CBT

Winter Cut Edition

All I want for Christmas are bicep veins.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/vinced3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sup BM.

5'8" 165lb
Hoping to be

5'10"
One month left in my cut. 170 to 158 over the past 5 weeks.

After it's over I'm going to lean bulk for the first time ever. How slow are the gains if I want to keep sorta decent Ab definition throughout the bulk?

all I want for christmas is to naked wrestle with you and lose

h-haha you forgot the no homo dude

oh shit
no homo bro

but is it officially homo if I'm a hairless twink with a tight body...?

Diet?

Funny because I used to actually be a wrestler. Id love to have someone to wrestle with right now i havent trained in months.

Keto

k has to be fully naked and just don't break me pls
thx

You would have to actually try and wrestle back or else im out. Wrestling is only fun when they resist.

give it my best
we're about the same height

How tall are you?

5'8-5'9

How much do you weigh?
As long as you are at least 150 you are good with me.

already said I was a skinny hairless twink

Im starting a winter cut soon- but im high bf% at 25%, is it ok to lose 2lb a week at this bf?if so at what bf should i lower to 1lb per week? I don't want to fuck up my first cut

Dont overthink this. If you are feeling tired all the time and arent getting enough nutrition then thats when you should be worried.
lbs are only numbers, they mean nothing outside of tracking progress.
Id wrestling you anyway just because user

okay cool
should post dick pics for wrestling science and stuff though

5'9 145

What should I work on for winter bulking/cutting/eaingt whatever the fuck I want like usual season?

My back

how the fuck are you 145

do you not have legs?

That's a pretty quick cut dude, you'll probably lose muscle like that.

Same goes for bulking, slow down if your abs start to disappear.

Lol no not really, but not for lack of trying. 385 x 1 deadlift and 225 x 5 squat.
They're just chillers

Also sideview of my arm. I know they look small from the front.

One week in. 5 10, 192

decent progress for only a. week of lifting

Also, if you were an average gym goer would you think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to lifting?

aka I'm thinking about becoming a personal trainer. Do I look the part?

Lol week of cutting obv

well niece pierced nipples work on your chest you might not be contracted it well enough

Sick back
What do you do?

Very nice arms but I would work on chest a little more. You are a pretty big guy.

You look like a skinny fuck boy. Bet your 1 rep max is your body weight you pussy.

Most PTs are DYEL cunts. You are already ahead of competition physique wise. Now just learn to sell yourself.

nice traps breh. what's your routine?

Nothing special. Pullups are my main staple.

Routine is just PPL w/ daily undulating periodization

Idk what I'm doing now; kinda bulked for a bit and then kinda stagnated then kinda cut for a couple weeks and lost a couple pounds but still progressed on lifts. Idk but I'm not sure which way to go

Forgive my fucking face

5'8
>inb4 manlet
155 lb

I'm not sure what age you are but if you're >22 then lean bulk permanently and focus more on other life things.

19.. idk what exactly your post is supposed to mean desu.

It means if you're out of college / living on your own you should be focusing more time on making money or doing something with your life outside of bodybuilding. If you're young and in college then I think you should focus on the discipline and confidence that comes with improving your physique. Just my 2 cents

Just moved to the US (MN)
When does winter end here? I was planning on dirty bulking spring semester but I don't know when I should start cutting for summer

dude this is a fitness board i dont need life advice lol. thanks though i suppose.

Ayy MN native here, about April things get warmer for sure but you won't be able to be shirtless anywhere til early May probably. These past couple years have been weird though.

6'3" 207
winter has left me pale and brittle

Thanks brah
I go to the U
Have legit Aspergers so
>Tfw no gf
Just want to get shredded to compensate for that

You're kinda close, 185 lb bench. Thanks for the feedback

Routine? I'm also 6'3" 170(from 130)
and 200ish is about my goal weight.

>no I didn't fall for ss meme

Low enough bf% to bulk. So i say lean bulk.

5'9" 190

What do fit??

Lift

Auschwitz skelly that lifted at maintenance first month, and started cutting a couple weeks ago and think I might continue for 3 more weeks although I'm not sure. Anything that can use some improvement besides traps?

Cut and lift heavy for 4-6 weeks, then come back. You've got a bit of chub going on so I wouldn't bulk if I were you.

Routine? Are you still bulking?

19 months of working out
6'
125lbs to 170lbs

Just lose 1lb a week. If you end up feeling like shit you're going to hate yourself and end up either binge eating on food or quitting the cut altogether. Maybe-MAYBE- you could lose 2lbs a week for maybe 3 weeks tops before you start feeling like ass, idk i've never done something like that. Up to you, just dont lose focus of what your goal is.

I've gone though this once gained about 25lbs, and just restarted it(with heavier weight) since i was unsure of what to do next
bodybuilding.com/fun/vinced3.htm

3.5 months in and I don't think I'll stop bulking for a while seeing as I can eat anything and remain pretty lean.

Bench:225*5
Squat:225*8
Dead:300*5

>Homeless crossfit Jesus with ink being moderately worse than hygiene

Sweet hair and sleeve. Did you follow the same routine the entire time?

In Twin Cities? I know so many people there haha. It's a great place though, enjoy it!

