Mom is around 5'6"

>mom is around 5'6"
>so is my dad
>my mother's brother grew tall
>all my cousins are also in the 6'0" range
>I'm recently 21 and still 5'8"

What are the chances of hitting a late growth spurt out of nowhere?

>tfw dad is 5'9 maybe 5'10
>mom is 5'2
>im 5'7

Same situation. Also 5'8
Im 23 And chances are fuckin nil

None, idiot
5'8" isn't even that bad
People on this board are so fucking stupid for buying into the manlet meme
Only black whores care how tall you are

I'm not insecure about my height relative to other men, I want it purely for the aesthetic value of being both muscular and tall

I want to have a presence about me.

Well good for you
But the most impactful presence I've ever encountered on a man was someone who was 5'7" and it was all about how he presented himself as untouchable, charismatic, and eerily smart. He was like a Hollywood serial killer that all my female coworkers wanted to fuck

>dad 5'11.5
>mom 5'2
>dads brother same as dad
>his sons 6'1 and 6'3
>moms brothers 6'2 and 6'0
>5'9
feels bad mans

5'9" is an okay height

it's just around average

5'8" is just at the border

>dad 5 ft 6 inches
>mom 5 ft 5 inches
6 ft here. How the fuck this happened I do not know, but almost everyone on my fathers side are very tall (except for him lul). So I guess I got lucky. Oh, and you said you were 21? You will not grow anymore, sorry bro. I stopped growing at 18 years old. I think the max someone can hope to grow until is 20 years old, and even that is being optimistic. But dw, we will all make it bro.

oh, forgot to mention, all my other cousins are short as well lul, so idk wtf happened and why I am the only one who grew this tall.

>mom 5'7"
>dad 5'10"
>brother 5'10"
>me 6'2"

My grandpa's like 6'5" or something so looks like I managed to get something from him. I'd still like to have a couple of extra inches though.

I would like to take a moment to apologize to manlets. I'm decently tall and have recently been around a lot of people that are 6'6" and above, and constantly having to literally look up at their tree like bodies can feel pretty shitty.

OP is definitive proof that manlets CAN get laid.

>dad 6'1"
>mom 5'2"
>5'9"

I know how you feel

ur dads fault. Will never procreate with a woman that is under 5 feet 8 tall. Just cruel to the offspring. Idk wtf ur dad was thinking.

>mom is 5'5''
>dad is 5'4'' or something
>me and my brother got lucky and grew to 5'7''

damn these shit genes my parents got.

Saying height isn't an impactful presence
is stupid to me, ask girls if they would rather a tall guy, or a short guy, what height would they like in a man, etc, etc.

feel the same way about dick size
baka whenever someone says that girls dont care about dick size

you're 21... sorry, you're going to be 5'8 forever.

this is fucking stupid, of course they care

yeah, a girl isn't going to want to date a dude that's 5'2", or a dude with a 3" erect penis

but any cunt that would deny someone she had a connection with because they weren't a full foot taller than her and sporting a fucking arizona can for a dick isn't worth the time of day

Probably gonna stay at 5''8" desu. But there's still a tiny chance. My cousin grew about 1-2 inches after 21 to 6'1". Same with all my uncles. My mom's 5'3" and my dad's 5'4" and I'm 6'.

>Dad is 6'4 and white
>Mom is 5'7 and half Native American (enough to make her look from Central/South America)
>I'm 5'8 and took everything after my mom

I know yall are autistic fucks with low self-esteem but seriously stop focusing so much on height and other dudes.

>Dad is about 5'9"
>Mum is about 5'0"
>Brother is 5'11"
>I'm 5'5"

Don't complain about what you can't change, it won't make you happier or make you live longer (or make you taller). Just accept what you have and move on and live your life.