Is it possible for a girl to maintain a thigh gap while squatting and maintaining a nice ass?

Is it possible for a girl to maintain a thigh gap while squatting and maintaining a nice ass?

I'd like a thigh gap for several cosmetic reasons, as well as practical such as thighs chaffing, but worried that squats and other ass exercises I do will only make my legs too thick for a thigh gap.

London

Just do hip thrusts

Although I'm not 100%, I'm pretty sure thigh gap is mostly genetics and less about body fat or muscle. I suppose squats building your quads would make your leg thicker and therefore less likely to have a thigh gap, but to me, that doesn't seem like a very good reason to not exercise your legs.

That ass is way more important than a thigh gap, do squats. Also

DALLAS
A
L
L
A
S
pls respond

Squats to depth will also hit groin muscles, closing the thigh gap.

What you really want is that thigh gap triangle, right below the vagina, and you can still have them juicy thighs.

pic related.

That's it...

But I don't think every girl can do that, maybe I'm wrong.

why did i laugh?

too many bottom heavy girls aready. be different. be slender and elegant. not low status nigger bait.

I do barbell hip thrusts as well as squats and diddy lifts, but I would rather keep doing squats as well if I can. They're fun.

I do squats to have a nice ass primarily, and some girls do look great with thick thighs, but that doesn't eliminate thigh chaffing :/ I also don't trust a lot of "thicc" photos I see, due to photoshop etc.

>having a retarded gap between my thighs is more important than nicely built glutes and legs cus Stacey said so on insta theehe
Why are women so moronic?

Pussies look more tempting when there's no thigh gap.

I did say it was for practical reasons, too, and that I want to build a nice ass. Pls learn to read.
The cosmetic reasons are for my own ego, not because "some other girl to".

Really? How so?

>The cosmetic reasons are for my own ego
Sure, keep telling yourself. And I've read your wish to build a nice ass, but you also wrote that you wish to maintain a tigh gap even more. Therefore my statement stands correct and you are still moronic.

>m-muh practical
Yeah, having smaller legs is more practical for men too, yet you don't see me making retarded threads like this.

I never said I wanted one more than the other? Your inferences are not my implications. My ideal body would have both.

Big adductor muscles (the muscles that close the legs) will reduce the thigh gap. Just don't do that leg close machine and don't be fat.

What's the appeal of thigh gaps? why are girls so obsessed with it?
It doesn't make you more attractive.

Thighs rubbing together while wearing skirts/shorts hurts like a bitch after a while and leaves a nice red rash. While wearing skinny jeans it wears down the fabric, leaves the fabric flimsy and looks ridiculous.

Based on cosmetic reasons, I'm not sure why I like the look of it so much. But to me it looks elegant in a way.

Ty user. I will keep away from the machines and cupcakes
I see other girls in the ad/abductor machine a lot, actually

london
london
london
LONDON

>I see other girls in the ad/abductor machine a lot, actually

Yeah, probably because it activates the pelvic floor muscles by proxy (I forget the term for that) and helps the tighten the vagina. If you want a tight pussy just do kegels.

Kegels can also help a woman with urinary incontinence.

A lot of off topic info, but "the more you know".

All good user, I love learning shit about the human body.
Do grills actually use the machine to make them tighter? I only knew of kegels...
I also read somewhere that tightness was based mainly on genetics but that might have been some anti-slut shaming feminism shit.

nah tightness is based on muscle "tone" which is the tension in a muscle at rest. That's why athletic girls are often tighter than girls who sit around all day.

I'm not a grill so I don't know why girls use them so often, probably a combination of tighter pussy, they see other girls using them and showing off to guys.

Yeah I love learning about the body too, that's why I'm in school to become a pt

Fair enough. I never bothered to research further into it before. Does that mean lower abdominal mucles help?

I'm a biofag, so most of what I know is completely irrelevant to most real life applications. But it's still interesting and I love it.
Hope your studies go well so you can become a pt :)

Yeah any muscle getting worked near the pelvic floor will help to activate it indirectly, there is a specific word for this, but I forget what it is. For example if you make a fist and clench it as hard as you can. Then you feel your bicep with the other hand it will probably be tense.

So anything that hits the core will help to strengthen the pelvic floor, but I still do kegals anyway, they are great for men and women. There's lots of good resources about how to do them, I like podcasts like, "sex nerd sandra" and especially "sex with emily" they both have good kegal episodes.

Thanks I have a final tomorrow so I got to hit they hay. Good luck with your studies as well.