Any Calorie Isolate powders out there?

Any Calorie Isolate powders out there?
I need to get bigger but I hate to eat, wondering if there is any pure calorie powder without the extra stuff.
I'm not looking for protein btw.

Calories have to come from somewhere. If you want really efficient calories, drink straight heavy cream.

But I don't want fat, just calories.
I want to mix calories with water or soda.
Can't calories be extracted from basically anything?

>I hate to eat
Big fatty here. This post makes me incredibly angry.

Just order a fucking pizza.

Funny guy OP

You can only get calories from:
Fat
Ethanol (alcohol)
Proteins
Carbs
Organic acids
Polyols
Fiber

The cheapest way would probably be to mix water with sugar.

Unironically mutant mass that because has a ton of calories but I don't know why you'd want to put on weight thats not muscle

>doesn't want to eat protein
>doesn't want to eat carbs
>doesn't want to eat fat

where do you think calories come from you fucking faggot

Aren't there calories molecules?
Everything breaks down into calories inside your body.

I know this is probably b8 at this point, but yes, those molecules are indeed the aforementioned triglycerides (fats), sugars and amino acids.
Fats being the most dense per weight, your best bet would be drinking vegetable oil for a nice 9000 calories/kg

>second "no calories" thread
So maybe this is the best time to ask. Does water contain calories? Because I seem to gain a pound every time I drink a gallon or so

Does it mix well with water?

Carbonated water has carbo-hydrates so yea.
So does water with minerals and fluoride because your body stores them as fat.
The only good water is distilled water, so long as it doesn't come in plastic containers cause those break down over time and contaminate the water with plastic calories.

calories are a form of measurement, not an existing molecule

Then why are they listed as part of the nutritional content along with fats and sugars?

>This post gets 15 replies

Veeky Forums its like you aren't even trying anymore and have become blind

why do they show grams?

its only a measurement.

It doesn't mix with water at all

I'll use milk then despite wanting to avoid fat.
Thanks.

>can I get some meters without moving? I don't want to be somewhere else, I just want meters without that extra stuff

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>EBIN TROLL POST!
>INCLUDE MI IN THE SCREENCAP

But kilojoules are the unit calories are measured in.
You can't unit a unit you moron.

>Fahrenheits are just a unit of Celsiuses

No, but Celsius and Fairandheight are units of Kevin.

Does it work by nuclear fusion?

A calorie is a unit of energy, like a watt. It is not a nutritional component of food matter, the same way speed is not a component of petrol.

Do you really think calories are like an ingredient? Are you honestly that fucking thick?

Now that's stupid. There are x kcal in y grams of protein/carbs/fats.
It's just different aspects of the same thing. Molecules are turned to energy, molecules are measured in grams (in this case) and the calories are the subproduct that's created after the molecules are processed by your body.

That's not true though. They're all the same thing.

Now, all retardiation aside, whats a good weightgainer? I mean supplement-wise, not oil or pizza.

Maltodextrin.

Does oil mix with water? How autistic are you?

A calorie isn't a separate thing. It's just a measure of macronutrients:

1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
1 gram of fat = 9 calories
1 gram of alcohol = 7? calories

Nah. This is an answer for the other people giving retarded answers to this. Calories are just an arbitrary unit we use to determine how much energy is needed to heat water. There are no calorie molecules.

We use calories to measure how much energy in the form of ATP we can acquire from certain foods/macromolecules. Alcohol or fat is your best bet to grab calories

CHAD gets THICC from PIZZA

This

How did nobody say this sooner?