185, 511

Cut 30 lbs in three months. Gym 6x a week, last month cardio 3x a week and gym 2x. Cutting 10 more and going for a lean bulk. Any critiques or what I need to improve on appreciated.

Two weeks left.
182cm
From ~90kg to ~79kg

I'm a Veeky Forums newfag but I browse a lot. I've come here just because I've recently lost a lot of weight and probably look the best I have been since middle school, but don't know if this the right thread

All I know is keto and it's hard to keep that going since my food budget is very low and can only afford low carb shit like hot dogs a lot of the times. Anybody know what I should be doing or keep doing at this point? Will strength training and creatine get me into shape?

I'm about 6'0, and atm the scale weighs 189Ibs

KEK
>the tattoos
>the beard
>the face
my god

Did stupid shit that did nothing like running and leg press for 3-4 months
SS for a while, moved to ICF when I wanted accessories.
Eventually hit 4 plate dead and kinda just started following my own full body routine. focusing chest a lot more

Id say lower ur calorie intake while on keto. Try to eat the same food every day. I eat a salad from work, counting macros using myfitnesspal. Has over 4 cups of fresh greens. Zucchini, green peppers, jalapeƱos, lettuce and spinach, Cheese, pinapple, thai sauce, and 8oz chicken. I IF and eat that every night. My carb intake is prob 30g a night, IF for 22 hours a day and fill nutritional and some protein needs.

Highly recommended and takes your mind off worthless foods.

What do you do for shoulders?

You sure did lose weight, you look all deflated.

Just do powerlifting/bodybuilding shit, lift heavy ass weight and get swole. Make more money so you can eat more/better.

Creatine isn't for weight loss. Think of it as a way to help you get that last rep in. Anyways to answer your question, Strength training will help you get in shape. My recommendation is either continue cutting or eat at maintenance. Reason being is that you still have a bit of fat underneath the layer of skin from the dramatic weight loss you've undergone recently. People starting bulking at around 13% bodyfat. You have yet to start strength training so you will gain strength on a cut and/or at maintenance, in other words you still have "noob gains" to help you with that. I recommend a hypertrophy program just because it will have you doing more volume which should help you learn the lifts better as long as you lift within your limits. Stretch everyday. All i've said can be found in the sticky, specifically finding a routine and stretching/mobility examples.

Ah nice. I've found incline DB press as well as Low to high cable flies activate my chest really well and don't cause any problems with my shoulder.

Chest is a real weak spot for me, using dumbbell exercises and flies instead of strictly benching has been awesome.

>tfw it's summer here in australia and I started cutting too late
why didn't i cut in winter ;_;

Likewise, it's why i suggested the exercises. What do you do for hammies besides DL?

Lifts?

Not OP but you can do lateral and front raises as well as reverse flys. There was one guy here who did something like 3x15 of something like 20lb flys for shoulders everyday and got some sick gains.

squat 2 pl8s
diddly 2 pl8s
OHP 1 pl8
incline Dumbbell bench 35kg each
Dumbbell bench 32,5kg each

Cant tell bench with barbell since i dont do it.

waddafug. How did you get to lmao1pl8 OHP? What was your time frame?

Lift ~1 year now, reached 1pl8 2-3 month ago, i think.

What do you do for back?

Routine was:
Pull ups
Chin ups
Cable rows
deadlift
pendlayrows
neck lift

OHP
Lateral Raises
bent over Lateral Raises
Dips

Good shit mayne. Keep it up, can't really say anything since you've still got a layer of pudge going on. You've probably got another month or two before you become skelly so you're right on the dot.

Man as long as you can communicate with your client and really get them to understand the cues you should be good. Best Personal trainers, imo are those that understand the kind of problems newbies are going to make and how to put them back on the right path, either by instructing them with their words or by doing the exercise themselves, or giving cues etc... It's how you teach that really matters. People talk.

Bulk has begun

B 120kg
S 200kg
DL 180kg

yes

lift

great work man

Its alright bro I have the same problem. I fucking hate it.

>6'3
>187lbs

Trying to reach 200lbs+
I've only started lifting a 6 weeks ago and i started on 173lbs
Am i gonna make it?

140lb 5'5'' I feel like my lower back is really weak.
>inb4 dyel

Mirin.

Winter bulk, 6'0" 180lbs.

I'm shit at taking pictures and only have shitty mirrors lol

D-do I look ok though?

is me

Not sure if you were ready for a cut

Awesome work dude. Start lifting, it will help your pose and help to fill out that skin. Creatine will make you look less defined, but increases muscle size through water retention - so it's your option.

Lookin nice m80, good strong core. Height weight?

Keep going, 6 weeks is nothing.

Man that pose is awful, please eat

woah ONLY 6 weeks HOLY SHIT

Get a LOAD of THIS GUY

I need to get my arms bigger

>started lifting a 6 weeks ago
>Am i gonna make it?
DYEL mentality.

The point of making it is not having it made one day, but the process of making it.

> Not sure if you were ready for a cut
Should i start to bulk now?
i wanted a visible abs before bulk...

Accidental cut from being sick

But what's the point in this? If it makes you feel good okay. But you'll loose your abs anyway when bulking, and once you've bulked good, trained longer and cut again, you'll have much nicer definition.

Never had in my life, because always chubby and now im closer than ever.
Makes me feel more confident, i think.