Here's the ultimate red pill:

Here's the ultimate red pill:

Once you get a full time career, a fiancee/wife, a social life, and money to spend, you will lose all of your gains.

Lifting will no longer be interesting to you, and you will have no time and or energy to go to the gym.

Every hour you spent getting "swole" was ultimately a waste of time. Sorry bro.

Implying anyone in fit is ever going to get married. Women are overrated, my gains are all I need.

never change r9k

I've got a full time career, a wife, and a child.
I spend more time working out than ever before, and look better than ever.

they're adorable

tfw no gf

once i've got all that i really wont care

>implying that a full time career, a fiancee/wife, a social life, and money to spend will make me lose all my gains
Doing this is a choice, taking this choice is for the weak and lazy people on this world I refuse to be part of

This. 2 jobs, wife and good social standing. Spend more time looking after myself than at any other point.

>no

>Wife is great
>social life is great
>work is great

The only thing you do is cut the fat- like dead weight friends (you know the ones, useless hobbies (no more wasting six hours on vidya, TV, internet).

I still have time for vidya, TV and Internet, but I don't spend lots of time on them anymore.

Even if it was true you lose your gains, it was those gains that helped you get there so they had their role

My dad is the VP of a billion dollar company. He's as swole as always, bought a home gym and when me and my brother were young he would use us as weights. Remember always being psyched out watching TV in his gym while he did his workout. Climbing ontop of his back with my brother so he could do calf raises.
He's in great shape in his mid 50's, makes prob half a million a year, raised 3 kids, never been divorced and never missed any of my hockey games. He even commutes 3 hours a day too work since he didn't want to move our family when we all liked living there.

Kek I got married, have a great social life, money to spend, and have been making gains. You just have to know how yo balance it all. Never lose motivation for fitness.

tfw missed out on ytp

i think that's kind of harsh, i have mates who are in shitty positions but theyre still people i talk to occasionally, completely cutting them from contact seems a bit slack

Jokes on you, I'm a fucking sperg who hates his well paid job and will never ever get married or even maintain a long term GF.

Cool story f.am

none of that matters because if i enjoy making gains then it is all worth it

Dated a girl just like one on the left.

>I miss her terribly even though she was a born-again spaz

I keep telling them this but being young and dumb they don't believe it.

This is literally what EVERY guy says, right up until some pretty girl taps him on the shoulder, then he's TOAST.

FOR NOW.

Not true!!

46 , married with 3 kids
full time job as network engineer that requires about 55hrs week
still workout and try and maintain my body

not as fit as i used to be, but not a fat ass either

>lifting as an interest
>not because you're a fucking man and you just should

never gonna make it, fambamwham

Totally not true. Sorry for your shitty life

fertita?

Post a pic of your body. You wont do it because you are unhappy with it. Now that you realise that go hit the gym.

i dont fucking care about getting 'swole' i just dont want to be a fat fuck

he sounds like a great guy and father

I don't mean people in rough spots. That's you projecting. I mean people that aren't really your friends.

Completely untrue. I lift more in my late 30s while married than I did in my 20s and single. Plus, I can get pharm grade steroids so easily whenever I want. Don't listen to this kid, he clearly is decades off from experiencing anything he's talking about.

Well duh.

But you gotta get fit and look good to get the woman.

>Once you get a full time career
Check

>a fiancee/wife
Gf but whatever, marriage is for queers

>a social life
What does this even mean to you?

>and money to spend
Check

>you will lose all of your gains.
Stronger and leaner than ever.

>Lifting will no longer be interesting to you
Along with reading and cooking, still in my top hobbies. I compete a few times a year.

>and you will have no time and or energy to go to the gym.
Happens to literally everyone here and there

>Every hour you spent getting "swole" was ultimately a waste of time. Sorry bro
Nah I'm fuckin shredded yeah? It's a fun hobby, it's goal-directed, and people with more muscle mass have lower all-cause mortality.

In short kys.

>This is literally what EVERY guy says, right up until some pretty girl taps him on the shoulder, then he's TOAST.
>implying pretty girls ever talk to me

>a fiancee/wife, a social life
I'm safe. Thank you autism.

>people with more muscle mass have lower all-cause mortality.

yea tell that to greg plitt

I don't think there's a double blind study on skeletal muscle hypertrophy and train-impact related injuries out yet.

so you're an old guy trying to convince himself that his mediocre life/wife/job is good enough and that you don't have to try to get fit?

Physical strength should be a part of everyone's life. If you don't have it it means you're too weak to balance more than a couple of things. I'm a senior at the top university in my STEM field, engaged to my beautiful fiance, with a job lined up for next fall. All the while I've been lifting for the past 3 years.

Just because you made it to 40 without ever really making something of yourself doesn't mean others are doomed to your shitty fate.

>a fiancee/wife
safe again :) :/ :_(

Bruh I actually agree with most of what you're saying but you're fucking 22, your hormones and youth are doing more for you than you understand.

>senior in college
>engaged

lel cuck

Jokes on you OP-sama.

>No interest in a wife
>Already have money to spend
>GOING FOR DAT DERE INHUMANITY

Wrong

I have all that

Working out is a good escape to get some personal time. I'm in it for strength not swolness though

whoo that one on the right, I want her to have my babies.

What country in europe is this so I can find her?

Of course they are. That's why I'm taking advantage of my youth. I'm building something I couldn't build later on. I mean this in both my professional/academic life as well as my strength training. A tired old 40 year old wouldn't go back to school in the same way that he couldn't hit the gym 5 times a week and see progress every month. That doesn't mean it's all for naught. I can carry the knowledge and discipline I've learned in school with me for the rest of my life in the same way I can carry the strength and discipline I've learned in the gym. Not all strength is physical.

