I've been washing my junk a lot for as long as I can remember...

I've been washing my junk a lot for as long as I can remember. But I notice my manhood now has a metallic smell that won't go away.

My thinking is I wash it too often, and instead I should let it stay sweaty sometimes since it must serve a purpose. Is that how it goes, or should I be worried I permanently fucked my balls' scent up somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyandfunny.com/watch_video/mia-malkovas-ass-looks-bigger-than-usual_89779.html
streamable.com/405i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wash your junk a little less and you should be fine.

That poké girl is thicc

I know right. Saved it specifically for that hint of booty

Thanks m8 but I haven't washed my junk for a day and it still smells metallic, I guess I should've just not religiously washed it for my entire life

Ur sperm is transformers good luck

If only i wasn't forever alone with no one to share this with.

I don't mean to flood irrelevant content tho

Sanitize it with rubbing alcohol

Get tested for excessive metals(copper, iron etc) in your body.

better yet i'll use icyhot ;')

But no I was really insecure this thread would get deleted for shitposting since the subject matter was kinda lewd. I don't wanna give a mod a reason. I was genuinely worried because balls aren't supposed to smell like metal, you know. Thanks for the feedback- I'll just wait it out a while longer until I'm worried again.

Wasn't kidding with the rubbing alcohol. Kills all bacteria and shit that'd produce the smell.

That's fair. Maybe if I don't wash my junk for 3+ days and it still smells metallic I'll fucks with blood-curdling pain

but not now. Besides, I feel it was a matter of washing too often, so unless balls sweat serves a purpose of cleaning the area somehow, it would just be the absence of what everyone else has, not the addition of bacteria and such

Just pasting this from a website "Copper, for example, has an odor. It is actually related to yeasts that tend to grow when copper is out of balance in the body".

Try boric acid, might just be bacteria that the soap isn't getting rid of.

Rubbing alcohol, boric acid, these suggestions being thrown at me sound horrifying to my ignorant brain, man. I didn't even know humans have copper in their body.

Plus describing the smell as "metallic" only seems natural to me- it doesn't smell like anything else. It's not musk, or sweat, or dirt- it's just sort of nothing with a tinge of something that's really unlike what flesh should ever smell like. So that's why I think I was just washing it too much. It smells like a sanitized room.

anyway the idea of my junk being fucked up is making me cold sweat, this thread can't be good for my mental health

lmao dude were not telling you to cauterize your urethra from the inside out. As long as you dont have any open cuts on your junk throwing gallons of rubbing alcohol isn't going to hurt. At all. And boric acid is used for fucking eye wash. So using it *correctly* on your junk isn't going to hurt either. My uncle uses the powder for his fungal shit on his foot. Take a step back and realize the suggestions you were given aren't harmful at all.

Your crotch ain't a temple. Bacteria and shit is always fighting to grow there. Rubbing alcohol is pretty tame compared to what your thinking. A jack Daniels to your everclear. So don't fret about using it.

Thank you. You guys're two kind. I remember in my early teens actually scratching my balls, but I feel it had consequences, so I haven't "scratched them" scratched them in almost a decade. So it shouldn't have any open cuts, or anything. I'll seriously consider applying something to between my legs if the smell doesn't go away in a timely fashion, since it's not like you can go forever without washing your junk, right...

If I use anything I'll try rubbing alcohol first. But as you can tell, I wanna wait it out, first. Gonna go three days before I try anything, if I have to. Thanks for the honest feedback across the board. I was really cynical n insecure going in but you guys are honest. Cheers. Even when I thought you were trying to get me to do the equivalent of drag a magnet across my computer you alleviated my concerns

You haven't scratched your balls in a fucking decade ?

Me neither my man but that's because it's pinch and roll or nothing for me

Bro I do a weird thing with-

>but that's because it's pinch and roll or nothing for me

exactly, lmao. Straight scratching my balls I feel gave me a bump that I still have. Not aesthetic.

MORE LIKE THIS HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Here's one for the road.

Thanks but for that one it's really the skirt that did it for me

Yeah I know right. Tight skirts don't tease as much.

So hard to find content like that that's SFW tho, especially when it's a photo

>But I notice my manhood now has a metallic smell that won't go away.

That's a diet problem, not a hygiene problem. What's you diet looked like lately? Do you have copper or cast iron pots and pans?

Hey, I tried to find some related videos you might like, but I realized I was taking way too long. Here're two good ones, anyway:

sexyandfunny.com/watch_video/mia-malkovas-ass-looks-bigger-than-usual_89779.html
streamable.com/405i

gave up on finding where I downloaded the second one, so I just reupped it with mild tags. Cheers.

My diet is the same it's always been: rather shit. A lot of practical food: beans, tuna, bread, vegetables. I just ate spinach drowned in ranch with cheese. Diet changing my musk is really painful. Would change diet just to smell better between the legs desu

Spinach could be one cause. Tuna could be another.

Vary your diet, get some different meats.

What do you cook on?

sup?

aw fuck. But I never cook. I'm a 21 y.o manchild living with (mooching off) his mom. She sometimes cooks but I never would. Not because of laziness but because I don't really like cooked food. I turn down cooked vegetables because it compromises the nutrients, and everything else might be sorta "heavy" and I just don't care enough for it.

We have black pans and pots, I guess. They definitely aren't cast iron- I've seen how to treat cast iron, and we definitely have no cast iron. I can drop cooked food like it's hot, though- I literally don't care for it at all besides the fact that it's food I can eat.

>I never cook

So then tuna is the likely culprit.

Start cooking regular meat, and go get tested for mercury.

Aqua is the greatest ever. Aqua seriously taught me what it really meant to be enticing. Every instance she was in the picture you were on the edge of your seat, so to speak.

>and go get tested for mercury.

aw shit. Thanks for the feedback. Will do...