woman's opinion
> no only tell me the opinion I want to hear

>I'm 4'9"

>my boyfriend is 6'

holy fuck i physically cringed and almost spat out my swedish fish when i read this

now all im wondering is how autistic and ugly your bf has to be to date someone 15 inches shorter than him

We wanted opinion of some decent Veeky Forums girl. You just a genetic mistake. Something tells me you not even white

lmao im the guy that posted the ABSOLUTELYDIGUSTING jpg and i have to agree with how retarded these spergs are

literally asked her for advice then she gave advice they didnt like and now theyre reeing the fuck out rofl

I would say no.. if you are a chef or masseuse you get a free pass.

lesbo?

West coast?

post body pic
not other guy by the way
just want to see how delusional you are

>short
>average face
>16%
sounds like I'm fucked.

dude with visible abs without flexing is about 12%

i have abs. so should he.