Complete Veeky Forums Guide

Here we create the ultimate guide to lose fat, gain muscles, and maintain muscles. Complete with specific workout routines that maximize results. Also a food guide with suggested meals and quantities for cutting, bulking, or maintaining.

Please give any information you can so I can collect it all and create the ultimate guide. The idea of this guide is to allow new lifters and even experienced ones a place where they can find tips, strategies, and help to get better start lifting and to better form, physic, and health.

Yes the sticky covers all this but it is very broad and gives a ton of information that can often be overwhelming to new lifters. This guide will have specific meal plans, workouts, and schedules so anyone can jump right in without having to trial and error to find whats the best way.

Include:
>Your workouts for different muscle groups
>How often to work each muscle group
>Sample workout routines
>Sample workout schedules
>Sample meal plan for a day
>What you eat in a week, weekly meal plans
>Any other tips or tricks that you have learned.

This guide is intended to help everyone and I hope it can become a useful resource. I will be collecting all the info I learn from this thread and will create a new thread later when I complete the guide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called THE STICKY you stupid fuck.
Your thread is pointless and stupid, GTFO.

>I don't count macros
>I run 3 split routine but freestyle when lifting
>Have no meal plan

I should probably start counting because i want to get bigger

The sticky is embarassing fucking trash.

thread\

My favorite exercise is
Sticky reading * F
Sudoku 1RM

>Do you know what a barbell is?
>Do you know that you need to eat less to lose weight and more to gain weight?
>Do you know that unless you're roiding, it's probably not a good idea to do the same workout as Mr. Olympia?

If yes, you don't need to read the sticky.

>Here we create the ultimate guide to lose fat, gain muscles, and maintain muscles

There's no need, it already exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

I don't want vague eat less bull shit. I'm talking real laid out plans. Like eat chicken every other day or for lifting, Monday arm day with curls etc., Tuesday chest day with presses etc.. etc.. you see?

the sticky wasn't useful for females either.
i wish there was a female board for fitness, or a website that wasn't Pilates bullshit

That would be retarded, no one is the same. If you want formulaic gay shit the sticky recommends programs.
Literally the first section covers muh snowflake females.

yeah except nobody here outside of a choice few guys on /plg/ and the other general threads knows a fucking thing about lifting or nutrition

they all just parrot what they read in rippetoe's books or have discovered in their 1 whole year (maximum) of lifting

OP is a newfag trying to steal our knowledge without reading the sticky

I read the sticky. I just want something more tailored to success without having to do pay for a workout routine program or something.

what's your goal and objective , OP?

I see what you're trying to do since the sticky didn't help me much when I started out and it wasn't until I did my own research that I started to figure out what I really should be doing.

But really, everyone's different and has different goals and restrictions so I think it should be less giving someone a fish and more teaching them how to fish. For example,

DON'T
>Give them example meal plans
>Give them example workout routines
DO
>Teach them how much they should be eating and how macro counting works
>Teach them how to make their own work out programs based on what they're trying to achieve

to much sugar is bad

Ohhhhh, so you want the benefits of doing the research suggested in the sticky, without actually doing the research suggested in the sticky.

How about you go and do the research suggested in the sticky instead?

>IIFYM
>GOMAD
>SQUATS N OATS
>SS
>SL
>5/3/1

There, I think that's everything one needs to know to get big

>Hasn't read the sticky

So you want summertime to do it for you, you lazy shit

oh and make sure to drink a lot of water everyday. that's a good tip I learned

531 BBB
R/FITNESS
DELOAD TO BAR
NO CURLS DO CHIN UPS THEY WORK BIS
MULTI JOINT COMPOUNDS ONLY

Thanks for the tips.

thats exactly what im hoping to do

Just to get in shape and get on a good routine. Im only 18 an like 20-30% bf so if i can cut down and keep it up ill be good for my twenties and college years. thats when ill get the most puss bc HS chics dont know what they want

>DELOAD TO BAR
Why

>highschool chicks don't know what they want.

Seems like they know they don't want you bruh

Current routine for compound lifts + assistance work

That's why I need to get fit

How does the advice of posters here have any value? Including myself. Even if I posted some subjective advice and then posted a pic of myself looking great, I could be on gear and not be doing things efficiently.

But for anyone who wants to rely on faith...

-Hit each muscle relatively frequently and understand that this actually becomes MORE important as you advance in general
-Raises > Presses for the shoulders
-4-10 reps on compounds and 7-15 on isolation is basically everything you need for optimal results

thanks for your constructive participation in this thread

>wants to create a fitness guide
>is still fat

Fuck off. The sticky sucks.

Is grilled fish and prawns ok to somewhat live off? for being lean and muscley?

Complete self taught here, my routine is roughly

planks - 3 mins, break, aslong as i can hold

Pushups - trying to beat my best every day growth system

3/10 dips
3/8 chinups and pullups
3/8 benchpress

Sitting wrist curl (unsure of name) - 8 then as many as i can do

50 situps - 15k above head
30 situps

2/15 hanging knee raises

Go straight to Local pool and cool off with some casual laps.

I do this mostly 4-5 days a week.
Worked well for me but no idea if its efficient or correct lol

Workout 3X a week A/B:

A
Squat 3x5
Push-ups for reps 3 sets
Deadlift 1x5

B
Squat 3x5
Standing Overhead Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Chin Ups for reps 3 sets

Increase 2.5 to 5 lbs a workout depending on recovery ability.

Do this until you can:

Squat/Deadlift your bodyweight
Do 150 total push-ups
OHP 70% of bodyweight
Do 30 chin-ups total

Eat known healthy foods and avoid pure sugar foods (sodas and most candies).

Do this and you will look pretty good when you are done (say six months at most).

Use negatives for the bodyweight movements for reps until you can do five push-ups and one chin-up.

This minimalist plan requires:

A decent barbell: $200
A decent rack with a pull-up bar $230
Plates: $150 to $200

Total cost: $580 - $630

To keep the costs down, I dropped the bench press since it requires a decent bench $150. Most people are far too weak at bench and would benefit more from push-ups early on.

No time in college. Get your drinking and fucking out of the way while in hs and focus on studies and research once you're in uni. I know I'm glad I did. Plus 15 > 20 year old sluts anyways.

I just need to lose weight and gain some muscle so I appeal more to the hs grills. I'm 6'2 and 225lb so I'm not that fat I just have minor man tits and excess cheek fat that makes me look just below the average attractive level. Also it's all about self confidence and since I started losing weight I've started to gain more confidence but I still wouldn't feel 100% comfortable taking my shirt off off in public or with a qt

>get fit
>every fact of my life improves
>except getting stretch marks

H-h-h-how do I get rid of stretch marks? It's not in the sticky.

( ._.)