Is this how you cope with being alone?

>my interests will change as I age
Oh fuck I never realized that

>is this how you cope with being alone

Projecting this hard.

My point was that you will slow down a bit as you age. And that that's okay.

you can't slow down if you never started moving, like 90% of people. If you don't make something of yourself early, you won't have any momentum when you're older.

It's okay to slow down, it's okay to stop hitting PRs. But plenty of people hit 40 without even having PRs. And that's not okay.

Doing better than most your age m8

>Along with reading and cooking, still in my top hobbies. I compete a few times a year.

Not so often I see a competitive reader here!

Can confirm.

I graduated this summer and have been working full time since. Nurse.

I barely had energy during school but now I have even less. Work is a gains goblin. I'm going back to college just to get a boring office job desu.

Life is ultimately a waste of time

Life is the universes' way of accelerating entropy. The more you consume the better you're doing.

Not true. I do all that stuff and find time for about 5 hours a week. It's enough to maintain and stay in good health.

OP, those are not the girls you want. They look lazy and entitled. They will be haggard has-beens by the time they're 35. You want the girl that lifts or at least bikes or runs.

>tfw the only reason I'd ever have a prolong relationship is so I can have kids for my genetic legacy
>tfw already a sperm donor and somewhere in the world my genes live on.

I have no reason for interacting with women except for every day life and smashing.
There is nothing in my life except myself, my crafts and my self improvement. No gains goblin will stop this, regardless of how pretty they are.

>work full time
>have gf
>still have time for lifting 5-6 days a week with cardio and still play an unhealthy amount of vidya

boohoo im le tired is a meme

your genes are one thing, but if your child doesn't carry your values, is he really your child?

Yes. Its my obligation to spread my superior genes.

I have all of those things and my gains.
What do I win?

Jokes on you, I haven't gotten laid in years and I'm applying for the military. The moment I'll be in, I'll cross out the possibility of having a wife and child, I don't fucking want to raise someone else's kid because she's 6 months pregnants after I come back from an 8 months deployment.

>so you're an old guy trying to convince himself that his mediocre life/wife/job is good enough and that you don't have to try to get fit?
this right here.

OP is just some old lazy fuck with an ugly wife that is unhappy that the rest of us enjoy staying fit.

no USADA here boss

This is actually my life op...

watch me do all that and still be more fit then you.

Damn, I wish I had a dad.

why do you think scoob turned gay ...

Don't many nurses work 3 days a week?
How can you not lift lol

Because when you are a nurse you have to spend the other 4 days a week posting on facebook about how you have the hardest job, even though everyone else around you does all the real work.

>I'm a senior at the top university in my STEM field, engaged to my beautiful fiance, with a job lined up for next fall. All the while I've been lifting for the past 3 years.

uh huh just like everyone else on fit

Seriously, does this boards just believe the lies it tells constantly? or are you so deluded you think they are real?

Out of home
Have social life
Offered a promotion for full time hours
Also have side business
Kind of got 2 gfs atm
First time at gym today in 6 weeks
I would trade everything just to gym like I used to

>Once you get a full time career, a fiancee/wife, a social life, and money to spend, you will lose all of your gains.

Funny, I didn't even have gains untill I had all that.

I gained 16kg in the last year, while being married and having a kid.
My lifts and size increased to the point where people automatically assume any advice I give out is legit, timidly ask if I'm using anything in a 15 feet radius before they start using it and stop doing shit to watch, when I do my top sets.

Feels good being a 242lbs father and husband.

You can still stay fit with moderate training and not eating like an idiot. McHueg mode is out of the way yeah but only retards wan't that.

>32yo
>married 2 kids
>over 200kpa income
>just started training again at pic related and getting gains back already

The trick is to balance priorities and find a 247 gym so you can train while the kids are in bed and the wife is enjoying some time to herself

I don't plan on getting married anyways. I'm gonna be a swole orthopedic surgeon and fuck hot crossfit girls while getting my big 3 to elite levels.

You can skip the wife/children/cuck bullshit which will quadruple your potential money and double your spare time.

Here's the ultimate redpill - everything you do in your life is ultimately pointless and futile because some day you will die. All of the money you amassed, all of the muscle you had built, all of the friends you had made will be gone.

So why do anything, really? Well, because it's fun and hedonism is a lot better than pointless nihilism (which this board seems to indulge in). In stead of worrying whether you will lose your gainz, learn how to structure your training to fit around your schedule. That or wake up at 04:00 every day.

>242

So are you ready to compete, 7'0", or just fat?

Pic related is 6'5" 248. You are 6 lbs lighter. Are you 6'5"? Do you look like that?

Seriously consider if you need to cut.

>timidly ask if I'm using anything in a 15 feet radius

Aye bruv can you move a little theres only a 15 foot gap and I can't fit past your rolls

Damn. bimbo a fucking DYEL compared to the pianist lmao must feel bad

>bimbo is a dyel

I'll accept this claim when you post a photo of you looking better than bimbo

bimbo has helped me tremdnously with nutrition and how/when to do cardio

what have you ever done except cirtizcize superior phsyoques

good night

pardon spelling i am fucking gassed

MasT and bimbo are legit.

Same

> tfw no gf: the post

it's not that hard to believe

Hi I make 120k a year (at current job over 2 years) and am engaged and have been lifting for 6 years

I make 170k before taxes, have a qt long term gf with a doctoral degree, and regularly visit Veeky Forums despite not lifting in the past 8 years. After typing all that out I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here.