Who /intermittent fasting/ here?

who /intermittent fasting/ here?

Everytime you eat you're causing your test levels to plummet. That is why when you wake up you have morning wood because test is highest in the morning when you haven't eaten for many hours.

Intermittent fasting means restricting your calorie intake to a feeding window of a couple hours. This way you have optimal test throughout the day and consistent IFing will raise your base test levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11319710
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checking in
start eating at 2:00 pm stop at 8:00 pm the fat loss has been going good so far

>people actually think skipping breakfast is an achivement

>who here is retarded and feels like passing out for the first 6 hours of the day

will power, fat ass and coffee.

you have morning wood because it's a natural defense to releasing your bladder all over your sleeping body. dolt.

IF's benefits are tiny aside from helping you mentally. it also makes it easier to eat a lower amount of calories through your day. It's easier to eat 1600 calories over 8 hours, than 1600 calories over 16 hours. IF is largely bro science. it's just another way to eat less.

>"IF's benefits are tiny"
nope, they are huge

Yup a morning wood totally isn't caused by your full bladder pressing on your L2 Nerve, responsible for erections.

yeah the lack of insulin spikes when you aren't eating are just displaced to the hours that you do eat. maybe quit watching hodgetwins

Hi IF alpha males.
Can I drink african american coffee outside of my feeding window? It really helps me suppress my appetite.

Anyone with legit sources on IF's claims? I work 6AM-2PM and think it would actually be pretty easy for me to do.

Cool science bro, but seriously I've tried it for couple of weeks and I think my test and focus had actually increased significantly. I'd become very irritable though and quit.

>Everytime you eat you're causing your test levels to plummet.

Shut the fuck up. go fetch a source or fuck off.

Anyone try IF doing two workouts a day? Any advice/experiences?

Quit being so politically correct and just call it niggger coffee

>spending half the day hungry

no thx I'll just use portion control like a normal human

It's a well research fact.

here's just one study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11319710

now next time use google you fucking retard

>cant tell the difference between physiological effects and pathological effects

do you thinkneating gives you diabetees, too, because it raises your blood sugar right after?

moron

Why are white women so beautiful?

>lardass passes out when he doesn't eat sugar for 6 hours

>That is why when you wake up you have morning wood because test is highest in the morning when you haven't eaten for many hours.
You fucking idiot

nice broscience m8
good luck getting any gains without insulin in your veins

I have been IF'ing for almost 10 months, both on bulk and cut cycles. I love it, will never go back to a regular eating pattern. However, I do take all the supposed 'benefits' with a grain of salt, I just like the simplicity of IF'ing.

IF is done wrong, you should only eat a great breakfast every other day.

Citing a single paper doesn't make it true. When you illiterates realise this.

>t. real scientist

Doing IF since I hate breakfast so it's GOAT for me when cutting

When I was working 9 - 5:30 I always had to eat breakfast in the morning and would rush to lunch at 12 on the dot.

Now I work from home I wake up without an alarm (before 9) and will casually eat breakfast at around 1pm.

Are there any studies done on abruptly being woken by an alarm and hunger levels?

Nice dose of fucking bro science. Eat 8 eggs lightly scrambled in a stick of quality butter and tell me how your test levels plumett. You probably buy fellog ceral bars as a cheat meal you weak fuck. Read the warrior diet. Sugar is the enemy not food you retard.

>8 scrambled eggs with a stick of butter

Sounds disgusting but Id like to try it anyway

IF has been the godsend for my cuts

I don't believe all of that test stuff, but studies I've read show that fasting increases insulin sensitivity which can help muscle retention and growth with post workout meals. It can also help ward off diabetes and in my experience it keeps my energy up pretty well despite me having cravings still. But like any diet, self control is key

Adjust to real IF on a 48 hour eating schedule. 36 fast 12 eat, get shredded

i'm doing 2 days fast 1 feast. working bretty gud

I still don't understand something

In the window where I can eat, should I eat my normal calorie intake or should It be less?

>it also makes it easier to eat a lower amount of calories through your day.

This is the primary purpose of ANY "diet". Keto, South Beach, IF, all of them.

Engineering hydrologist and can confirm. There is tons of shitty / sketchy research that's published and peer-reviewed. The politics of research and publications is pretty dirty.

There is tons of research out there that conflicts previous findings, but gets denied due to financial interests and motivations.

>Engineering hydrologist
Can I get a large coffee with that?

>well research fact
>just one study
wew

>Everytime you eat you're causing your test levels to plummet. That is why when you wake up you have morning wood because test is highest in the morning when you haven't eaten for many hours.
Isn't that because of your circadian rhythm? Test levels are naturally highest around 9 am